claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
on MY Sacrifice of Me which I sacrificing for ye, a great Sacrifice on Mountains of Israel,
and ye eat flesh and ye drink blood.

Every time I read that specific part of that specific verse in Ezekiel, I am reminded of the Lord's supper. For the "My sacrifice which I sacrifice for you" was Jesus. And we do eat his flesh and drink his blood to remain in him. This is the gospel and this is how Jesus, by the sword in his mouth, slays the nations.
John 6:55-56 for my flesh truly is food, and my blood truly is drink; he who is eating my flesh, and is drinking my blood, doth remain in me, and I in him

It's interesting to note that those of the 1st century church saw this psalm as fulfilled at the cross:
Acts 4:25-27 You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David: “ ‘Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band (4863 [e]) together against the Lord and against his anointed one. bc Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered (4863) to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army

(4863): to lead together, bring together, come together (pass.), entertain
Usage: I gather together, collect, assemble, receive with hospitality, entertain

Just as Zechariah 12:10 is fulfilled in both the death of Christ and the coming of Christ on the clouds, I believe Ezekiel 39 is also fulfilled at the death of Christ and coming of Christ on the clouds

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn
John 19:36-37 For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” And again another Scripture says, “They will look on him whom they have pierced.”
Matthew 24:30 and then all the tribes of the land will mourn

I view all the following events as the same event:
Revelation 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pita will make war on them and conquer them and kill them,
Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
Revelation 13:7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.
Revelation 16:14-16 For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Revelation 17:14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”
Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army.
Revelation 20:8-9 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints

I also view these events as the same event:
Revelation 6:12-14 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The heaven vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Revelation 16:19-20 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath. And every island fled away, and no mountains were to be found.

Revelation 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
What are others views of the "armegeddon/gog-magog in Revelation.

I and some others are of the view they are 1 and the same event, since the Bible only mentiones 1 Great Day of the Lord God Almighty.

I would like to expound on these 2 verses as this thread progresses. Thank you

Reve 16:16 And he together-assembles/leads/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Place, the being called to Hebrew Armageddwn

Reve 20:8 And he shall be coming out to deceive the Nations, the in the four corners of the land, the Gog and the Magog, together-assembles/leads/sun-agagein <4863> (5629) them into the Battle of which the Number as the Sand of the Sea. [Reve 16:14]
LittleLambofJesus said:
on MY Sacrifice of Me which I sacrificing for ye, a great Sacrifice on Mountains of Israel,
and ye eat flesh and ye drink blood.
Every time I read that specific part of that specific verse in Ezekiel, I am reminded of the Lord's supper. For the "My sacrifice which I sacrifice for you" was Jesus. And we do eat his flesh and drink his blood to remain in him. This is the gospel and this is how Jesus, by the sword in his mouth, slays the nations.
John 6:55-56 for my flesh truly is food, and my blood truly is drink; he who is eating my flesh, and is drinking my blood, doth remain in me, and I in him

It's interesting to note that those of the 1st century church saw this psalm as fulfilled at the cross:
Acts 4:25-27 You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David: “ ‘Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain? The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band (4863 [e]) together against the Lord and against his anointed one. bc Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered (4863) to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army

(4863): to lead together, bring together, come together (pass.), entertain
Usage: I gather together, collect, assemble, receive with hospitality, entertain

Just as Zechariah 12:10 is fulfilled in both the death of Christ and the coming of Christ on the clouds, I believe Ezekiel 39 is also fulfilled at the death of Christ and coming of Christ on the clouds

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn
John 19:36-37 For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” And again another Scripture says, “They will look on him whom they have pierced.”
Matthew 24:30 and then all the tribes of the land will mourn

I view all the following events as the same event:
Revelation 11:7 And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pita will make war on them and conquer them and kill them,
Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
Revelation 13:7 Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.
Revelation 16:14-16 For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
Revelation 17:14 They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those with him are called and chosen and faithful.”
Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army.
Revelation 20:8-9 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints

I also view these events as the same event:
Revelation 6:12-14 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The heaven vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Revelation 16:19-20 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath. And every island fled away, and no mountains were to be found.

Revelation 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them
Thank you for that very enlightening post.
I see nothing in it that I disagree with........
I will critique it when I have digested it more.............

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LittleLambofJesus said:
Well, I am almost 70yrs old, so I am just trying to live out my time in this current messianic age trying to stay clear of the pesky Devil and Satan until my clock stops ticking and the Lord brings me home.
I was born Dec 29, 1948. So me too. I could definitely use a redeemed body.
Yeah......Amen to that!

old folks bad memory microwave food channel.jpg

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Many people totally misunderstood the nature and location of the battle of Armeggedon.

The geographical location of the historical city of Megiddo is irrelevant to the prophecy of the battle of Armageddon in Revelation 16. This because that prophecy has nothing to do with a geographical location in Israel.

Rev 16:13-16
(13) And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14) For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
(15) Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
(16) And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

In Revelation chapter 16 the kings of the earth, which are also identified as the followers of the Beast, unclean spirits, and the false prophets, come to fight against the servants of God "located" in the "camp of the saints" and the "beloved city." The camp of the saints is not in a city called Megiddo in Israel. They made up of the international believers identified as God's church. False prophets aren't interested in physical wars upon hills, they are interested in deceiving those of the church. Period! Their warfare is not flesh or carnal - - it is not of this world in a physical way. The battle is as spiritual as the battle of these kings that Satan gathers from the four corners of the earth in his "universal" war through their MOUTHS (words/false doctrines) against God's true congregation. The place of the battle is symbolically called the mount of Megiddo, not because it is in physical Megiddo, rather because it is a kingdom wherein God shall have a glorious victory "as He did" in Megiddo thousands of years ago in the Old Testament. And so seeking the geographical location of this city that existed years ago to fulfill the future prophecy is about as wise as seeking the geographical location where Israel sacrificed Lambs to fulfill Christ being sacrificed on the altar. One doesn't define the other, it points to it as a likeness of its fulfillment. The Physical pointed to the Spiritual. Selah!

For example:

Amos 9:14
(14) And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.

Sure, some misguided souls look at that and expect physical restorations and rebuildings when the prophecy was of something Spiritual coming in the likeness of rebuilding and freeing captivity in Israel. Not Physical or national Israel, but the church! As indeed God's Word confirms "clearly" in Acts:

Act 15:14-17
  • "Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
  • And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
  • After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
  • That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things."
Sure some think the return of the captivity refers top a future event of physical and national Israel, but God says this was fulfilled in Christ's Church. God said He would bring again the captivity of His people of Israel that they can build again the waste cities that had been destroyed. And He did! God's "authoritative" Word said that this was all fulfilled. Because the prophecy was not of restoring a physical location or city that was brought to ruin, but it spoke of spiritual restoration. Likewise the Megiddo many believe is the site of the ancient city and situated in northern Israel near Kibbutz 30 km south-east of Haifa "is irrelevant" to the prophecy concerning false prophets and the beast.

Revelation 16:15-16
  • "Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
  • And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."
God's warning is not for the people of National Israel to watch for the invading armies of foreign nations, but to the saints to "watch" so that they keep their spiritual garments so that they do not walk in the shame of the nakedness of their sin (Revelation 3:17). Selah! For Christ comes as a thief in the night when you least expect it, and if the church isn't the proverbial watchmen that they are commanded to be, they will find themselves as the unwise virgins with lamps without oil!

I often have heard from many people who insisted on the importance of Megiddo known for its historical, geographical, and theological.

However, this historical city is not known for its fulfillment in being the physical location of a physical battle alleged to take place in National Israel. That is to say, not in God's prophetic word. It may be in a doctrine like Dispensationalism as well as some Preterism, but the Scriptures never declares any battle will happen in that physical location of the middle east. The mountain of Megiddo was God's place of victory, not national Israel's. Names represent spiritual things. God prophesied that He would make a New Covenant with Israel. That's the New Covenant that all Christians have part of through Christ. Does that mean we as Christians are in a covenant with the nation of Israel in the Middle East?! Seriously? Absolutely NOT! Although you might think so listening to the preachings of many TV evangelicals. The point is, just because God uses a name of a person, place, nation or city, does not mean we search that physical city, person or place to find the fulfillment of prophecy in that person or place. Interpretations belong to God, not to TV evangelicals. Not to TribulationSigns, or any other individual or church group. In other words, we don't ask ourselves if a valley of Megiddo is known for its historical, geographical, and theological importance, we ask ourselves if there is some Spiritual significance to God speaking of a mountain of Megiddo as the place where the final battle in the church will be played out. We don't ask if a special people clinging to a plot of earth in the middle east called Israel will be saved by God, we ask if a people clinging to the man Christ, THEE Israel of God, located all over the world, will be saved by God. This is a battle, not with earthly munitions, weapons and nations, but a spiritual battle with the Word of Gospel which is much more important. Whether we survive the battle of Armageddon depends upon if we are equipped with Christ, or with the spirit of this world. Whatever comes out of your mouth will represent either kingdom! The Strong in the Lord will survive it because they worship Him in Spirit and Truth, not in vain words, self-justification and worldly notions of wars, rumors of wars and plots of earth in the Middle East.

Ephesians 6:10-18
  • "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
  • Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
  • For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
  • Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
  • Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
  • And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
  • Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
  • And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
  • Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"
Armour, loins girt, feet shod, shield, helmet, and sword! These things are what we are equipped with by the Lord to fight with the WORD OF THE LORD - the Gospel! Now, do you know who are the enemies that the Lord gather them together TO THIS PLACE to wage war against us? Gog and Magog! And please notice what they wear!

Eze 38:3-12
(3) And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
(4) And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
(5) Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
(6) Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
(7) Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
(8) After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
(9) Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
(10) Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
(11) And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
(12) To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

The enemies will wear armour, bucklers, shields, helmet, and swords. Sounds familiar? Gog and Magog is an army of false prophets and christs who is waging war against Christian with Truthful testimony! They come with the power of the false gospel that deceives MANY within God's congregations as a judgment for her unfaithfulness! They do NOT come with the Truth. Please notice that they did not have lions grits with the truth, or the feet shod of peace (salvation) in Ezekiel 38? Therefore, THIS is the battle of Gog and Magog which actually is the same spiritual battle of Armageddon that Christ talked about in Revelation 16. The place of the battle is the CHURCH, all over the world, where Gog and Magog will attack. Not against a physical place or nation in the Middle East as most believe...or deceived!

Our enemies, Gog and Magog, is already among us in the Church and are currently invading and ruling the churches through their false prophets and Christs like Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Joseph Prince, etc. while you people are busy looking for a physical fulfillment over there in the Middle East! Wake up and make sure you keep your garments because you, quite frankly, are already got caught in this final spiritual war.

Selah!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would like for you to do a separate poll on the 70th week of Daniel 9:27.

1. Fully complete
2. Half complete, half future
3. All future

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would like for you to do a separate poll on the 70th week of Daniel 9:27.
1. Fully complete
2. Half complete, half future
3. All future
Hello Douggg. I myself view all of Daniel 9 and Danile 11 as fulfilled in the 1st century.

That aside, what about this thread? I could add those options into it.

Where is the Evidence of a Gap in the 70 weeks of Dan 9?

Is there a "gap" in the 70 weeks of Daniel 9"
  1. *
    No
    28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes
    27 vote(s)
    48.2%
  3. I don't know
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other