Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Having a few times experienced a 100 degree day in Ohio, I wonder how do you guys survive there? Is the less humidity really that much better? I know its better, but what happens if electricity goes out? I am thinking of relocating there.

Upvote 0

dianne050

Legend
Jan 6, 2006
United states
✟47,038.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In July and august can be bad because of the humidity. But from what i heard it is not as bad as other parts of the country.!I have never had long period of time with the electric out!!If it does we go out because of a monsoon we go to where the electric is on!!!I think one time I had to go and get some dry ice for the fridge..but really was not that long ..not like a day !

Upvote 0

elsbeth

Out of my mind...back in 5 Minutes.
Oct 26, 2006
AZ
Visit site
✟8,929.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Having a few times experienced a 100 degree day in Ohio, I wonder how do you guys survive there? Is the less humidity really that much better? I know its better, but what happens if electricity goes out? I am thinking of relocating there.
I live in the AZ mountains, and even if it (rarely) gets to 100 or slightly over, once the sun gets down it gets nice and cool. ANd when a monsoon storm comes up it can get downright cold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where would be the best cities then?
Surprisingly enough, that all depends on you. For mountains, snow in winter, four seasons, and not frying in summer, Flagstaff is awesome. For cosmopolitan living, you can do pretty much do everything in the Phoenix area. Tucson has a lot of character and awesome views of three mountain ranges. Most AZ cities have distinct characteristics, and though the summers are brutal at times winter and spring are awesome. Give it a look.

Upvote 0

elsbeth

Out of my mind...back in 5 Minutes.
Oct 26, 2006
AZ
Visit site
✟8,929.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Surprisingly enough, that all depends on you. For mountains, snow in winter, four seasons, and not frying in summer, Flagstaff is awesome. For cosmopolitan living, you can do pretty much do everything in the Phoenix area. Tucson has a lot of character and awesome views of three mountain ranges. Most AZ cities have distinct characteristics, and though the summers are brutal at times winter and spring are awesome. Give it a look.
I LOVE my town of Payson. It's not as cold as Flagstaff, not as hot as Phoenix, easy drive to either, 4 mild seasons. It's a great little town.

Upvote 0

inHisgripkim

You Are The Salt And Light Of The World
Apr 5, 2006
Arizona
✟10,962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi, sis. Great seeing you. How are you doing?
Holding my own, even with a head cold that managed to appear new year's morning. Other than that my cup runneth over. Praise the Lord. Caught your blog, so it seems you are fairing well with your new move close to work. 16-hour days are difficult on this old body, but I seem to keep going with my internal battery (the Holy Spirit). Good to see you on the CF. It tells me you are alive and breathing and, therefore, still blessing others with your Christ-filled heart. PTL.

Peace to you bro,
Kim

Upvote 0

PaladinWithGun2

May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I LOVE my town of Payson. It's not as cold as Flagstaff, not as hot as Phoenix, easy drive to either, 4 mild seasons. It's a great little town.
True enough, Elsbeth. I try not to mention the great little towns of Arizona, lest they grow too fast lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PaladinWithGun2

May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just moved down to Fort Huachuca for training last Friday, so I'll be residing here about 5 months.
Best five months, Soldier. Make sure you get around while you're here. Been to Tombstone yet?

Upvote 0