✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Says who?
Says the bible . " Love the Lord with all of your heart , and all of your mind and all of your strength "

Not everyone thinks exactly like you do Lion. The body of Christ is made up of many different members. All with unique gifts, and talents.

Remember the words of Christ .." This is my command : love one another "

Upvote 0

TheLionOfGod

May 9, 2012
✟374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Says the bible . " Love the Lord with all of your heart , and all of your mind and all of your strength "

Not everyone thinks exactly like you do Lion. The body of Christ is made up of many different members. All with unique gifts, and talents.

Remember the words of Christ .." This is my command : love one another "

I am not going to argue with you. All that will do is give one of the mods who wants to close the thread down a reason to close the thread down.

I am going to not respond to you no more until you meet my standards that I judge my own self by.

Upvote 0

docpotter

Too blessed to be stressed
Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am not going to argue with you. All that will do is give one of the mods who wants to close the thread down a reason to close the thread down.

I am going to not respond to you no more until you meet my standards that I judge my own self by.
Fair enough Lion. God Bless you man , I wish you well.

Just remember salvation is not earned, it is by grace you have been saved. And if you do not love your brothers and sisters in Christ you may want to change your " standards " to more biblical ones

Upvote 0

Lindas Place

Oct 11, 2011
United States
✟9,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Jesus said they love me with their lips but their heart is far from me.

I love the biblical standards of Jesus.
He was referring to teachers of the law... not those who...
Romans 10:9
That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Reactions: docpotter
Upvote 0

Lindas Place

Oct 11, 2011
United States
✟9,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the benefits of repenting from your sins and having the Spirit of God within you is that you can overcome the temptation as Jesus did when he was tempted by the Pharisees that went about telling people how much they loved God.
Teachers of the law, again… Jesus really didn’t like them.
"A Pharisee is hard on others and easy on himself, but a spiritual man is easy on others and hard on himself." AW Tozer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

docpotter

Too blessed to be stressed
Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And, Jesus could look into the hearts of people and see their inner most thoughts, and desires.

We cannot ....BUT

" That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Upvote 0

Bouke285

It's not a sin to be wrong, but be wrong humbly!
Jul 3, 2008
Minnesota
Visit site
✟7,993.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Is this when you became born again?

Rom 10: 10 It is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Does this mean we can be justified, but not saved? Or are we misunderstanding something here in this passage?

One can't believe without believing.

Upvote 0

TheLionOfGod

May 9, 2012
✟374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rom 10: 10 It is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Does this mean we can be justified, but not saved? Or are we misunderstanding something here in this passage?

One can't believe without believing.

I know this. I do not care how many things you read out of the bible and how ever your believe them or do not believe them. You are never going to be born again with out repenting from your sins.

No ifs and or buts. No matter how many times someone tells you different. Not even if you read it right out of the bible.

Now how do I know this.

Because I am there.

Upvote 0

TheLionOfGod

May 9, 2012
✟374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I am here telling you the reader that reads this. If you do not repent from your sins. Your not going to get into the Kingdom of God. Now you can confess with your mouth your mind your heart your life all you want but if you do not repent from your sins. You will not get into the Kingdom of God.

Now you say then prove it.

Here is my proof. Find me anyone on all of Earth that lives in the Kingdom of God that continues in sin.

You can't and never will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheLionOfGod

May 9, 2012
✟374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now if any of you do not believe me...that is your prerogative. But I do not and will not accept that you love Jesus just because you come here and tell me you do. And if you can't tell me how you were born again with out contradicting your own story. Its a pretty good chance...you have not been born again.

Upvote 0