Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well first of all Sasha is a really pretty name for a really pretty kitty. :) And second of all we've had mice problems before too,.. there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that our cat is a mouser though. :D

Your Jessie looks too cute and genteel to be like that, who woulda thought! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We have a black and white (looks like he’s wearing a tux) cat who’s primarily an outdoor cat that catches birds and mice often. He was born feral under a bush in our front yard.

Upvote 0

Ciel

Feb 14, 2020
New South Wales
✟9,441.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love cats, I have 3 rescue cats and I adore them, they're great company and so easy going, People say cats aren't loving, but honestly our little Burmese baby is the most loving cat I have ever met, she craves cuddles and human affection, which we are happy to give in abundance.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IMG_20190309_104035_731.JPG
IMG_20190309_103932_320.JPG
I love all animals. I cannot remember anytime even growing up that we didn't have animals. Always at least a dog and a cat. Growing we always had a collie. Later we've had a German Shepherd, Collie and a Shetland Sheepdog.
I have had 3 horses in my lifetime from 1972- 2015, they all stayed with me all of their lives.
My last horse Amos died at 36 at the end of 2015. At one stage I had all three together (their ages overlapped). I miss them dreadfully. They were a huge part of my life.

I had 5 Shelties at one time, including the two I have now: sisters that I bred. Tansy and Amy and a grey cat who I got from a rescue as a kitten, he's called Tay.
I cannot imagine no animals, they have always been part of the family.

Attachments

• IMG_20190402_140816.jpg
    IMG_20190402_140816.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
View attachment 286078 View attachment 286079 I love all animals. I cannot remember anytime even growing up that we didn't have animals. Always at least a dog and a cat. Growing we always had a collie. Later we've had a German Shepherd, Collie and a Shetland Sheepdog.
I have had 3 horses in my lifetime from 1972- 2015, they all stayed with me all of their lives.
My last horse Amos died at 36 at the end of 2015. At one stage I had all three together (their ages overlapped). I miss them dreadfully. They were a huge part of my life.

I had 5 Shelties at one time, including the two I have now: sisters that I bred. Tansy and Amy and a grey cat who I got from a rescue as a kitten, he's called Tay.
I cannot imagine no animals, they have always been part of the family.

What a beauty! Tay also!

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I love both cats and dogs and grew up with both but right now we only have a cat. Two of our dogs died of kidney disease and we still do not know how they got it. Till we can find out the source its cats only.

Did you check out their food?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

67_Reasons

66 pages + the Lord Jesus
Jan 12, 2021
Skipperville, AL, USA
✟87,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My dogs and cats love each other except for Betty,
Betty is a dachshund she's the youngest and smallest,
Peppy is our chihuahua He's mom's guard dog,
sparky is our oldest, we had him since the beginning, he's a mix black Shepperd.

For our cats
Puzzle is our oldest, she's a calico.
Eddie as in Eddy spaghetti, almost orange and white
and the sibs, Eli and Ellie or Elijah and Emily they are the sweetest felines around.

We got a lot of "semi" wild animals that venture our yard, like opossums, we call them pocket pigs, they pretend they are cats and one of them is getting less shy one night one was talking to sparky and the other mom hand fed the thing a carrot, lol...

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
DOGS look at my name. I do not really like cats. I think maybe because growing up the only cats around were feral cats. I live right across the road from my grandfather's farm.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
My dad passed away at my other house where I helped him bring up a collie. I had a dream of the collie looking for me in which my first worries upon awakening were what became of him so I called my sister to make sure he was OK. It is amazing the desire of the creation for companionship.
Pups1.jpg

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums