Are You in Darkness? Pain? Feeling Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatsumiLam

Natsumi [rearranged] = Tsunami
Jun 18, 2006
In my house
✟18,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
CindyisHis stated:

No, don't strain yourself. It's not anything we can work up. :) But know this, Jesus never turned anyone away who came to Him for healing, and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

this verse shows that Jesus was not going to deliver the child... except that the Gentile showed her faith.

if the gentile didnt show her faith.. than the child would not haven been delivered.

Not all people will be healed when asked, only if they have faith[now seen as saved] will the prayer be answered if God chooses.

faith is the catalyst...

~Natsumi Lam~

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It's probably my fault. At this point -- after nourishing hopes for a miracle for probably the first 14-15 years of her life -- I no longer believe she will be healed (she is 20 now). I know God has the power to do it if He wishes. I do not believe He wishes to do so. Even though I can think of a thousand blessings to reap for His kingdom if He were to, I do not tell Him what to do.

You may pray if you wish but I tell you this so you will not waste yourself in futility if there's some spiritual law that prevents it from working if I no longer believe it will.

My daughter is not sick or injured; she was born the way she is. She has a condition from birth.

You are kind to demonstrate concern. I thank you for that.

Yes I can think of a thousand blessings to reap for His Kingdom too.. that is why I really want to pray!! I desire to see this healing too!!

Bless your heart.. I did read what you wrote in the orginal OP so I know what condition she has..

The passage others are quoting about Jesus healing the womans daughter who had a demon.. I just heard a teaching on that.. and God opened my ears to hear..

I heard this woman ask.. and I heard Jesus answer her request.. It didn't matter that she was gentile... that Jesus Himself said.. he only came for the lost sheep of Israel.. It did not matter she was coming for a long distance healing for her daughter of a demon.. there was no deliverance either of the demon as we think of deliverance these days.. it left because of this woman's faith and what she desired and that she came to Jesus.. Nothing kept it within her daughter once faith was combined with Jesus presence.. She asked.. and her daughter was healed.. simple as that..

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

This is a powerful statement.. Jesus gave to her..

“O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.”

Jesus did not say to her.. as I desired.. but as she desired!! WOW!

John 11:22
But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."

We just have to believe and have faith to come to Jesus... and I see that what we desire will come to pass!!

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
CindyisHis stated:

this verse shows that Jesus was not going to deliver the child... except that the Gentile showed her faith.

if the gentile didnt show her faith.. than the child would not haven been delivered.

Not all people will be healed when asked, only if they have faith[now seen as saved] will the prayer be answered if God chooses.

faith is the catalyst...

~Natsumi Lam~

I see through what God has revealed to me in His word that our choices influence what God chooses to do.. I think that is so amazing.. and wow.. I praise God for the freedom God has given to us but it is an awesome responsibility.. and I pray that we all make good choices because we will reap what we sow.. And what we ask we shall receive.. so we need to think wisely about what we ask Jesus and even ask Him to direct our prayers and desires.. so that God is glorified in all things!!

Our desires God will bring to pass.. not by His choice but by our choice..

“O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” Matthew 15:28

Upvote 0

NatsumiLam

Natsumi [rearranged] = Tsunami
Jun 18, 2006
In my house
✟18,071.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I see through what God has revealed to me in His word that our choices influence what God chooses to do.. I think that is so amazing.. and wow.. I praise God for the freedom God has given to us but it is an awesome responsibility.. and I pray that we all make good choices because we will reap what we sow.. And what we ask we shall receive.. so we need to think wisely about what we ask Jesus and even ask Him to direct our prayers and desires.. so that God is glorified in all things!!

Our desires God will bring to pass.. not by His choice but by our choice..

“O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” Matthew 15:28

so true so true

~Natsumi Lam~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi .. I prayed for you both today!! You and your daughter.. \0/
I've been praying for you too, Moriah.

Peacechild, I meant to tell you, that was a great answer to the scripture in Matthew 15. I would have replied in much the same way. To me, it emphasizes the point all the more. If this woman could receive from the Lord Jesus what she needed when things hadn't even opened up to the Gentiles yet, imagine what is ours already now!

The Lord bless you, sweetie. :hug:

We'll keep praying, Moriah.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Easy to do where there's no personal investment in the outcome.

But then again that's one of the secrets of magick as well.

At least daughter cannot be BLAMED for her condition....

This might seem weeird.. but I have thought alot of this answer you gave.. and had to come back and write.

YES there is personal investment in the outcome.. especially when one is praying the prayer of faith.. Faith doesn't always see instant answers... faith has to believe in the promises and stand on them.. sometimes for a long time without seeing any changes..

That takes alot of time and investment.. wrestling in prayer.. if you like... Against satan.. who would tell you.. that what you are praying is futile.. But you continue coming against that mountain.. and moving it with your faith.. and standing on the Word..

It takes a lot of perserverance and time.. God bless.. I continue to pray for your daughters healing..

Mark 9:23
" 'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right now I am in darkness and pain because CF is gone.

It's not just the name change and format tweaking. It's that people are bailing on the site, and now there is no one to connect with on here anymore.

Nature abhors a vaccuum. Into the void rushes .... all the darkness. I'm starting to think maybe the reason I try to maintain contact with Christians despite my current "condition" is because otherwise the darkness inside rises up and swallows me completely without reprieve. This bit of contact is so vital to me, it is the tiny eucharist of God that keeps the evil ones from totally consuming me on the spot. As it stands my mind is not my own and i can barely formulate a thought independent of Them, but at least when I'm in touch with others who love God, I feel ... safe.... when they accept me, and remind me to have hope .... without them ... without that .... i will be truly lost to this world and ruined for the next.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Moriah, I'm not planning on leaving. It seems the thread we talked on the most is over now. We can talk here, or start a new one over there again. I've not been on too much the last few days, and it will be that way for at least a few more because of my schedule, not CF. The Lord has me here, and that's that. At least for now. If all the Christians bail, like you said, darkness will come rushing in. We are the light of the world. Darkness cannot put out that light. It's the other way around, we chase the darkness away. Flip a switch on in any room and see.

Did you write that poem? It sounds like you. And the talent you have shows too. The demons are no match for the Lord Jesus Christ. You know that. I am praying as to what the Lord desires to do here. Ultimately, He wants you free. Do want to be?

PC4, reps for praying. More than that, great blessing for you, eternal reward, and oh the rejoicing the day wwe see Moriah free! The day her daughter is healed!

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you write that poem? It sounds like you.

No, it's actually a song by Casting Crowns. If you click on the words you can download the Mp3 from some church site.

The demons are no match for the Lord Jesus Christ. You know that. I am praying as to what the Lord desires to do here. Ultimately, He wants you free. Do want to be?

sometimes... BUT ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.