Are you preparing for Terrorist attacks?

Are you doing anything to prepare for possible Terrorist attacks?

• I've got my duct tape, food, and plastic!!

• Nope! Going about life as normal.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aviyah

Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
well im personaly not doing anything , whats the point if we are hit with a nuke or bio weapon im hoping someone puts me out of my misery,,

though i allready do have a emergency kit together allways have, you know the basics stuff frist aid kit ect, and as far as water and food well i have enough to feed a platoon of soldiers ,i have like 8 cases of bottled water only becasue i drink a case in two days i have food to last me untill the end of the decade,canned stuff that is, i was allways taught to be prepared lol my neighbors come to me becasue im liek the neighborhood store you need it i have it except the duct tape and plastic

Upvote 0

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About 10 miles to the west of me is an Army Helecopter flight training Base. And 20 miles to the east of me is a nuclear power plant. Am I prepared? You betcha. No duct tape, but plenty of supplies.

Late at night, I'm hearing more and more bombs go off. Last minute practice, I guess.

Upvote 0

Aviyah

Shalom uv'rachah b'Yeshua
Jan 20, 2003
✟475.00
Faith
Messianic
Today at 06:31 PM Auntie said this in Post #22 (http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?postid=651967#post651967)

About 10 miles to the west of me is an Army Helecopter flight training Base. And 20 miles to the east of me is a nuclear power plant. Am I prepared? You betcha. No duct tape, but plenty of supplies.

Late at night, I'm hearing more and more bombs go off. Last minute practice, I guess.

LOL sounds fun

Upvote 0