Are You Brave Enough to Post A Picture of Yourself?

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
mos3.jpg

I don't normally wear this except to work

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Alright, well, if Mehguy can do it, so can I, for a little while. (he gets more negative attention from the nasties around here than I do I think).

This is pretty much me, minus the beard.

Now you can see why I'm always getting carded.

Edit: never again.

Nasties?

I don't even care about looks anymore, lol.

Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

I'm not brave enough, no. I'm not ugly, but I'm not beautiful. There, now you know what I look like. Lol.
So you're not ugly, but you're not beautiful. What would be a good word to fit in the middle of those two? How about, "comely"?
edit:
I'm reminded of someone in The Bible ( I can't think of who is was though). They were fair to look upon while it says their sister was something else. Come to think of it, I don't remember if it used the word comely or not. It was something though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
M

MarkSB

Oh well, what the heck - you only live once, right? I was going to post a group picture and tell people to guess which one was me, but I don't want to post a photo w/ other people in it without their permission.

Not the greatest photo since I'm not looking at the camera, but its recent. Don't be surprised if I take it down quickly, since I value my privacy online.

Sort of looks like a driver's license photo, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Wow, I can't believe so many people make a big deal about posting their picture online.

On a Christian site of all places, lol..

Are you of the belief that "Christian site" = "Safe haven for everyone?"

You've posted your picture. You've said your name is Joshua. You live in Minnesota.

What if someone finds out your other personal details? Real private stuff like where you bank, where exactly you live, account details etc?

What if someone in your life that doesn't like you finds out you come here?

What if, by chance, a bank teller where you bank creates an account here and you get her real angry with you? Then discovers who you are in life because she has your picture, name etc?

Sometimes I think some people who are a little more public fear others who value their privacy.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are you of the belief that "Christian site" = "Safe haven for everyone?"

You've posted your picture. You've said your name is Joshua. You live in Minnesota.

What if someone finds out your other personal details? Real private stuff like where you bank, where exactly you live, account details etc?

What if someone in your life that doesn't like you finds out you come here?

What if, by chance, a bank teller where you bank creates an account here and you get her real angry with you? Then discovers who you are in life because she has your picture, name etc?

Sometimes I think some people who are a little more public fear others who value their privacy.

I highly doubt anything like that would happen.. lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you're not ugly, but you're not beautiful. What would be a good word to fit in the middle of those two? How about, "comely"?
edit:
I'm reminded of someone in The Bible ( I can't think of who is was though). They were fair to look upon while it says their sister was something else. Come to think of it, I don't remember if it used the word comely or not. It was something though.

Comely! Now there's a word I haven't heard for a while. Hmm. I don't know. It's hard to evaluate myself. I'm probably around average.

where is the owlette picture??

I would but I don't know… I'm nervous it my picture will forever be out there. Even after I delete it. I don't like the thought of that.

Upvote 0