Are You in Darkness? Pain? Feeling Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God does love you. He does want you.

Romans 5:6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die.
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
whatcha cookin' there Cindy? :)
can we comes over an has some?
Lol. I just changed! I had a delicious salad prepared. You know we need our fresh veggies every day. :)

What's more is, we need the Word of God. Just as food is to our body, God's Word is to our spirit. We need this "spirit food" daily. Jesus is the Bread of Heaven, come down to us. We must eat of this bread, and drink of His blood, or we will have no life in us.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Colossians 1:19 For God in all his fullness
was pleased to live in Christ,
20 and through him God reconciled
everything to himself.
He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth
by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.

21 This includes you who were once far away from God. You were his enemies, separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions.
22 Yet now he has reconciled you to himself through the death of Christ in his physical body. As a result, he has brought you into his own presence, and you are holy and blameless as you stand before him without a single fault.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
is that 21-22 only for those who follow Him right or is it for everyone?

i liked your kitchen look better!
;)
I think I do too! But it's nice to dress up, and I like the scepter very much, indicative of ruling with love. I do not rule over others, I serve. The only ones under my authority are my children, and them I train with love and I pray, wisdom. However, I do have authority to rule and reign as a king in my life according to Romans 5. Hence, I am dressed up, holding my scepter. (Or is it sceptor?)

As for vss. 21 and 22, is as is all things in the Word of God, for whosoever will. If we believe and receive, it is ours. It will not just fall down from heaven on everyone automatically. Jesus came down out of heaven to see that it is available to everyone. But we do have our part in receiving. Jesus has reconciled the world, not imputing their trespasses against them, yet if they don't know, and do not receive, they cannot live in it.

It's like having a great inheritance willed to you upon the death of a relative. If you are not made aware of it, all that money/estate could be yours, but not utilized, or realized.

Jesus executed the Father's will. Upon His death, burial, and resurrection, it is now ours. He's the only one who died and then executed His will, acting as the attorney!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Romans 5 is one of my favoritest chapters in the Bible.
And Psalm 139
And for real GLOBAL theology that confounds the fool: Isaiah 19:18-25
I love Rom. 8. And many others. I can't say I have "a" favorite.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus came down out of heaven to see that it is available to everyone. But we do have our part in receiving. Jesus has reconciled the world, not imputing their trespasses against them, yet if they don't know, and do not receive, they cannot live in it.
i know these words, they hide horrible things that cannot be spoken, things forbidden, things deadly, things no one is ever meant to see or know. oh yes. i know these sly euphemisms designed to trap people and lay the impossible upon them and then punish them for being unable to do for themselves what only God COULD do for them, what they needed HIM to do ....

fingerplays35sm.jpg
hide.jpg

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i know these words, they hide horrible things that cannot be spoken, things forbidden, things deadly, things no one is ever meant to see or know. oh yes. i know these sly euphemisms designed to trap people and lay the impossible upon them and then punish them for being unable to do for themselves what only God COULD do for them, what they needed HIM to do ....

Do you find it hard to receive a birthday gift, or any other gift for that matter?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i tried to write back to this but could not get far being prevented, this is far as i got that night which was either one or two nights ago, time is weird so i cant recall.

Moriah Unconscious or Something said:
The reason it feels like God isn't pursuing you.. is because God works through people and circumstances.. If you look for God in His people.. You will see Him at work..
Not to be cantankerous or contentious for contention's sake, but if you look for God in His people you'll run into a big contingent exclaiming with one accord, "No, look to God NOT to people!" How do you reconcile this with what you just said? I guess that question is rhetorical since obviously you believe as YOU do; the latter statement would then be a contradiction NOT to be reconciled.

i could not possibly graph all thees dichotomous pockets of readon.

peacechild said:
I challenge you also to look.. really have a look at your circumstances.. You can be assured He is right there in them too..
My circumstances are pretty good actually. I feel blessed.
I don't think anyone on earth has lived a more rich, fascinating, entertaining and encompassing life than mine, despite the fact that I haven't travelled nearly enough or as far as I'd like to. What I've lacked in exposure to extant cultures I've more than made up for creating my own substrata beneath or injecting life into what is preeixsting but currently immature otherwise. My kids are the awesomest EVER. :thumbsup: -- very cool individuals each with his or her own sense of style

I live comfortably--not opulently, but comfortablyI've been treated as if desirable by men, women, and demonkind alike.
peacechild said:
Didn't I read in your blog here at the forums about that night you went out driving determined to harm yourself.. and you were spared in amazing ways??
not spared a nearly $1500 tab for that little folly though. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you find it hard to receive a birthday gift, or any other gift for that matter?
not at all. why?
all my life i have had people give me unusual and opulent gifts. my first electric guitar and my first car were both gifts from peers. i have had people worship me as well, if you can believe that. yes i mean literally, as in fall to their knees before me. i have had an unusual life. i regret precious little of it -- only my own errors of hubris that cost me and others i love dearly.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not at all. why?
all my life i have had people give me unusual and opulent gifts.
Because everything from the Lord is a gift.

Originally Posted by CindyisHis
Jesus came down out of heaven to see that it is available to everyone. But we do have our part in receiving. Jesus has reconciled the world, not imputing their trespasses against them, yet if they don't know, and do not receive, they cannot live in it.
Originally posted by quote=Moriah_Conquering_Wind;38606216 >
What the Lord gives is a gift. Jesus has done everything for us. Our part is simple, believe and receive.

The Lord gives salvation.

The Lord gives eternal life.

The Lord gives deliverance.

The Lord gives healing.

The Lord gives joy.

The Lord gives wisdom.

The Lord gives more, much more, more than we can conceive, above what we could ask or think, and way more than we deserve, considering He owes us nothing. We owe Him everything - our very lives, for all His goodness to us.

God is love, and He has displayed His love in freely giving us everything that pertains to life and godliness.

It is a free gift. Jesus has already done everything that needs to be done. Why do you feel it is impossible to receive it? Only religion lays extra burdens on people. The Lord gives freely.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
it is impossible because "receive" is fraught with secret meanings and hidden traps. it means YOU make it real which YOU cannot do. it means if you fail to do so you are accused of REJECTING rather than receiving. NO. I AM *NOT* going to play that [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]ing game. EVER AGAIN. NO.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
it is impossible because "receive" is fraught with secret meanings and hidden traps. it means YOU make it real which YOU cannot do. it means if you fail to do so you are accused of REJECTING rather than receiving. NO. I AM *NOT* going to play that [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]ing game. EVER AGAIN. NO.
Moriah, I'm really sorry if I said anything to upset you. Not my intention at all! :) It appears somewhere down the road you have had a terrible experience. I'm so sorry about that. :hug:

This bears repeating - Only religion lays extra burdens on people. The Lord gives freely.

The Lord plays no tricks. No hidden meanings. Every good and perfect gift come down from the Father of light. I pray each one to be yours. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.