Georgia
✟32,501.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, I am in need of some prayer right now, if you would. Lately, I've been struggling with envy, hatred, and covetousness. I've been looking down on others, especially other Christians. I think it certainly has to do with my own insecurities. I don't know why, but I seem to be struggling with this right now more than ever before (or at least it's becoming more clear to me than ever before).

I hate how weak and prideful I am. But if anything good is coming out of this, I think the fact that I even realize these things are problems is probably a blessing from God. I would greatly appreciate prayer during this struggle. Thank you! God bless.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Corinthians 12:9 - And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.''

Heavenly Father may You be Trayalc's strength and come against the thoughts, the hate, envy and covetousness that enter into the heart, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for Trayalc. See him through these thoughts he's struggling through lately. Thanks for seeing us through our ups and downs. In Jesus name, Amen.

14 All day long I have been afflicted, and every morning brings new punishments. 15 If I had spoken out like that, I would have betrayed your children. 16 When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply 17 till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. [Psa 73:14-17 NIV]

Upvote 0

catch_the_music

May 3, 2018
Denver
✟3,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are right - it's good when you recognize an issue like you did. Prayers that God can walk with you and that He would supply all of your needs! Also that you can focus on the talents you have and use them to your best ability. In time - you will reap great things! God Bless!

Upvote 0