Arizona Reps. Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar implicated by activist in Capitol insurrection

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reps. Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar implicated in Capitol insurrection
The right-wing political activist Ali Alexander says that Arizona Reps. Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs worked with him to plan pro-Trump rallies, including the one that ended with an attack on the Capitol.

At the time the mob was making its move on Wednesday, Alexander, a national “Stop the Steal” organizer, posted a video of himself saying, “I don't disavow this. I do not denounce this.”
tulc(thought this was interesting)

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So...
They are discussing how to unseat over 130 congressmen including 8 senators that are part of the "sedition congress" because they voted to decertify the election or to truly investigate the results.

They have been unsuccessful with their votes...but to refuse to seat them?

That's very very scary stuff...the stuff that is straight out of the Nazis playbook.

Democrats hit out at 'Sedition Caucus' of Republican senators who voted to throw out election results
you mean like this:
Pennsylvania GOP state senators' refusal to seat Democrat leads to chaotic ceremony - CNNPolitics
The Pennsylvania Senate's swearing-in ceremony devolved into a chaotic scene on Tuesday when state GOP senators refused to seat a Democratic member who had won reelection and seized control of the proceedings from the Democratic lieutenant governor after his objections.
tulc(is just curious)

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And what is the problem of only counting legal votes?

Why are illegal and illegitimate votes being counted?
And that's been the whole fuss the whole time.
If these things would be actually heard publicly in a court of Law...there would be some agreement to whatever the outcome is.

Why not have a signature audit for mail in ballots?
Why not exclude ballots that aren't filled out completely with dates, addresses, and names?

And because these questions keep getting ignored and brushed off as not worth investigating... you now have chaos.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah... just like that. It's wrong. No if's, ands or buts...it is wrong.
...are you saying supporting an attack on the US government that resulted in several deaths should have no consequences for those involved?

And the article you provided is about a state Election... Federal is even worse.
So doesn't that mean the federal one should have even greater consequences?
tulc(is just wondering)

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...are you saying supporting an attack on the US government that resulted in several deaths should have no consequences for those involved?

So doesn't that mean the federal one should have even greater consequences?
tulc(is just wondering)
There are no roads connecting from what I've said to what you have asked?

How can you justify your false accusations against me?

If I was to ask you when you stopped beating children for your personal sexual pleasure...you would be rightfully offended...and you have just done the exact same thing with me.

So we are done here!

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are no roads connecting from what I've said to what you have asked?

How can you justify your false accusations against me?
My mistake, I thought we were discussing what's in the OP. Apparently we weren't.
tulc(tends to assume people who respond to a thread want to discuss the OP)

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From link
Opinion: Activist Ali Alexander claims that he and the two Arizona congressman, and Mo Brooks from Alabama, 'schemed up putting maximum pressure on congress while they were voting …'
Has that opinion and unverified claim amounted to anything other than gossip?

HisLegacy. (Thought it was worth a follow up question)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

It's a slap in the face to the founders of America to refuse to seat a representative, just because the majority is unhappy with the person elected.

All this guy has done is won an election the republicans didn't want him to win. It's no longer a political party; it's a crime family.

BTW, a Judge promptly slapped down the republican attempt to steal the election, and ordered Brewster seated.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think that is what you call a quote out of context.
Online, a "March to Save America" event page showed plans for protesters to head to the Capitol following the president's speech.

"Take a stand with President Trump and the #StopTheSteal coalition and be at The Ellipse (President's Park) at 7 am. The fate of our nation depends on it. At 1:00 PM, we will march to the US Capitol building to protest the certification of the Electoral College," the event signup page read.

A flyer was also circulated online by the group "Stop the Steal" showing a planned protest at the Capitol following the president's remarks.

And as the protesters swarmed the Capitol, "Stop the Steal" national organizer Ali Alexander posted a video of himself overlooking a sea descending onto the nation's capital saying, "I don't disavow this. I do not denounce this."
Trump allies helped plan, promote rally that led to Capitol attack

Upvote 0