Asking for prayer

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,198.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
-

prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

You are in my Prayers!
May The Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I started having leg pain last year and thought I had pulled a muscle. The pain started to move around and became unbearable at night. The only relief I could get was to put ice packs on my leg and take pain pills. My Doctor told me I had nerve pain and I had an MRI and have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves and bad facet joints. I have had two epidural shots in my back and it has helped. I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. There is a problem with my insurance and I have been held up in getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks that will require a lot of standing and walking. I really need to do well at this job so I need to be pain free. Please pray that I can get my next shot before I start the new job, that I will be pain free and that I do well at my new job. I hope this doesn't sound selfish because I know there are people who need prayer who have bigger problems. But I am trusting God in everything, starting a new job is a big step I have been at my current job 14 years. When my leg flares up I am putting DMSO on my back and leg and that is helping. I really appreciate your prayers and I know they work. My name is Randy and I thank you all in advance for your prayers. God bless you.
Thank all of you for the prayers and kind words

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

jcpartri

Oct 11, 2022
Maine
✟11,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
"Father in heaven,
You have perfect understanding in all things. You know the path that Randy should take, and You have promised in Your word that if we place our confidence and trust in You, with all that we have, then You will straighten our paths. You have the supply and sufficiency that Randy needs in this time of pain. We pray for wisdom. Grant Randy wisdom and insight in how to manage his pain. It is good to ask You Father, who gives all good things, that if it be Your will, to bring Randy relief and healing. Let now the perfect will of God have its way. Bless Randy and his family. Bring them peace from knowing You, joy in the waiting and watching, understanding from the reading of Your word, and hope in the confidence that God knows, cares, understands, and will do what is right. In Jesus' name, the name You love. Amen."

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Father in heaven,
You have perfect understanding in all things. You know the path that Randy should take, and You have promised in Your word that if we place our confidence and trust in You, with all that we have, then You will straighten our paths. You have the supply and sufficiency that Randy needs in this time of pain. We pray for wisdom. Grant Randy wisdom and insight in how to manage his pain. It is good to ask You Father, who gives all good things, that if it be Your will, to bring Randy relief and healing. Let now the perfect will of God have its way. Bless Randy and his family. Bring them peace from knowing You, joy in the waiting and watching, understanding from the reading of Your word, and hope in the confidence that God knows, cares, understands, and will do what is right. In Jesus' name, the name You love. Amen."
Thank you so much

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Went walking yesterday and the leg is a little sore. I'm going to try to walk every day and pray that I don't have any problems. If it doesn't get any worse then now I will be fine. I'm hoping to get my next shot before I start the new job.
I used to lift weights and stay in shape. The heavy squats I did probably contributed to my back problems but the Physical Therapist told me my back problems are not uncommon for someone my age. Five years ago I moved and have an hour and 15 minute drive to work. I had to sell all my equipment and quit working out. The new job is where I live and I plan to walk every day and start working out with light weights and bands. I was in law enforcement for 16 years and have been the head of Security at a hospital for the last 14. I will be in Security at a large, busy hospital. I have lost 40 pounds and I need to lose 70 more to get to where I need to be. The prayers have been working so far and if my pain doesn't get any worse I will be okay. Thanks again to everyone for the prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you. Let the Lord heal you and protect you. Let your experience at the new job be positive, let you perform well and have nice coworkers. In Jesus name Amen
Thank you!

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you!
I take my drug test tomorrow. I have some prescriptions that can cause a false positive. I'm taking them with me to show them. I'm praying that this doesn't cause any problems and I pass my drug test

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I take my drug test tomorrow. I have some prescriptions that can cause a false positive. I'm taking them with me to show them. I'm praying that this doesn't cause any problems and I pass my drug test
The way they do it you just give them a urine sample and if anything shows up they contact you and you get your pharmacy to give them a list of your prescriptions. I won't hear anything until Monday or Tuesday. I'm praying that this won't be an issue

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The way they do it you just give them a urine sample and if anything shows up they contact you and you get your pharmacy to give them a list of your prescriptions. I won't hear anything until Monday or Tuesday. I'm praying that this won't be an issue
Waiting is driving me crazy. I pray there are no issues and I get the job.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still waiting. I'm going to contact them today
Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I got the job. I gave notice today. So far my leg is doing good. Prayer works and God is good. Thanks again.

Upvote 0