ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Wrong, you changed the question in order to dodge it. Here is the question: Kenny'sID said: Why in the world would you say that doesn't agree with my definition?
Now brother Kenny, that is not true brother. How is this any different to what I already posted?
See, a simple straight forward question you twisted into something else. Do I really need to give you an example of what an answer actually is? It almost seems so. Why do I bother anymore? Folks can see by your actions here, like in what you just did, exactly how the mind perceives things...IOW, you actually think you have answered my question when you didn't even come close.
Not really brother I think if people are reading along they will clearly see who has scripture for their belief and who has not, who is answering questions and who is avoiding them . You are free to believe as you wish. If you do not want to have a discussion with the scriptures as said earlier just say so. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed brother come judgment day. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it
Why is it important those folks know that? So they know this is precisely how people defend undefendable false doctrine...with double talk, and untruths. An example of an untruth is to say you answered my question when in reality you just twisted into something else, a very dishonest thing to do, something else that speaks volumes.
Yet here you still are speaking your words over God's WORD having your questions answered with God's WORD while in return you have not provided a single scripture in relation to our discussion here or will you answer and address any of the posts and scriptures provided to you that disagree with your teachings? Sorry dear brother this is only sent in love as a help to you. Only God's WORD is true brother and as JESUS, PETER and PAUL say we must obey God rather then man and believe and follow the Word of God over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *ACTS 5:29; ROMANS 3:4; MATTHEW 15:3-9.
Honestly, I don't think you are getting through to others, that's why I'm the only one still posting here, they wisely just walked away. They know what's going on but trying to get someone who actually believes this stuff to see, is another matter altogether, and all I can do is hope some of the points I'm making about how you two are acting will someday register, and show you exactly what you are having to do to defend such doctrine, and if you have to do that in order to defend it, one can only ask themselves if the doctrine is actually viable/worth defending in the first place.
Only God knows who his people are and who he leads to his WORD I do not know. For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that say they see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. There is only life in the living Word. These are his Words and not my own. Freely I give because freely I have received. I must speak in the light and what I hear preach in the housetops. Many will not hear because they do not know Him. He is the Word of God and those that believe him are those that he has chosen. They follow him because they love him and are loved by him. Many are called but few are chosen. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgment day. Do you know these scriptures Kenny? Let me know when you have scripture to share brother until then we will have to agree to disagree and remain friends

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word :)

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Personally to me it comes down to will you stand up for your faith in Jesus when your life is at stake like Stephen when he was martyred as related in the Book of Acts or as the Christians in Syria are doing to the death or will we deny Jesus.

Their are three schools of thought about a Rapture. Pre-tribulation, Mid-tribulation, and Post-tribulation. Personally I don't worry about such things as only G_d knows when such things will take place. It is better to focus on the tasks at hand for the fields are ripe for harvest and the Lord of the harvest has commissioned us to work for Him and not to argue among ourselves. Discussion is good but arguing serves no good purpose. We are to be servants to each other and to those in need.

Hello brother Gryphon, very good post welcome to the thread. I think some of the points here you brought out of your post is very true. No one knows the day or the hour when Jesus returns but more importantly our probation here is only as we have life. None of us know when our time on earth is over. If we are not ready to meet Jesus today how can we be ready to meet him tomorrow when we do not even know if we will be here tomorrow? Now is the time to seek Jesus. Tomorrow may be to late. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here brother. Well said.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now brother Kenny, that is not true brother. How is this any different to what I already posted?

Not really brother I think if people are reading along they will clearly see who has scripture for their belief and who has not, who is answering questions and who is avoiding them . You are free to believe as you wish. If you do not want to have a discussion with the scriptures as said earlier just say so. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed brother come judgment day. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it

Yet here you still are speaking your words over God's WORD having your questions answered with God's WORD while in return you have not provided a single scripture in relation to our discussion here or will you answer and address any of the posts and scriptures provided to you that disagree with your teachings? Sorry dear brother this is only sent in love as a help to you. Only God's WORD is true brother and as JESUS, PETER and PAUL say we must obey God rather then man and believe and follow the Word of God over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *ACTS 5:29; ROMANS 3:4; MATTHEW 15:3-9.

Only God knows who his people are and who he leads to his WORD I do not know. For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that say they see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. There is only life in the living Word. These are his Words and not my own. Freely I give because freely I have received. I must speak in the light and what I hear preach in the housetops. Many will not hear because they do not know Him. He is the Word of God and those that believe him are those that he has chosen. They follow him because they love him and are loved by him. Many are called but few are chosen. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgment day. Do you know these scriptures Kenny? Let me know when you have scripture to share brother until then we will have to agree to disagree and remain friends

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word :)

See? The long winded post it took to still avoid a simple question?

Very telling.

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother Kenny, nice to see you again.

It is sad you feel the need to write posts like this brother to another brother. I have read all your posts here since the scriptures study on the EVERLASTING GOSPEL as it is defined in God's WORD in post #351 linked. Nothing you have posted has any truth in it, neither do you address the post and the scriptures in them that disagree with you or have you provided any scriptures support for any of your statements. I would say that is something to think about don't you brother?

In post #351 linked that you have simply ignored there is a total of 28 scriptures from God's WORD defining the GOSPEL meaning as GOOD NEWS in the GREEK and scriptures showing that JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

ALL THE WORD OF GOD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS] TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW IT.

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked, how many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what Gospel means in the BIBLE?

You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

You have also ignored this post and have not responded to this post and shown why you disagree with it. Or have you responded to the questions adressed to you in this post.

It is all God's WORD my friend not mine. So your argument is with God not me. Please let me know when you wish to discuss the scriptures? Until than my brother we will have to agree to disagree.

As Peter, Paul and Jesus say, only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9; ACTS 5:29; ROMANS 3:4.

Certainly please see in all the 28 scriptures and GREEK Word meaning provided in post #351 linked defining what the GOSPEL is from God's WORD.

Hope this helps,

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

The Everlasting Gospel is a new Gospel that will be during the Millennium. God does not tell us about it other than the angels were evangelizing people to the Everlasting Gospel.

You can find Gospel in many scripture in the Bible. It is of Greek, strong's G2098. meaning:
the glad tidings of salvation through Christ, the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ.

It can also mean : a reward for good tidings, good tidings

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
See? The long winded post it took to still avoid a simple question? Very telling.

Not really brother. Only making sure I address all of your post section by section which is normally done by sharing God's WORD with you. Something I have always done. :)

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The Everlasting Gospel is a new Gospel that will be during the Millennium. God does not tell us about it other than the angels were evangelizing people to the Everlasting Gospel.

You can find Gospel in many scripture in the Bible. It is of Greek, strong's G2098. meaning:
the glad tidings of salvation through Christ, the proclamation of the grace of God manifest and pledged in Christ.

It can also mean : a reward for good tidings, good tidings

Blade

Hello brother Bladerunner, nice to see you.

For me I believe the EVERLASTING GOSPEL is JESUS who is the WORD of GOD.
Please see the scriptures provided in post #351 linked.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
QUESTIONS TO PONDER...

With the MARK OF THE BEAST being over WORSHIP here are some interesting questions to think about...

Please show me where in all the bible does is say (SOLA SCRIPTURA; Scripture only please)...

1. Sunday is the LORD'S DAY?

2. That God's 4th commandments 7th day Sabbath has been abolished?

3. That Jesus is a Sabbath?

4. The Sabbath (seventh day) was ever changed from the seventh to the first day of the week?

5. Where we are told to keep the first day of the week holy?

6. Where the first day of the week (Sunday) is ever called a holy day?

7. That says that Jesus ever kept the first day (Sunday)?

8. That tells us to keep the first day in honour of the resurrection of Christ?

9. Where the first day is ever given any sacred name?

10. That affirms that any of the apostles ever kept the first day as the Sabbath?

11. From any apostolic writings that authorizes Sunday observance as the Sabbath of God?

12. Where we are told not to work on the first day of the week?

13. That says the seventh day is no longer God's Sabbath day?

14. That says the seventh day Sabbath is ABOLISHED?

15. Where the apostles ever taught any convert to keep the first day of the week as a Sabbath?

16. Where the first day was ever appointed to be kept as the Lord's Day?

17. Where the first day of the week is ever called the Lord's Day?

18. That says that the first day of the week was ever sanctified and hallowed as a day of rest?

19. That says that the Father or the Son (Jesus) rested on the first day of the week?

20. That says that Jesus, Paul or any other of the apostles taught anyone to observe the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

21. That calls the seventh day the “Jewish Sabbath” or one text that calls Sunday the “Christian Sabbath”?

22. Telling man to keep the first day of the week holy or to worship or rest on the first day of the week?

23. Authorizing anyone to set aside God's Sabbath and observe any other day?

24. Showing any of the apostles keeping the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

25. Authorizing someone to set aside the fourth Commandment and observe any other day of the week?

26. Where any apostle taught us to keep the first day of the week as the Sabbath?

27. Declaring that the seventh day is no longer the Eternal Sabbath day?

28. Where Sunday is now appointed to be kept as the New Testament Sabbath or holy day?

Look foward to your answers. * Scripture only please

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother Bladerunner, nice to see you.

For me I believe the EVERLASTING GOSPEL is JESUS who is the WORD of GOD.
Please see the scriptures provided in post #351 linked.

Hi LoveGodsWord, it has been a while......

In Rev. 14:6..
."And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

The Greek word "Allos" ("another angel") suggest a (different) type of Angel. In Rev 14:8.."And there followed another angel..........." This angel is also considered to be a different type while the angel in Rev 14:9 is the "third" angel. (not another).

The very well could be Jesus Christ delivering the "Everlasting Gospel" to the world as the "Everlasting Gospel" will be the Gospel during the last half of Daniel's 70th week and the Millennium.

One Last Note: Notice that the "Everlasting Gospel" is revealed only after the "Gospel of Grace" is gone from this world. As it would have placed a curse on the deliverer to speak of "another" gospel while the "Gospel of Grace" was still present. (2CO 11:4; Gal 1:6; Gal 1:8; Gal 1:9).

Thank you for your post LoveGodsWord.

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi LoveGodsWord, it has been a while......

In Rev. 14:6..
."And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,"

The Greek word "Allos" ("another angel") suggest a (different) type of Angel. In Rev 14:8.."And there followed another angel..........." This angel is also considered to be a different type while the angel in Rev 14:9 is the "third" angel. (not another).

The very well could be Jesus Christ delivering the "Everlasting Gospel" to the world as the "Everlasting Gospel" will be the Gospel during the last half of Daniel's 70th week and the Millennium.

One Last Note: Notice that the "Everlasting Gospel" is revealed only after the "Gospel of Grace" is gone from this world. As it would have placed a curse on the deliverer to speak of "another" gospel while the "Gospel of Grace" was still present. (2CO 11:4; Gal 1:6; Gal 1:8; Gal 1:9).

Thank you for your post LoveGodsWord.

Blade

Hello brother Bladerunner,

Nice to see you again. For me I do not believe the everlasting Gospel is another Gospel. It is the WORD of GOD that points to JESUS as the Word of God who is everlasting. Scripture support provided in post # 142 linked click me. Did you get a chance to read it? Thanks for sharing your thoughts though brother. Interesting to see different perspectives.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello brother Bladerunner,

Nice to see you again. For me I do not believe the everlasting Gospel is another Gospel. It is the WORD of GOD that points to JESUS as the Word of God who is everlasting. Scripture support provided in post # 142 linked click me. Did you get a chance to read it? Thanks for sharing your thoughts though brother. Interesting to see different perspectives.

God bless.

Hello LoveGodsWord.

I have read the other post and I have to ask about the gospel of Jesus Christ (1 Cor 15:1-4). DO you believe in the Millennium to come?

Blade

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello LoveGodsWord.

I have read the other post and I have to ask about the gospel of Jesus Christ (1 Cor 15:1-4). DO you believe in the Millennium to come?

Blade

Hi brother, Bladerunner, how do you think 1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4 differs from Scripture support provided in post # 142 linked click me? To me they only support the other scriptures provided in this post. Yes but it is my view the scriptures teach this after the 2nd coming REVELATION 20:1-15

God bless

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brother, Bladerunner, how do you think 1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4 differs from Scripture support provided in post # 142 linked click me? To me they only support the other scriptures provided in this post. Yes but it is my view the scriptures teach this after the 2nd coming REVELATION 20:1-15

God bless

SO you are a Post- Rapture person. Do you believe in a millennium after the 2nd coming of Jesus?

Yes, we both believe in Jesus Christ and we will let Him weed out what HE considers his church but there are some drawbacks with the Post view. Not trying to judge you but am trying to be able to converse with you.

Blade

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless

Again, I went back to see what was posted. (1 Cor 15:1-4) is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the other scriptures you speak of support it. However, Jesus also tells us that for any man or Angel to speak of another Gospel is to be cursed. This is one reason why I believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture! An Angel tells us of the "Everlasting Gospel" and if (as in the Post Rapture scenario) the Gospel of Jesus Christ is still on earth then that Angel and any other that preaches the "Everlasting Gospel" is cursed.

The "Everlasting Gospel is preached at least during the last 3.5 years of Daniel's 70th week and the Millennium. For those in the Church (the Bride of Jesus), the Gospel of Jesus Christ will no longer be preached immediately after the Rapture. The gospel preached from the time of the Rapture to the 3.5 year mark in daniel's 70th week is not clear but very well could be the Everlasting Gospel simply because it is the only gospel mentioned after the time of the Rapture. Does that make sense?????

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Again, I went back to see what was posted. (1 Cor 15:1-4) is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the other scriptures you speak of support it. However, Jesus also tells us that for any man or Angel to speak of another Gospel is to be cursed. This is one reason why I believe in the Pre-Trib Rapture! An Angel tells us of the "Everlasting Gospel" and if (as in the Post Rapture scenario) the Gospel of Jesus Christ is still on earth then that Angel and any other that preaches the "Everlasting Gospel" is cursed.

The "Everlasting Gospel is preached at least during the last 3.5 years of Daniel's 70th week and the Millennium. For those in the Church (the Bride of Jesus), the Gospel of Jesus Christ will no longer be preached immediately after the Rapture. The gospel preached from the time of the Rapture to the 3.5 year mark in daniel's 70th week is not clear but very well could be the Everlasting Gospel simply because it is the only gospel mentioned after the time of the Rapture. Does that make sense?????

Blade

Sorry brother you may need to explain yourself a bit more. Please discuss it however in the context of the everlasting gospel. However, I believe that the everlasting gospel is clearly defined with the scriptures in post #351 linked. Pre and post rapture stuff however is not really the focus of this OP. Happy to have a discussion with you too brother blade.

God bless

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So Rev 19 happened already?

Doing a search for William Deagle M. D. Mark of the Beast is worth reading. He was shown more about it during his near death experience.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Doing a search for William Deagle M. D. Mark of the Beast is worth reading. He was shown more about it during his near death experience.

Hi Dennis why do you think it is worth reading and how does it fulfill REVELATION 19?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ok friends continuing on with the questions here in the OP here. This is also linked not into the OP question section.

Q13. WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST, THE BEAST AND THE MAN OF SIN with the NUMBER 666?

1 JOHN 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 JOHN 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son.

2 THESSALONIANS 2:1-12
[1], Now we beseech you, brothers, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together to him,
[2], That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
[3], Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4], Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[5], Remember you not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
[6], And now you know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time.
[7], For the mystery of iniquity does already work: only he who now let’s will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8], And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9], Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10], And with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11], And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12], That they all might be damned who believed not the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Links to...

REVELATION 13:18 [18], Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

The Antichirst is simply anything that is anti or against Christ. Jesus is the LIVING WORD of GOD. So anything that is against or opposes the WORD of GOD is ANTICHRIST. JOHN says that even in his time there were many ANTICHRIST (against or in opposition to God’s WORD) which is a sign of the last times *1 JOHN 2:18.

JOHN was referring to the Words of JESUS that in the last days there would be many false teachers, false prophets and false Christ going out to deceive many *MATTHEW 24:24; MARK 13:22; 2 PETER 2:1

The BEASTS of REVELATION 13 are also ANTICHRIST in the book of REVELATION because they deceive the people of the world into worshipping an IMAGE of the first BEAST. This results in all those who are deceived into worship the BEASTS IMAGE receiving the MARK OF THE BEAST.

REVELATION 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that worked miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

All the world will follow after the BEAST and many will be deceived into receiving the MARK OF THE BEAST.

The ANTICHRIST is against God's WORD and will decieve many. 2 THESSALONIANS 2:1-12 says there will be a shaking v2 and a warning is given, not to let any man deceive us and that many will fall away from the truth of God's WORD v3 and that the man of sin will be revealed v3-4 but many will receive and believe strong delusions because they would not receive the love of the truth because they had pleasure in unrighteousness (SIN) v10-12.

WHO THAN IS THE ANTICHRIST AND THE MAN OF SIN TO BE REVEALED?

REVELATION 13:18 [18], Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six.

2 THESSALONIANS 2:3-4 [3], Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4], Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

NOTE: Let him that has understanding or wisdom count the number of the BEAST; IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN AND HIS NUMBER IS 666. This number, which is the number of a MAN represents the number that identifies the first BEAST of REVELATION 13.

The NUMBER of the BEAST (first beast) is the NUMBER of a MAN and his number is 666 *REVELATION 13:18

Latin is the official language of the Roman Catholic Church which uses the Latin Vulgate Bible. Roman numerals are used to calculate the Beast's number which is the number of a man that equals 666.

* If you wish to know what each letter represents in ROMAN NUMERALS Click here in wiki.

The NUMBER of the BEAST (first beast) is the NUMBER of a MAN and his number is 666

A few of many titles of the Pope who is the head of the Catholic Church...

*LATEINOS = 666 (Latin speaking man)
*VICARIUS FILII DEI = 112+53+501 = 666 (Popes titles in place of the Son of God)
*Dux Cleri = 515+151 = 666 (Popes titles in Latin which means Captain of the Clergy)
*LUDOVICUS = 666 (Popes titles in Latin Vicar of the court)
*HE LATINE BASILEIA = 666 (Latin kingdom)
*ITALIKA EKKLESIA = 666 (Italian Church)

*FOR A DETIALED BREAK DOWN OF 666 AND MANY MORE TITLES CLICK THE SOURCE HERE*

The number 666 is the represents the NUMBER of the BEAST and it is the NUMBER of a MAN. The POPE'S OFFICE is the HEAD of the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, Therefore the ANTICHRIST and the FIRST BEAST, BABYLON THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS are all pointing to the ROMANS CATHOLIC CHURCH

As shown earlier it is NOT our brothers and sisters in this system that are the problem God has many of his true people in ALL Churches and is calling them out to worship him in Spirit and in truth, according to his Word. The ANTICHRIST is anything that is opposed to or against God's WORD. God's people are all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD and keep all his commandments by faith. *REVELATIONS 12:17; 14:12; 22:14. Those who do not BELIEVE and FOLLOW GOD's WORD will receive the MARK OF THE BEAST.

God's sheep however, wherever they may be will hear his Voice (the Word of God)

God bless...
Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

What makes you think the Pope would be embraced by Israel as the King of Israel, Son of David instead of Jesus the rightful King of Israel ?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

John 12:
12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

What makes you think the Pope would be embraced by Israel as the King of Israel, Son of David instead of Jesus the rightful King of Israel ?

Hello and welcome brother Dougg nice to see you. I do not understand your reasoning. Why do you think ISRAEL would have to embrace the pope as KING?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

John 12:

Do you know who ISRAEL is under the NEW COVENANT?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you know who ISRAEL is under the NEW COVENANT?
It will be Zion, in Isaiah 66:7-8, who will deliver her children in Revelation 12:10, as the nation which was born in a day in May 24, 1948.

My comments in parenthesis.

Isaiah 66:
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. (Jesus)

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? (May 14, 1948) for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children (they receive the new covenant).

Revelation 12:10
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God (to the Jews), and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night (of not having receiving Jesus in the past).

The Jews, Israel, will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior after the disaster of thinking someone else is their messiah, King of Israel, during most of the first half of the 7 years.

Do you know what Judaism thinks is the new covenant in Jeremiah 31:31 ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.