Are you better off than you were 3 years ago?

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yep, we just and we just disagree which media, which politicians..

So am I. We can't have compromise because we are all being divided by all the bad reports on one side, then the other side responds the same. Look how many threads and arguing about the hearings in the supreme court? Solidifying specific ideas long before the facts of the decision comes out .Then the decision comes, and that decision is hashed over to create maintain some of the core points and Ideas concerning the Colorado court etc which went on before the decision came out. It just never stops. So now that is being argued over...
This will also continue to solidify each sides views before the facts are reached. Round and round we go.
It’s all the media and all the politicians.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Biden goes off script and tells the Truth

2020 Joe Biden saying, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.
2024 Laken Riley was killed by an illegal
2024 Biden said, "we cut the deficit and we added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history, than under Donald Trump."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It’s all the media and all the politicians.
It is really about judging things by media. Setting ideas before the facts come out. It is done to influence decisions on those that are weak to it.

• Agree
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am much better than three years ago. I no longer have cancer and more importantly, Trump is no longer president.
Congratulations on being cancer free. That’s great

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden goes off script and tells the Truth

2020 Joe Biden saying, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.
2024 Laken Riley was killed by an illegal
2024 Biden said, "we cut the deficit and we added more to the national debt than any president in his term in all of history, than under Donald Trump."

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can we be objective on this question. What are some benchmarks of "better off" ??

Economic indicators?

U.S. GDP for 2020 was around $21,000 B a 1.5% decline from 2019.
GDP increased $22,500 B at a 3.3% annualized rate in the fourth quarter of 2023. ---Better

Unemployment
was was around 3.6% but spiked to 14% and came down to 3.9% by end of 2021
Currently at 3.7% -- Slightly worse but an amazing recovery from COVID & Supply chain

Inflation
rate was 1.4% in 2020 and now 3.4% it was as high at 7% in 2021. -Worse but also recovering

Stock Market/Investments around 30,606 by end of 2020. Now at 38,600 Better

The deficit in 2020 was $3.13 T, 2023 $1.7 T Better

National Debt
2020 $26.9 T Today $34 T Worse

Consumer confidence
2020 81.8 in October 2020 Today 76.9 February 2024 Slightly worse

Consumer price index
258 on 2020 308 224 Worse

How much of this can be attributed to a president? Difficult to say, especially with COVID years.

But it is not all about economics. We have international crises as well as internal crises. These probably wear on us more than we realize even if we are not directly touched by them. I for one prefer someone in the White house who can stabilize, deescalate, and show empathy.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The posts falsely ask if the video shows the Democratic presidential candidate “admit(ting) to voter fraud.” It was a slip of the tongue - Biden was describing the voter protection program his campaign has launched in anticipation of potential legal fights over the outcome of the Nov. 3 election against President Donald Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The media and politicians benefit from division. I’m talking about all of us The People.
Us we the people, are divided by what the media and politicians put out there. A legal issue comes up, they have already pounded their points into our heads. That we take up with each other, over and over again. Talking points of political pundits in Media. That is all we have.....Most of the time. But the decision of the ballot, was a rare time. We actually could listen to the USSC. Even after that, Media including us on here are arguing over the "points" that were established in Media to keep them intact. Not only was that so, but now, those false ideas are being brought up to make the court wrong, as Bidens speech did. So here we are, no matter what the facts were legally, they were wrong.

• Agree
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟102,241.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The posts falsely ask if the video shows the Democratic presidential candidate “admit(ting) to voter fraud.” It was a slip of the tongue -
There are too many slips of the tongue.
It is Biden on mic and Biden hot mike.
The media has stated that "voter fraud" is a delusional lie.
Biden told right out loud

But, but but...
Biden is "slipping his tongue."
Biden is slipping Biden and it is the truth.

The latest slip of the tongue:
Grand Inquisitor Biden "I told Bibi we were going to have a "come to Jesus" meeting."
That is "Cool Hand Luke" "What we got here is a failure to communicate."

That is the Biden that slips out on his tongue
But but but,
It was a slip of the tongue, or the "not college educated" can't understand, certainly not senility as the media will explain it to us

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,321.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thank You....
Worrying about Trump...well, as bad as it could be, it just doesn't compare. Great to see some good news in this oft depressing forum! Stay healthy.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0