ARE YOU READY FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer my question.

And Jesus was teaching same Good news...no one said the good news was only mentioned in the Gospels, so basically you got nothing, but lets see if you'll answer my question.

Ken said
"The bible simply calls the Good news books the "Gospels", and there is your proof."

Please provide the verse to support this so I can respond to you. Along with the version of the Bible you use

Thanks

• Winner
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ken said
"The bible simply calls the Good news books the "Gospels", and there is your proof."

Please provide the verse to support this so I can respond to you. Along with the version of the Bible you use

Thanks

Nope, I already said, you all don't get to ask all the questions and avoid the ones you cannot answer. Answer mine an I'll answer yours.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Kenny'sID said:
Now show me simply where the bible defines "gospel" as all the words of God, or was that mans/SDA's definition/spin as in the OP's description in this thread?

Gospel = Good news

Every word from God is Good News
Matthew 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Nope, I already said, you all don't get to ask all the questions and avoid the ones you cannot answer. Answer mine an I'll answer yours.
JUst did

• Agree
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kenny'sID said:
Now show me simply where the bible defines "gospel" as all the words of God, or was that mans/SDA's definition/spin as in the OP's description in this thread?

Gospel = Good news

Every word from God is Good News
Matthew 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

LOL!

Perfect, a classic example of people seeing what they want to see. Now read that again and tell me exactly where it says that every word of god is the Gospel?

All you are telling me is man should live by all words of God, and that has nothing whatsoever to do with my question. See this it the type of outlandish thinking that allows SDA to come up with some of their outlandish doctrine. They do just as you did just now and pull the doctrine from where ever they want, bystating the bible says something it does not.

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
gos·pel
/ˈɡäspəl/
noun
noun: gospel; noun: Gospel; plural noun: Gospels; noun: gospel music; plural noun: gospel musics
  1. 1.
    the teaching or revelation of Christ.
    "it is the Church's mission to preach the gospel"
    synonyms: Christian teaching, Christian doctrine, Christ's teaching; More
    the word of God, the good news, the New Testament
    "the Gospel according to John"
    • a thing that is absolutely true.
      noun: gospel truth; plural noun: gospel truths
      "they say it's sold out, but don't take that as gospel"
      synonyms: the truth; More
      fact, actual fact, reality, actuality, factuality, the case, a certainty
      "don't treat this as gospel"
    • a set of principles or beliefs.
      "the new economics unit has produced what it reckons to be the approved gospel"
      synonyms: doctrine, dogma, teaching, principle, ethic, creed, credo, ideology, ideal; More
      belief, tenet, canon
      "her gospel of nonviolence"
  2. 2.
    the record of Jesus' life and teaching in the first four books of the New Testament.

NO, the Everlasting Gospel is the Gospel that will be used during the Millennium.

Blade

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I guess you weren't able to catch on to the fact I looked at the post and it was clear you spun gospel to mean all of the word of God, not just the gospels/good news of the bible that is specifically the gospels. The gospel is not what you have spun it to be, and it's amazing how the dictionary does a much better job at defining it than SDA, as once again they don't simply define, they spin, and spin in order to create false doctrine about the bible so they can use that to create their Mark of the Beast scenario. And that was just the OP's first point on the long list of points that make up their MOTB thing, and it was completely made up/manufactured...nothing biblical about it, just a bunch of double talk. Are you so routed in your following of SDA's teaching that no amount of GODS WORDS will reach you? Gods word calls the good news books, the "Gospel of" and SDA has changed that for their own purposes.
Hello brother Kenny, nice to see you again.

It is sad you feel the need to write posts like this brother to another brother. I have read all your posts here since the scriptures study on the EVERLASTING GOSPEL as it is defined in God's WORD in post #351 linked. Nothing you have posted has any truth in it, neither do you address the post and the scriptures in them that disagree with you or have you provided any scriptures support for any of your statements. I would say that is something to think about don't you brother?

In post #351 linked that you have simply ignored there is a total of 28 scriptures from God's WORD defining the GOSPEL meaning as GOOD NEWS in the GREEK and scriptures showing that JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

ALL THE WORD OF GOD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS] TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW IT.

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked, how many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what Gospel means in the BIBLE?

You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

You have also ignored this post and have not responded to this post and shown why you disagree with it. Or have you responded to the questions adressed to you in this post.

It is all God's WORD my friend not mine. So your argument is with God not me. Please let me know when you wish to discuss the scriptures? Until than my brother we will have to agree to disagree.

As Peter, Paul and Jesus say, only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9; ACTS 5:29; ROMANS 3:4.
Certainly please see in all the 28 scriptures and GREEK Word meaning provided in post #351 linked defining what the GOSPEL is from God's WORD.

Hope this helps,

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Not one bit of all that you posted there states the gospel is all of Gods word...please answer the question in my last post and show me where the bible states it is all of God word and doesn't just pertain to the good news in the "gospels", as the bible does. In your post I just quoted, every time the gospel is mentioned it's about the good news part of the bible. Yet you seem to think if you can quote the word gospel several times, that means it means everything in the bible or what you have spun it to mean....strange Again, the gospel is something specific.

Sorry brother Kenny God's WORD disagree with you.

Please let me know when you have some scripture to share?

The GOSPEL is very clearly defined in God's WORD in post #351 linked. You have simply ignored all these scriptures because they disagree with you. Please brother feel free to address the post as it is addressed to you. Ignoring God's WORD will not make it dissappear.

In this post there is a total of 28 scriptures from God's WORD showing that the GOSPEL meaning GOOD NEWS in the GREEK is JESUS <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

ALL THE WORD OF GOD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL [GOOD NEWS] TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW IT.

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked, how many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what Gospel means in the BIBLE?

Only shared with all love and respect Brother and only provided as a help.

Please feel free to respond to all the scriptures in GOD'S WORD that define what the GOSPEL is in post #351 linked.

Until then you are only providing your own words over God's WORD and we must believe and obey God's WORD over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God brother.

May God bless you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Here is a clue for you. The bible simply calls the Good news books the "Gospels", and there is your proof. The clue? See how few words it took me to prove that? One doesn't have to use long winded posts in order to make a simple point, however they do if they are trying to change the truth..

Sorry brother Kenny, God's WORD disagrees with you. There was a complete scripture section posted in in post #351 linked addressed to you that specifically shows this is not true which you chose to ignore. Are they a part of the Gospet (good news) absolutely! Are they all the Gospel? Absolutely not! Reposted below from post #351 linked for your consideration...

So your wanting to share an english dictionary definition of what the Gospel is instead of what God's WORD says is the Gospel? I also believe the Gospel is the life, death and resurrection of Jesus but is that all the Gospel is?

Ok going on your interpretation of what you believe the Gospel is, please explain what the following scriptures are talking about...

MARK 1:14-15 [14], Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, [15], And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel.

LUKE 7:22 Then Jesus answering said to them, Go your way, and tell John what things you have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached

MATTHEW 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

MATTHEW 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

MATTHEW 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

MATTHEW 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come.

Speaking of God's people in the wilderness in the OLD TESTAMENT...

HEBREWS 4:2 For to us was the gospel preached, as well as to them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

NOTE
: So in your view Jesus was going about teaching about his life, death and resurrection before he lived his life, died and was resurrected and before the four books of the Gospel was written? The scriptures provided above do not agree with your definition now do they?

Can you see your mistake here brother?

Posted in all love and respect brother. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello brother Kenny, nice to see you again.

It is sad you feel the need to write posts like this brother to another brother. I have read all your posts here since the scriptures study on the EVERLASTING GOSPEL as it is defined in God's WORD in post #351 linked. Nothing you have posted has any truth in it, neither do you address the post and the scriptures in them that disagree with you or have you provided any scriptures support for any of your statements. I would say that is something to think about don't you brother?

In post #351 linked that you have simply ignored there is a total of 28 scriptures from God's WORD defining the GOSPEL meaning as GOOD NEWS in the GREEK and scriptures showing that JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

You have also ignored this post and have not responded to this post and shown why you disagree with it. Or have you responded to the questions adressed to you in this post.

It is all God's WORD my friend not mine. So your argument is with God not me. Please let me know when you wish to discuss the scriptures? Until than my brother we will have to agree to disagree.

As Peter, Paul and Jesus say, only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *MATTHEW 15:3-9; ACTS 5:29; ROMANS 3:4.

Certainly please see in all the 28 scriptures and GREEK Word meaning provided in post #351 linked defining what the GOSPEL is from God's WORD.

Hope this helps,

I didn't see where you showed me exactly where the Bible says the Good news is all of Gods word. You tell me to go see scripture that you see as saying that, but it's likely as Happy camper just did buy posting something that had nothing to do with the question, he chose to see what he did, and then call it proof, we it did not mean what he said at all....nothing close.

So now you see why I ask you to please answer the question with simple scripture, and not long winded explanations that are no more than the spin I keep mentioning.

Can you just do that?

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NOTE: So in your view Jesus was going about teaching about his life, death and resurrection before he lived his life, died and was resurrected? The scriptures provided above do not agree with your definition now do they? Can you see your mistake here brother?

Of course they agree with my definition. You pulled all those from the gospels, and made the point I was making all along. Why in the world would you say that doesn't agree with my definition? That WAS my definition.

None of those scripture say the gospel "is all of gods word" as you have claimed, and it's just as you have just shown, the good news entailed in those particular books of the Bible...THE GOSPELS.

So, one question for you in this post, please answer it...I'll bold it so you cannot miss it.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I didn't see where you showed me exactly where the Bible says the Good news is all of Gods word.

Perhaps you should read post #351 linked it is defined in the GREEK and the 28 scriptures provided in this post. You seem to have ignored it and neither do you respond to it. It is God's WORD and we should believe and follow it.

You tell me to go see scripture that you see as saying that, but it's likely as Happy camper just did buy posting something that had nothing to do with the question, he chose to see what he did, and then call it proof, we it did not mean what he said at all....nothing close.

Just more of your words over God's WORD. Did you wish to adress post post #351 linked
and all the 28 scriptures provided that define what the Gospel is in God's WORD? Until then you are only speaking your own words over God's WORD. Do you have any scripture to share?

So now you see why I ask you to please answer the question with simple scripture, and not long winded explanations that are no more than the spin I keep mentioning. Can you just do that?

Well that is not true brother Kenny. You have been provided 28 scriptures that define what the Gospel is from God's WORD in post #351 linked

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked. How many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what the Gospel means in the BIBLE? You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

Only shared with all love and respect Brother and only provided as a help. Your welcome to reply to all the scriptures in post #351 linked that disagree with you, until then brother we will have to agree to disagree as your only providing your own words over God's Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Of course they agree with my definition. You pulled all those from the gospels, and made the point I was making all along. Why in the world would you say that doesn't agree with my definition? That WAS my definition.

Sorry brother Kenny God's WORD disagrees with you and you still have not adressed all the scriptures that disagree with you.

Going on your interpretation of what you believe the Gospel is, please explain what the following scriptures are talking about...

MARK 1:14-15 [14], Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, [15], And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent you, and believe the gospel.

LUKE 7:22 Then Jesus answering said to them, Go your way, and tell John what things you have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached

MATTHEW 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

MATTHEW 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

MATTHEW 11:5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come.

HEBREWS 4:2 For to us was the gospel preached, as well as to them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

NOTE: So in your view JESUS was going about teaching about his life, death and resurrection before he lived his life, died and was resurrected and before the four books of the Gospel were written? The scriptures provided above do not agree with your definition now do they? Can you see your mistake here brother?

It is the WORDS of JESUS and PAUL using the WORD Gospel in what they say. The scriptures provided are not a narration they are the WORDS of CHRIST and PAUL (after the books). I suggest you read the scriptures provided above brother, they are only sent as a help and disagree with you.

Posted in all love and respect brother. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

None of those scripture say the gospel "is all of gods word" as you have claimed, and it's just as you have just shown, the good news entailed in those particular books of the Bible...THE GOSPELS. So, one question for you in this post, please answer it...I'll bold it so you cannot miss it.

Sorry brother Kenny that has no truth in it at all.

Please feel free to adress post post #351 linked. Untill then all I am hearing is your words over God's WORD.

There is 28 scriptures from God's WORD defining what the GOSPEL is as well as the GREEK meaning of the word GOSPEL being good news. The scriptures show that JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked, how many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what Gospel means in the BIBLE? You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

Only sent in love brother as a help to you. Let me know when you have some scriptures to share? Until then we will have to agree to disagree. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps you should read post #351 linked it is defined in the GREEK and the 28 scriptures provided in this post. You seem to have ignored it and neither do you respond to it. It is God's WORD and we should believe and follow it.

Just more of your words over God's WORD. Did you wish to adress post post #351 linked
and all the 28 scriptures provided that define what the Gospel is in God's WORD? Until then you are only speaking your own words over God's WORD. Do you have any scripture to share?

Well that is not true brother Kenny. You have been provided 28 scriptures that define what the Gospel is from God's WORD in post #351 linked

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked. How many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what the Gospel means in the BIBLE? You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

Only shared with all love and respect Brother and only provided as a help. Your welcome to reply to all the scriptures in post #351 linked that disagree with you, until then brother we will have to agree to disagree as your only providing your own words over God's Word.

OK, if you can't simply show me out of all that scripture you claim proves it, then it's clear the bible doesn't say what you claim it does. If it did, you would just post the simple comment that states what you claim.

Thanks just the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry brother Kenny God's WORD disagrees with you and you still have not adressed all the scriptures that disagree with you.

Going on your interpretation of what you believe the Gospel is, please explain what the following scriptures are talking about...

NOTE: So in your view JESUS was going about teaching about his life, death and resurrection before he lived his life, died and was resurrected and before the four books of the Gospel were written? The scriptures provided above do not agree with your definition now do they? Can you see your mistake here brother?

It is the WORDS of JESUS and PAUL using the WORD Gospel in what they say. The scriptures provided are not a narration they are the WORDS of CHRIST and PAUL (after the books). I suggest you read the scriptures provided above brother, they are only sent as a help and disagree with you.

Sorry brother Kenny that has no truth in it at all.

Please feel free to adress post post #351 linked. Untill then all I am hearing is your words over God's WORD.

There is 28 scriptures from God's WORD defining what the GOSPEL is as well as the GREEK meaning of the word GOSPEL being good news. The scriptures show that JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

Now in response to the GREEK word meaning of GOSPEL and the 28 scriptures from God's WORD that define what the Gospel is according to the scriptures in post #351 linked, how many scriptures have you provided for your interpretation of what Gospel means in the BIBLE? You have not provided a single scripture now have you brother?

Only sent in love brother as a help to you. Let me know when you have some scriptures to share? Until then we will have to agree to disagree. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. :)

Once again you did not answer a question that I even went to some trouble to make certain you saw it.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
OK, if you can't simply show me out of all that scripture you claim proves it, then it's clear the bible doesn't say what you claim it does. If it did, you would just post the simple comment that states what you claim.

Thanks just the same.

There is 28 scriptures posted that clearly define what God's WORD says is the Gospel in post #351 linked. Instead of ignoring these scriptures brother and the Greek Word meaning I suggest you read the post and the scriptures provided that disagree with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it disappear and stating your own words over God's Word does not make your words become true and God's Word not true.

Only sent in love as a help to you brother.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Once again you did not answer a question that I even went to some trouble to make certain you saw it.

It seems you are not reading the posts you are responding to. Your question was how does the scriptures I have posted as a challenge to you not agree with your definition?

Going on your interpretation of what you believe the Gospel is, please explain what the following scriptures are talking about. Read the scriptures provided below and the NOTE section in red below.

These scriptures which are the WORDS of JESUS disagree with your interpretation that the GOSPEL

According to GOD'S WORD, and the 28 scriptures and GREEK word meaning in post #351 linked, JESUS IS THE GOSPEL <Jesus means Savior; John 1:29> and JESUS is THE WORD OF GOD (John 1:1-14; 17:17; 14:6). THE WORD OF GOD IS THE GOSPEL BECAUSE IT IS ALL GOOD NEWS AND BY FAITH IT IS OUR SAVIOR and this the IS GOOD NEWS to those who BELIEVE. (John 1:1-14; John 1:29; John 17:17; 14:6; Matthew 4:4) ALL OF GOD’S WORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL. It is the EVERLASTING GOSPEL because JESUS AND HIS WORD is EVERLASTING.

Now brother if you have God's WORD than share it. If not we will have to agree to disagree. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

Only sent as a help to you brother.

Upvote 0

The Gryphon

Sep 26, 2018
Canyon Country
✟23,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Personally to me it comes down to will you stand up for your faith in Jesus when your life is at stake like Stephen when he was martyred as related in the Book of Acts or as the Christians in Syria are doing to the death or will we deny Jesus.

Their are three schools of thought about a Rapture. Pre-tribulation, Mid-tribulation, and Post-tribulation. Personally I don't worry about such things as only G_d knows when such things will take place. It is better to focus on the tasks at hand for the fields are ripe for harvest and the Lord of the harvest has commissioned us to work for Him and not to argue among ourselves. Discussion is good but arguing serves no good purpose. We are to be servants to each other and to those in need.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It seems you are not reading the posts you are responding to. Your question was how does the scriptures I have posted as a challenge to you not agree with your definition?

Wrong, you changed the question in order to dodge it. Here is the question:

Why in the world would you say that doesn't agree with my definition?

See, a simple straight forward question you twisted into something else. Do I really need to give you an example of what an answer actually is? It almost seems so.

Why do I bother anymore? Folks can see by your actions here, like in what you just did, exactly how the mind perceives things...IOW, you actually think you have answered my question when you didn't even come close.

Why is it important those folks know that? So they know this is precisely how people defend undefendable false doctrine...with double talk, and untruths. An example of an untruth is to say you answered my question when in reality you just twisted into something else, a very dishonest thing to do, something else that speaks volumes.

Honestly, I don't think you are getting through to others, that's why I'm the only one still posting here, they wisely just walked away. They know what's going on but trying to get someone who actually believes this stuff to see, is another matter altogether, and all I can do is hope some of the points I'm making about how you two are acting will someday register, and show you exactly what you are having to do to defend such doctrine, and if you have to do that in order to defend it, one can only ask themselves if the doctrine is actually viable/worth defending in the first place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.