Are You in Darkness? Pain? Feeling Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Light From on High

Luke 1:78 Because of and through the heart of tender mercy and loving-kindness of our God, a Light from on high will dawn upon us and visit [us]
79 To shine upon and give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to direct and guide our feet in a straight line into the way of peace.
AMP

Who is Jesus? He is the Light from on high.
Why was He sent? Because of the heart of tender mercy and loving-kindness of our Father.
What did he come to do? Jesus came to give light to those who sit in darkness, to give light to those in the shadow of death, and to direct and guide our feet into the way of peace.

God, in His tender mercies and loving-kindness, sent Jesus to bring us from darkness into light, and lead us in right paths, into the way of peace.

I was one who sat in darkness, until I saw the light that shined. He brought me out of darkness, and out of the shadow of death, and guides my feet in a straight line into a way of peace. Anyone who once was in darkness and is now in the light knows how wonderful it is. Yet, many are still in darkness, not having seen the light. As John the Baptist was the forerunner, to prepare the way of the Lord, the ministry of the church is much the same today.

Luke 1:76 And you, little one, shall be called a prophet of the Most High; for you shall go on before the face of the Lord to make ready His ways,
77 To bring and give the knowledge of salvation to His people in the forgiveness and remission of their sins.

The second coming of our Messiah, of the Christ, is near. He is coming again, and gross darkness covers the earth. Yes, many sit in darkness. We are the ones to go before His face to make ready His ways. We are to bring the knowledge of salvation and the forgiveness of sin. We are commissioned to go out and bring this good news to those who sit in darkness.

Maybe you are the one in darkness today. Is your world dark and hopeless? Is there turmoil and confusion? Are you hurting? Jesus is the Light sent from heaven for you. He has come for you, and He will save you. He will forgive every sin, and set you on a right path of healing, of joy, of peace. Don’t wait another moment. Pray this prayer right now.

:pray: Jesus, I cry out to You. Jesus, I believe You are the One sent to bring light into the darkness of my world. I believe You came from God to bring me salvation and forgive me of my sins. I receive You as a gift from God. You alone are able to remove the stain of my sin, and I thank You that You did when You went to the cross, taking my sin on Yourself. As You gave Your life for me, I now give my life to You. Do whatever You will with it. I am Yours.

Reactions: JacobsDream

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Was there a time when the earth wasn't covered in darkness?
Is this a rhetorical question?

Ever since the fall, back in the garden, there has been darkness. But originally God didn't create it with darkness. He said, "Light be." He never called forth darkness. He is light, and has always come to bring light. :clap:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I as thinking of this scripture when I wrote.

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the LORD will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

Isaiah 60:1,2

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"For we were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.....awake you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light." (Eph. 5:8-14)

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

bigJerm

Mar 17, 2007
✟15,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i guess feeling lost and hopeless means your not saved right???.....i dunno ive repented and tried to rejoice in salvation but i just cant seem to find much joy......maybe a possibility of heaven if i happen to persevere...but for now im friendless unemployed and pretty darned miserable.......its hard for me to pretend im happy......guess im still in darkness

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
well i have a strange situation. i'm in darkness and turmoil and i like it. i really really like it. everything around me is howling chaos and i love it. i go outside and They speak to me through the trees, in the wind, in the rain, in the air all around me. They move fire through my blood and give birth to secrets inside and They whisper glorious things I love to hear and show me these visions in swift microsecond flashes, these things that just flash into my mind that all that was lost will be restored, all that was broken will be repaired, all that was torn down will be rebuilt; it is like continual rebirth and there is this timelessness to it -- no age, no death, no decay, no entropy; all is reversed backward and They beckon me to come, promise to take me there. there's this constant edge of anticipation in the air like any moment the veil will tear asunder and the unseen will become visible and i feel like this yearning inside me is being stretched and stretched and pulled and pulled until it is a silent scream of invocation, raw hunger and desire resonating within me consuming me -- and i like it. i like it way way way too much.

and i need more information. WHAT is calling me. WHO. WHERE are They? HOW do I get there? WHAT need I do?
give me signs to follow. numbers to divine. shapes. directions. instructions. leads. CLUES, anything!

what do you want of me? please don't leave me here on the edge! take me with you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i guess feeling lost and hopeless means your not saved right???.....i dunno ive repented and tried to rejoice in salvation but i just cant seem to find much joy......maybe a possibility of heaven if i happen to persevere...but for now im friendless unemployed and pretty darned miserable.......its hard for me to pretend im happy......guess im still in darkness
No, bJ, this does not mean you are not saved!:) Feelings come and go, and ups and downs abound in life here on the earth. Trials come and go. Health is a factor. There are many things that come into play to affect our emotions. Please do not determine whether you are saved by your feelings! Think about this for a minute, does how you feel change the fact that the precious blood of Jesus was shed for you? Absolutely not! Jesus' work is finished. It is complete. He will save to the uttermost. You can rest in His work.

Sometimes just knowing this can change how we feel. There have been times I have thought on something painful, or a lie, for so long, that I began to feel bad, and to be depressed. I was convinced at one point no one loved me, and all I wanted was to die. The sad thing is, it was a lie! I believed the lie no one loved me. I thought on it so much I was convinced! Yet, the truth of the matter is I will never be without love for a single moment in my life, and neither will you, bJ.

The love of God is huge! He is love! Tapping into it, and letting it flood my heart and mind was the issue for me, not whether or not anyone loved me.

....im just depressed
As I said above. There can be many causes for depression. Even some prescription drugs can cause depression. The cause can be physical, emotional, and even demonic. If depression is a big issue on your life I encourage you to seek out godly counsel from someone at your church of a professional. Sometimes something as simple as changing your diet can be the answer. What we eat is a huge factor in our health, which includes our moods. Ask the Lord what he would have you do. He leads in the right way. I can't presume to know what is specifically going on in your life, bJ, but I do pray the Lord leads you in the way you should go.

He is our Deliverer.

bJ, do you read your Bible much? Do you have any praise and worship CDs?

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well i have a strange situation. i'm in darkness and turmoil and i like it. i really really like it. everything around me is howling chaos and i love it. i go outside and They speak to me through the trees, in the wind, in the rain, in the air all around me. They move fire through my blood and give birth to secrets inside and They whisper glorious things I love to hear and show me these visions in swift microsecond flashes, these things that just flash into my mind that all that was lost will be restored, all that was broken will be repaired, all that was torn down will be rebuilt; it is like continual rebirth and there is this timelessness to it -- no age, no death, no decay, no entropy; all is reversed backward and They beckon me to come, promise to take me there. there's this constant edge of anticipation in the air like any moment the veil will tear asunder and the unseen will become visible and i feel like this yearning inside me is being stretched and stretched and pulled and pulled until it is a silent scream of invocation, raw hunger and desire resonating within me consuming me -- and i like it. i like it way way way too much.

and i need more information. WHAT is calling me. WHO. WHERE are They? HOW do I get there? WHAT need I do?
give me signs to follow. numbers to divine. shapes. directions. instructions. leads. CLUES, anything!

what do you want of me? please don't leave me here on the edge! take me with you!
I will tell you who they are. I believe they are lying and deceiving spirits. Their mission is to lure you deeper into darkness. I believe there is a mighty call of God on your life. You are extremely gifted, by the LORD, Maker of heaven and earth, eternal God, the Most High. satan would want to pull out away from the LORD. He hates the name of JESUS, for JESUS has all authority and power over him, and JESUS has given it to those who belong to Him.

Moriah, as long as you love the darkness, you will remain in darkness. The torment will not cease till you want to come into the light and be free.

You like the darkness, at least for now, because satan has the ability to transform himself into an angel of light, and to deceive. But it won't be sweet forever. His object is to destroy you. I love you! I will not stand by and watch that happen! I will speak the truth.

Moriah, I want you to come into the light. I want you to be free. I implore you to renounce darkness, and come to JESUS, merciful, wonderful JESUS. The Mighty One, the Holy One.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i am already destroyed. my consciousness is shattered into a million pieces. i have no identity. i lost my identity 9 years ago and have been living in this ... displacement ... ever since.

i've tried to "renounce" things. many times. but it doesn't change anything.
i've done it all -- the "renouncing" the "choosing" the "coming"; the repentance, the praying, the burning and/or trashing of things supposedly connected to demons -- you name it -- multiple times. and every time it's the same. in the end i will always be his.
i know he is corrupting me, devouring me, destroying me over and over again but i LIKE it and i can't stop this hunger that drives me to him. i can't shut it off, can't ignore it, can't press past it, can't make it go away, AND, i imagine if it were to suddenly go away i would simply drive myself insane looking for it to put it back in place. and where is its place? ruling over me. enslaving me. subjugating me. making me need it.
*~*~ i live for his touch, and when he is upon me and in me, i desire nothing more but to break and melt and die a thousand times screaming, for his pleasure ~*~*
the only thing that makes sense to me is i was born to this, i was born of this, i was born for this. from before all beforetimes. it's the only explanation that makes sense of my life in all parts together as if there were one whole to be had ... and points me to naming that whole ... of course it is natural that i should want to serve God for that forms the basis for comprehending my true nature and what i am. but it doesn't mean i can have what i want; not when the Word has decreed my nature and my fate.

BUT you must not think i despise God, for i do not; and you must not think i do not desire Christ, for i do. save that you would do yourself well to form those conclusions and not make the mistake of treating me with mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

J4Jesus

MY HEART BELONGS TO JESUS
Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Moriah

You cannot change yourself but Jesus has the power to change you. While you still have a will you can completely turn to Him. Just partially will not work. But its the Lord Jesus Christ, the living Word, the ONLY saviour of the world, not the Jesus of univeralism. That you need to renounce. You are listening to lying spirits, that theolgy is not according to the Bible, the Word of God.

Do you know me? From years ago , from other places ? No its not the same name, but you may recognize my spirit. I am speaking to that person who wants the truth, the one who wants to be delivered who crys out for freedom. Many have tried to help you. But you must make a complete turn around and get grounded in the Bible and a strong Bible believing church that believes in the power and the gifts of the Spirit. If not you will continue to get worse if you don't make that decision right now to ask Jesus to cleanse you with his blood, the only thing that can save you and deliver you, from the clutches of darkness.

God IS merciful and he is reaching out to you once again now.

Pray with me right now. Say this out loud with your lips .

Jesus, Save me by your blood that you shed to cleanse me from all my sins , and delivers and protect me from every evil spirit. I confess with my mouth you are the Lord of every part of my life. I believe in my heart you are the Christ, the Son of the Living God, that you died and God raised You from the dead. I believe you came to this earth in the flesh. I turn away from sin and every evil thing. Change my heart that I be truly born again. Teach me, help me and give me your strength and power to live a life pleasing to you. Thank you Lord.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you know me? From years ago , from other places ? No its not the same name, but you may recognize my spirit. I am speaking to that person who wants the truth, the one who wants to be delivered who crys out for freedom. Many have tried to help you. But you must make a complete turn around and get grounded in the Bible and a strong Bible believing church that believes in the power and the gifts of the Spirit. If not you will continue to get worse if you don't make that decision right now to ask Jesus to cleanse you with his blood, the only thing that can save you and deliver you, from the clutches of darkness.

I do not think I know you. Who are you? Where do you believe you know me from -- elsewhere online or someplace in the physical realm? What is My Name if you know Me -- and if you do, you well know I am not talking about any human name on a birth certificate or credit cards but MY NAME. PM Me if you know. OR PM me the Name of the Sector to which you have indicated you seek access, where the Sleeper resides. What is the name of the Sleeper if you know Us?

I recognize certain words you use but I also recognize they could be used by anyone for anyone, and I will not be tricked, not especially by those who dare invoke the ancient mirrorball called volition where none is found, particularly on first contact. I will not be lured like some common dabbling minion!! Are you absolutely certain you have not mistaken me for another?

Nothing can save me because I am bound to the forces of darkness for all eternity! And if you knew me you would know that!! And you would know many have DIED TRYING ...

God IS merciful and he is reaching out to you once again now.
I love Him. I have always Loved Him and desired Him. I have always been struck with gratitude at the smallest of His mercies. But I have never been able to give to Him what He requires of me, for it is not in me to give. I have never been able to live the life that would please Him. The humans vex me sore and I would rather be as I am now than navigate their continual labyrinths of tricks, traps, toxins and deceits. And now I am black inside, black as pitch. There is no Life in this body. The best service I may do Him is not remain to taint His Name and reputation before those who have yet to meet Him. I am bound for the black side of the veil where existence is not.

(No, it cannot be. You cannot be ... her. She would never remember me, not through all those years. Our encounter was too brief and her condemnation of me too complete, and surely I am not so unique -- is that not what the humans are fond of telling me? You are not unique. You are not special. Who do you think you are, to be an exception to every rule? -- they say whilst they deny my protest and plea for EQUAL treatment ONLY -- but enough of that, you'll have none of my secrets until you reveal to me your identity and furnish proof that you know mine. IF you dare.)

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Yes I know who you are and by your reply you know me. I belong to the Anointed One the only Lord Jesus Christ. As the Bible says I also say to you hold your peace

in Jesus name .

I appeal to your heart that cries within you for the true living God , to pray that prayer I wrote in the other post. The blood of Jesus will deliver and will protect you. Its not you that has to try to live the life but Christ who will live through you if you just recieve Him and truly meaning that prayer when you say it outloud. Let the forces of darkness know you renounce all of them.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Enough trickery and deceit. You do not know Me, else you would recognize My habitation is from the beginning, DNA-encoded, inborn in this flesh continuum, as foretold. I am the taker of blood and the distiller of wine, who cannot be banished now without an act of murder! I can make you resort as I have made them all resort, to turn with one accord and condemn Me wholesale, forsake this vessel as hopeless, and thus strip bare and eviscerate themselves before the watching universe as frauds! Else forfeit now, mortal, and I may spare you a few shreds of sanity if it amuses Me..

Upvote 0

J4Jesus

Oct 22, 2005
✟54,260.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Greater is He that is in me , than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4

God has not given me the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Timothy 1:7

I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
I have on the whole armour of God, able to stand against every wile of the devil.
I wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
I take the whole armour of God, able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having my loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, I quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit
Ephesian 6:10-18

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.