ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
If one can't participate in society and do business, how is that not the one world idea (globalism)?

Who said that Globalism is not a part of the last days? Please read the post you are responding to. Globalism is not the Mark of the Beast. As shown through the scriptures earlier the Mark of the Beast is over SIN and Worship *REVELATION 13; REVELATION 14. (see post # 562)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,164.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The mark of the beast is the allegiance to globalism...:
Whoever believes in the "7 year tribulation Antichrist" have fallen to the Jesuit counter reformation efforts.

312AD – Emperor Constantine issue the Edict of Milan to treat Christians with benevolence and start courting Christians: Miltiades, Bishop of Rome, received a “gift” from Constantine - The palace of Empress Fausta - where the Lateran Palace, the future papal seat and residence of the papal administration would be built… The great apostasy of II Tess. 2 starts - many compromise their faith for power and prestige.

380AD – Emperor Theodosius I (a politician) issue the Edict of Thessalonica, declaring Christianity the religion of the Roman Empire and the clay (the believers, Isaiah 64:8) mixes with the Iron (Rome) – Fulfilling the prophecy in Daniel 2:33.

476AD – Western Roman Empire falls – 10 kingdoms raise from that fall – the 10 fingers of clay and Iron in the prophecy of Daniel chapter 2 and the 10 horns in the prophecy of Daniel 7:24, Revelation 13 and 17. The only leadership position left standing from the former empire is the Bishop of Rome, the little horn.

533AD – Justinian (a politician), 500 years after Christ, declares the primacy of the Bishop of Rome – The little horn of Daniel 7:8 gains power.

538AD – After delivering the city of Rome from the Ostrogoth, Justinian decree is enforced in Rome – Antichrist (Papacy) is set in power at Rome. Prophecy in 2 Tess. 2:4 fulfilled. The Ostrogoth were the last one of the three horns (the other two where the Herulli and the Vandals) that the little horn would destroy in its rising according to the prophecy in Daniel 7:8.

1590AD – Pope become the False Prophet of Revelation 13 when they create a false interpretation of Daniel 9:27 (antichrist in a 7 year tribulation in the future) to hide the fact, preached by Protestants, that the history of the papacy fulfills everything that is told in the bible about the antichrist up to that point and therefore the papacy is the Antichrist foretold by Daniel, Paul and John.

1798AD – Napoleon troops arrests the Pope and seize his properties, inflicting the mortal wound to the first Beast (Europe dominated by the Pope) of Rev. chapter 13. The 1st beast of revelation 13 reigns exactly 1260 years (42 prophetic months, 1260 prophetic days, from 538 up to 1798) as the prophecy states in Rev. 13:5.

1929AD – The mortal wound is healed and the Vatican becomes once again a country in which the king is the pope – the beast is healed but this time clothes itself like the Lamb Jesus (piety and humble) but continues to speak like the devil (false/against Christ doctrines). The new beast have two horns (leaders): The white pope and the black Pope – The general Jesuit.

1957AD – With the TREATY OF ROME, the False Prophet of Revelation 13 (the Pope) starts creating the image of the previous beast – The European Union - as foretold in Revelation 13.

Present – Under the unified leadership of the Popery, three powers - the economic powers of Europe (Dragon), the political powers of the United Europe (Beast) and the pope himself (False Prophet) - work to gather the world (Globalization) against God for Armageddon – the Final fight against God is on the works, fulfilling Revelation 16:13.

The mark of God is righteousness or having the Law written in or on the forehead; not a literal or physical mark; so the mark of the beast is unrighteousness, written in the forehead or knowing it is wrong, going along with it so marked on the hand. God is singular and so is His mark; the beast, unless we were referring to Satan, the beast is not singular; starting with Nebuchadnezzar the names of the beasts are named or known; I don't recall the name of the Persian but the Greek was Alexander; with Rome it is different, the names are many and not as obvious; and I imagine each have/had the own seal or mark; the beast or man whose mark was 666 is history unless the mark is Satan's mark; 666 hardly constitutes a seal. We seem to be approaching conditions where a single man will lead the world, but will it be a Pope or will it be someone set up by the Papacy? Don't forget the secular world, the Humanist Manifesto, Trilateralism, the CFR, and the defence institutions like the US navy.

Upvote 0

RACarvalho

Jun 15, 2017
Columbus
✟17,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother RACarvalho, thanks for your post.

It looks like you put a lot of work into it. Thanks for your time. However you still have not addressed my earlier post above. Your claim that the MARK OF THE BEAST is Globalism is a false claim as you cannot show it is by God's WORD therefore you are makinf a private interpertation of the scriptures which God's WORD warns us about in 1 PETER 1:20. You will need to show how your interpretation of the scriptures harmonize REVELATION 13, REVELATION 14 with DANIAEL 2, DANIEL 7, DANIEL 8, DANIEL 9.

Thanks for sharing however. As demonstrated earlier, the MARK of the BEAST is over worship and SIN (breaking God's Commandments). From GENESIS to REVELATION God's judgments have only ever been given to mankind over disobedience to his WORD and SIN.

God bless.
Revelation 13: If you pay attention and look for Historicist interpretation, not only all the chapters you mention above but all the rest is already harmonized.
Revelation 13 shows the two beasts which are the two manifestation forms of the 4th beast of Daniel chapter 7. You you have 3 references of the same events: Daniel 2, Danile 7 and Revelation 13. In "Romanism and the Protestant reformation from the stand point of prophecy", Guiness makes a very nice , detail by detail, comparison and list the different perspectives. Nabucodonossor was a king concerned with splendor and mighty so the statue in Daniel 2 address Splendor (valuabe metals) and mighty (iron is strong than bronze, which is strong than silver which is strong than Gold).... Daniel is a manager in Babylon so his vision focus more on who has the power and what that power wants, therefore his focus first on the 4th beast and then on the horns (leaders/kings/dynasties),then John is Revelation is our pastor, he is concerned with the Church so he shows what this power does with the church... On the process, Daniel 2 is farther so less detail is given than in Daniel 7 which, in turn, is farther and with less detail than Revelation 13.... guiness puts it this way: If you have two mountains that are close and you are far enough, you will see them as one...
After have given the history of the 1st and second beasts in Rev. 13, Rev. 14 shows the saints that faced the first beast with Jesus. 1260 years of its killings - Those are the ones that were not "defiled with woman" which means, didn't fall for a false church/religion... God is about to put down the domain of the papacy over the world and before doing that, the ones that are worth (martyrs) are remembered.
Daniel 8 is about Mede/Persia and Greece. The Ram with two horns symbolises Mede/Persian and the Goat with the one horn is Greece, the horn is Alexander, the great. The four horns that came after the great single horn of the goat is taken (Alexander) were the 4 generals that Alexander had: Cassander, Lysimachus, Ptolomy and Seleucus.
Daniel 9 is the prophecy about the Jew nation and the Messiah. basically the angel showed to Daniel that in 490 years, the temple would be rebuilt, the promissed, Messiah, would come and die and the temple would be destroyed again because of great iniquity. Compare Matthew 24 with Luke 21:20“When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near."
Again, Guiness shows, with many reference and proofs., that History is 100% in accordance with the prophecy and papacy is the antichrist.
Now, back to the second beast in revelation 13, you read in verse 14 that "It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived." - So, being the first beast Europe dominated by the pope, whatever the second beast is, it needs to resemble that... There is nothing on earth that more resembles the first beast than the European Union, which is a model for Globalism, therefore, allegiance to that idea is the mark. You can't become a CEO of a company today if you profess your faith in Christ and say that sodomy is abomination, we see all the pressure Christians business owners suffer here in America because of their faith , but in Europe, its almost done. you can't be a business owner and profess the gospel.... Or you accept the mark, or you have no business - Can't buy nor sell.... and to finish chapter 13, we are informed WHO this beast is: 666 - Lateinos = Latino in Greek... So since Revelation was written, the Church knows that the biggest adversary is the continuation of the Roman power which assumed(stole) ecclesiastical power - the antichrist.
In Revelation 13 it is called false prophet because it doesn't rule the world anymore but it does opposed the Church by creating a interpretation of the prophecies that is false: Futurism (7 years of tribulation in the future)....
If protestants had not fallen to that interpretation and had continue to preach that the popery is the antichrist, the popes would not have taken over Europe again and heavily conquered America.... that is the reason Jesus calls Laodicea blind....

Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,164.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Quote: sparow said:
1 john 3:3-10, Jesus' history; out of heaven, through the fire and back into heaven; having experienced first hand, humanity, which He is to judge. Does this mean we also have come from heaven, to pass through the fire to face judgement; these scriptures say one has to first come from heaven in order to go there. Unquote.

Quote.
1 JOHN 3:3-10
is talking about all those who are BORN AGAIN to LOVE and it is LOVE that fulfills God's LAW in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT *
HEBREWS 8:10-12
;
ROMANS 13:8-10
. This results in a people that keep God's LAW (10 commandments) from the INSIDE OUT. *
REVELATION 14:12
;
REVELATION 22:14
;
1 JOHN 2:3-4
;
;
;
ROMANS 3:31
;
. Unquote

As I explained before, the only Biblical use of "born again" is when Jesus explained that after being born of water one has to be born again "of the spirit" in order to see or enter the kingdom of God.

There are conditions for entering the kingdom of God, for example, no unclean thing will enter the kingdom of God. The context for 1jn3:3-12 is 1jn3:1-2, the future being born again in the spirit; in the mean time John discusses conditions for being born of the spirit, and so we have this word "love"; so the issue we have is, does love replace the Law or does love describe the Law; is the Law of God sweet or is the Law of God bitter and twisted deserving abrogation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother Bladerunner, it seems you do not know who God's ISRAEL is in the NEW COVENANT. Who is God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT? God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. Gentiles are now grafted in. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the NEW COVENANT.

*SCRIPTURE SUPPORT HERE Click me.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts brother. Hope this helps.

God bless

Yes, I know who is in GOD's New Covenant but apparently you do not.. Gentiles were grafted in and Israel was removed until a time later. Thus all people who believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Gentiles and Jewish become part of His Church (Body of Christ). Once this Church is removed from the earth by Jesus in the Clouds, God will again turn His attention to His estranged wife. In the end after more than 2/3 of Israel's population die, the remaining 1/3 will again be grafted into the vine.

Have a good evening sir.
Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I know who is in GOD's New Covenant but apparently you do not.. Gentiles were grafted in and Israel was removed until a time later. Thus all people who believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Gentiles and Jewish become part of His Church (Body of Christ). Once this Church is removed from the earth by Jesus in the Clouds, God will again turn His attention to His estranged wife. In the end after more than 2/3 of Israel's population die, the remaining 1/3 will again be grafted into the vine.

Have a good evening sir.
Blade

Not really brother. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. Our opinions matter little *ROMANS 3:4. What does God's WORD say?

GOD'S ISRAEL IN THE NEW COVENANT

Gentiles are now grafted in...

ROMANS 11:16-27
[16], For if the firstfruit are holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root is holy, so are the branches.

The root represents Christ...

[17], And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.

The Jewish and the Gentile believers are the branches grafted onto the root (Christ)...

[18], Boast not against the branches. But if you boast, you bear not the root, but the root you.
[19], You will say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.
[20], Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Be not arrogant, but fear:

God's ISRAEL are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD...

[21], For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also not spare you.
[22], Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness: otherwise you also shall be cut off.
[23], And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

[24], For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, who are the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

[25], For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.
[26], And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The NEW COVENANT is for both Jews and Greek, bond and free, all those who are in Christ. All in Christ are the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise.

[27], For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

No more Jew or Greek, bond or free, male or female, if you are in Christ you are ISRAEL...

GALATIANS 3:28-29 [28], THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: FOR YOU ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS AND IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN YOU ARE ABRAHAM'S SEED FOR YOU ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS [29], and IF YOU BE CHRISTS, THEN ARE YOU ABRAHAM'S SEED, AND HEIRS ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE.

God's true ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT are not by name only but all those in Christ. Those of the FLESH (sinful human nature) are not Abrahams seed but those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God in Christ are God's ISRAEL...

ROMANS 9:6-8 [6], FOR THEY ARE NOT ALL ISRAEL WHICH ARE OF ISRAEL,: [7], NEITHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ARE THEY ALL CHILDREN: but in Isaac shall thy seed be called <Christ> [8], That is, THEY WHICH ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, THESE ARE NOT THE CHILDREN OF GOD: BUT THE CHILDREN OF THE PROMISE <those who believe> ARE COUNTED FOR THE SEED.

God's ISRAEL are all those in CHRIST that have been given a NEW HEART according to the NEW COVENANT promise...

ROMANS 2:28-29 [28], FOR HE IS NOT A JEW WHICH IS ONE OUTWARDLY; NEITHER IS THAT CIRCUMCISION, WHICH IS OUTWARDS IN THE FLESH: [29], BUT HE IS A JEW WHICH IS ONE INWARDLY; and CIRCUMCISION IS OF THE HEART, IN THE SPIRIT, AND NOT IN THE LETTER; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In the NEW COVENANT all those in Christ are are God's ISRAEL...

COLOSSIANS 3:11 [11], WHERE THERE IS NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: BUT CHRIST IS ALL IN ALL.

ROMANS 10:11-13 [11], For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. [12], FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JEW OR GREEK: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. [13], FOR WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

The New Covenant is for God's Israel...

EZEKIEL 36:26-27 [26], A NEW HEART WILL I GIVE YOU, AND A NEW SPIRIT WILL I PUT WITHIN YOU; AND I WILL TAKE AWAY THE STONY HEART OUT OF YOUR FLESH, AND GIVE YOU A HEART OF FLESH. [27], AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES AND YOU SHALL KEEP MY JUDGEMENTS AND DO THEM.

and again...

JEREMIAH 31:33-34 [33], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS,AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. [34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Paul proclaims it here...

HEBREWS 8:10-12 [10], BUT THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; After those days, says the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

The NEW COVENANT is for GOD'S ISRAEL which represent those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God’s WORD. If you are not part of GOD'S ISRAEL then you are not a part of the NEW COVENANT. Gentiles are now grafted in to God's ISRAEL
(Romans 11:16-27)

ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is the name given by God to all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD (the Church). God's WORD is given to all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW it by faith.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Quote: sparow said:
1 john 3:3-10, Jesus' history; out of heaven, through the fire and back into heaven; having experienced first hand, humanity, which He is to judge. Does this mean we also have come from heaven, to pass through the fire to face judgement; these scriptures say one has to first come from heaven in order to go there. Unquote.

Quote.
is talking about all those who are BORN AGAIN to LOVE and it is LOVE that fulfills God's LAW in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD in the NEW COVENANT *
;
. This results in a people that keep God's LAW (10 commandments) from the INSIDE OUT. *
;
;
;
;
;
ROMANS 3:31
;
. Unquote

As I explained before, the only Biblical use of "born again" is when Jesus explained that after being born of water one has to be born again "of the spirit" in order to see or enter the kingdom of God.

There are conditions for entering the kingdom of God, for example, no unclean thing will enter the kingdom of God. The context for 1jn3:3-12 is 1jn3:1-2, the future being born again in the spirit; in the mean time John discusses conditions for being born of the spirit, and so we have this word "love"; so the issue we have is, does love replace the Law or does love describe the Law; is the Law of God sweet or is the Law of God bitter and twisted deserving abrogation.

Brother if we are not BORN AGAIN BEFORE the second coming we will not see the KINGDOM of HEAVEN. All you have provided are your own words and not God's WORD. The scriptures provided to you are God's WORD not mine. The scriptures provided to you are not talking about being born again in the future. It is talking about being BORN AGAIN to FOLLOW God with a NEW HEART today. This is the NEW COVENANT promise all must enter into to see God's KINGDOM and be ready for the second coming of JESUS *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; ROMANS 3:31. If we are not BORN AGAIN today we will not see GOD in peace tommorrow.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟489,164.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Brother if we are not BORN AGAIN BEFORE the second coming we will not see the KINGDOM of HEAVEN. All you have provided are your own words and not God's WORD. The scriptures provided to you are God's WORD not mine. The scriptures provided to you are not talking about being born again in the future. It is talking about being BORN AGAIN to FOLLOW God with a NEW HEART today. This is the NEW COVENANT promise all must enter into to see God's KINGDOM and be ready for the second coming of JESUS *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; ROMANS 3:31. If we are not BORN AGAIN today we will not see GOD in peace tommorrow.

The kingdom of God is a spiritual domain where only spirits can enter and see; but we do not know.

1 John 3:2 (NKJV)
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

The only time Jesus used the term "born again" was being born again of the spirit after first being born of water.

There is a narrow path that leads to life that few find; those who find that path would have a new heart and would follow God; yet you are concerned with rhetoric, where as all points of scripture could have been made using different wordage. The scriptures you quote have to do with the Law and commandments and have nothing to do with what you appear to be talking about. Try saying what you mean without the metaphoric clichés, "born again" and "new heart".

The covenant has to be completed, fulfilled or confirmed before we see the kingdom of God or before the kingdom of God comes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The kingdom of God is a spiritual domain where only spirits can enter and see; but we do not know.

1 John 3:2 (NKJV)
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

The only time Jesus used the term "born again" was being born again of the spirit after first being born of water.

There is a narrow path that leads to life that few find; those who find that path would have a new heart and would follow God; yet you are concerned with rhetoric, where as all points of scripture could have been made using different wordage. The scriptures you quote have to do with the Law and commandments and have nothing to do with what you appear to be talking about. Try saying what you mean without the metaphoric clichés, "born again" and "new heart".

The covenant has to be completed, fulfilled or confirmed before we see the kingdom of God or before the kingdom of God comes.

1 JOHN 3:2 is in relation to the second coming as highlighted here.

1 JOHN 3:2,
Beloved, NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

This connects with

1 CORINTHIANS 15:50-55
50, Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51, Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53, For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54, So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55, O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Continuing from 1 JOHN 3:2 the scriptures in 1 JOHN 3:3-10 describes the difference between the children of God and the children of the devil.

[3], And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
[4], Whoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5], And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6], Whoever stays in him sins not: whoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.
[7], Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
[8], He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose, the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[9], Whoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
[10], In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.

If we are not BORN AGAIN BEFORE the second coming we will not see the KINGDOM of HEAVEN. All you have provided are your own words and not God's WORD. The scriptures provided to you are God's WORD not mine. The scriptures provided to you are not talking about being born again in the future. It is talking about being BORN AGAIN to FOLLOW God with a NEW HEART today. This is the NEW COVENANT promise all must enter into to see God's KINGDOM and be ready for the second coming of JESUS *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; REVELATION 14:12; REVELATION 22:14; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; ROMANS 3:31.

According to God's WORD, if we are not BORN AGAIN today we will not see GOD in peace tommorrow.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

Before we look at who God's WORD says is God's true Church, let's start off by looking at the GREEK meaning of the word Church which is ἐκκλησία which means a calling out or meeting.

NOTE: The GREEK Word for Church ἐκκλησία means a calling out or meeting of the people. It is interesting how this link to where God is calling out all his peoples from corrupt UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES to follow him according to the truth of his WORD.

REVELATIONS 18:4, And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

God is calling his people out of these Churches to follow him according to his WORD and worship him in Spirit and in truth *JOHN 4:23-24.

This links in very nicely with

MATTHEW 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

A Church therefore is the people that BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. They are the called out and Jesus is in the midst of them.

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE CHURCH ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD?

3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep <ALL> his commandments. 4, He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

REVELATION 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

NOTE: In scripture a pure woman represents God's people [Church] Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Notice God's people keep ALL of God's Commandments through FAITH in Christ?

CONCLUSIONS: Now notice we have two groups in the end days according to the book of REVELATION. One group representing UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIANITY and the other group representing GOD’S PEOPLE. The difference between the two groups is that one groups KEEPS ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD while the other groups do not.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD AND THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS?

Before we look at who God's WORD says is God's true Church, let's start off by looking at the GREEK meaning of the word Church which is ἐκκλησία which means a calling out or meeting.

NOTE: The GREEK Word for Church ἐκκλησία means a calling out or meeting of the people. It is interesting how this link to where God is calling out all his peoples from corrupt UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES to follow him according to the truth of his WORD.

REVELATIONS 18:4, And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues.

God is calling his people out of these Churches to follow him according to his WORD and worship him in Spirit and in truth *JOHN 4:23-24.

This links in very nicely with

MATTHEW 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

A Church therefore is the people that BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. They are the called out and Jesus is in the midst of them.

WHO IS GOD'S TRUE CHURCH ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD?

3, And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep <ALL> his commandments. 4, He that saith, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

REVELATION 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

NOTE: In scripture a pure woman represents God's people [Church] Jeremiah 6:2; 2 Corinthians 11:2; Ephesians 5:23-27

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Notice God's people keep ALL of God's Commandments through FAITH in Christ?

CONCLUSIONS: Now notice we have two groups in the end days according to the book of REVELATION. One group representing UNFAITHFUL CHRISTIANITY and the other group representing GOD’S PEOPLE. The difference between the two groups is that one groups KEEPS ALL THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD while the other groups do not.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

I use the KJV and it needs no further translation. All those including you who try to change words in the Bible to fit their theology or worldview, have at it. For almost 400 years the KJV has been available for the masses. Only until recently does multiple versions exist and most all of them came from one source. The Alexandria Codecies which were corrupted many times down through the years by many. And here you are trying to re-translate the very words the translators of that day knew and used. Yes, the meaning of those words may have had a different meaning back then, yet the book was written back then as well.

Try to look at the scriptures through a literal, Historical and Grammatical lens and you just might get closer to GOD than you are.

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I use the KJV and it needs no further translation. All those including you who try to change words in the Bible to fit their theology or worldview, have at it. For almost 400 years the KJV has been available for the masses. Only until recently does multiple versions exist and most all of them came from one source. The Alexandria Codecies which were corrupted many times down through the years by many. And here you are trying to re-translate the very words the translators of that day knew and used. Yes, the meaning of those words may have had a different meaning back then, yet the book was written back then as well.

Try to look at the scriptures through a literal, Historical and Grammatical lens and you just might get closer to GOD than you are.

Blade

Hi brother, I found your post and accusations very difficult to read and follow. How does what you wrote in this post address anything in the post you were quoting from in relation to who Gods Church is in the NEW COVENANT? It doesn't. Your post just went off talking about somthing completely unrelation (kjv). Were you responding to the right thread? Most of the scriptures provided by the way are KJV.

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brother, I found your post and accusations very difficult to read and follow. How does what you wrote in this post address anything in the post you were quoting from in relation to who Gods Church is in the NEW COVENANT? It doesn't. Your post just went off talking about somthing completely unrelation (kjv). Were you responding to the right thread? Most of the scriptures provided by the way are KJV.

God bless.
Then you are trying to change them from the way they were written to fit your narrative.

Blade

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Then you are trying to change them from the way they were written to fit your narrative.

Blade

Well that one has no truth in it. I supply God's WORD. You supply your own. Who should we believe you or God *ROMANS 3:4? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that one has no truth in it. I supply God's WORD. You supply your own. Who should we believe you or God *ROMANS 3:4? Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9

You are not rightly dividing the Bible. Mat, Mark, Luke and John are all in the OT. yet placed in the NEW Testament. WHY?????

Heb 9:16-17
"For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator."

Up until the very end of Matthew, Luke, John and Luke, Jesus was alive therefore the OT was still alive. Only when Jesus Died on that Cross was the NT born.

Blade

• Optimistic
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You are not rightly dividing the Bible. Mat, Mark, Luke and John are all in the OT. yet placed in the NEW Testament. WHY?????

Heb 9:16-17 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator."

Up until the very end of Matthew, Luke, John and Luke, Jesus was alive therefore the OT was still alive. Only when Jesus Died on that Cross was the NT born.

Blade

Brother, Jesus taught the NT in the OLD Testament times. The death of JESUS does not make his Words regarding the NEW Testament disappear. The BIBLE of JESUS and the APOSTLES was the OLD Testament scriptures. Everything we have in the NEW TESTAMENT comes from the OLD TESTAMENT. Together there are the two great witnesses of the Word of God.

All I hear is your words over God's WORD making false claims you cannot support with proof or scripture. These are God's WORD not mine.Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. Do you have any scripture to share? Who should we believe you or God *ROMANS 3:4?

Now how does your post respond to the post you are quoting from which says; JESUS says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9 ?

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother, Jesus taught the NT in the OLD Testament times. The death of JESUS does not make his Words regarding the NEW Testament disappear. The BIBLE of JESUS and the APOSTLES was the OLD Testament scriptures. Everything we have in the NEW TESTAMENT comes from the OLD TESTAMENT. Together there are the two great witnesses of the Word of God.

All I hear is your words over God's WORD making false claims you cannot support with proof or scripture. These are God's WORD not mine.Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says those who KNOWINGLY follow the teachings and traditions of men are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9. Do you have any scripture to share? Who should we believe you or God *ROMANS 3:4?

Now how does your post respond to the post you are quoting from which says; JESUS says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9 ?

Hope this helps.

Yes that is what Mat 15:3-9 says BUT,,,,, They are speaking to the JEWS ONLY! at this time. If you do not believe it, fine, that is your choice but please do not throw out/ delete/disregard GOD's WORD for in Heb 9:16-17, Jesus tells anyone who reads it outright; The end of a testament is when the Testator (Jesus Christ) DIES. Look in the pages Mat, Mark, Luke, John and observe what Chapter (in each of them) Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected. How, many chapters are there after those events are the NEW TESTAMENT. For ACTS really starts the NT and it begins with Jesus building His church in Chapter 2.

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Yes that is what Mat 15:3-9 says BUT,,,,, They are speaking to the JEWS ONLY! at this time. If you do not believe it, fine, that is your choice but please do not throw out/ delete/disregard GOD's WORD for in Heb 9:16-17, Jesus tells anyone who reads it outright; The end of a testament is when the Testator (Jesus Christ) DIES. Look in the pages Mat, Mark, Luke, John and observe what Chapter (in each of them) Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected. How, many chapters are there after those events are the NEW TESTAMENT. For ACTS really starts the NT and it begins with Jesus building His church in Chapter 2.

Blade

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 [16] ALL SCRIPTUERE is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

MATTHEW 4:4 [4], But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.

Brother you are mistaken I BELIEVE and FOLLOW all of God's WORD. If you think the WORDS of JESUS are only for the JEWS ONLY I cannot help you. Who ever said that the NEW COVENANT did not start until after the death of JESUS? Your making claims that no one is making. Then you are trying to make claims now that JESUS did not teach the NEW COVENANT and that what JESUS taught was for the JEWS only?

How do you read HEBREWS 8:10-12?

[10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, said the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: [11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. [12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In the NEW COVENANT God' WORD says

ROMANS 2:28-29
[28], For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: [29], But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27. We are to live by EVERY WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of God *MATTHEW 4:4. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it *ROMANS 3:4.

God's 4th commandment is one of God's 10 commandments that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN and RIGHTEOUSNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4; PSALMS 119:172. According to God's WORD, ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. OBEDIENCE to God's LAW is not how we are saved it is the FRUIT of God's work in us as we BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD. If our faith has no fruit it is dead *JAMES 2:18-20; 26 and our tree will be cast down and thrown into the fire *MATTHEW 3:10; 7:19-20; 13:49-50.

God's 4th commandment is one of the ten (Exodus 20:8-11) If we knowingly break it when God asks us not to we stand guilty before God of committing sin (James 2:8-12). If we do not seek him in repentance and forgiveness we are in danger of the Judgement (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Sunday worship is a tradition and teaching of man that has led many to UNKNOWINGLY break the commandments of God. Jesus says that if we follow the traditions of man that break the commandments of God we are not following God (Matthew 15:3-9)

There is not one scripture in all of God's Word that says that God's 4th Commandment is now ABOLISHED and we are now commanded to KEEP Sunday as a Holy day. Who should we follow the teachings and traditions of men or the Word of God? Who should we believe the Words of men or the Word of God?

In times of ignorance God winks at but now, <when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come> calls all men everywhere to REPENT (FOLLOW) (Acts 17:30-31).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.