United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
1st cat was drugged up

2nd cat was possessed

And the dog was extremely peculiar...

More like the first cat belonged to Mario, the second one really didn't want to take a bath, and the dog is a germaphobic. XD (No offense to anybody else who is.)

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like horses because of their regal and generally chilled out nature, and that they bear our burden with narry a whimper.

I like dogs because of their loyal and friendly nature.

I like crocodiles because they're really great at keeping the junk mailers away from my letterbox.

I like cats because....... well, I'm still trying to figure that out. It beggars belief to me that something so small is able to hold something much bigger, such as a dog or a human, to ransom. Just go check out the YouTube videos on cats scaring dogs. One of the funniest I saw was, this guy panned his camera over to a hummock style bed where three or four huge dogs were crammed onto it, spilling over the sides. He said in the video, "the reason for this, is this" and panned across to a much larger but similar bed with a single cat stretched out on it. :sweatsmile:

Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I like horses because of their regal and generally chilled out nature, and that they bear our burden with narry a whimper.

I like dogs because of their loyal and friendly nature.

I like crocodiles because their really great at keeping the junk mailers away from my letterbox.

I like cats because....... well, I'm still trying to figure that out. It beggars belief to me that something so small is able to hold something much bigger, such as a dog or a human, to ransom. Just go check out the YouTube videos on cats scaring dogs. One of the funniest I saw was, this guy panned his camera over to a hummock style bed where three or four huge dogs were crammed on it, spilling over the sides. He said in the video, "the reason for this, is this" and panned across to a much larger but similar bed with a single cat stretched out on it. :sweatsmile:

I've always said if cats were as big as dogs, we'd all be dead.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I've always said if cats were as big as dogs, we'd all be dead.

Some cats are bigger than dogs. Here's my favorite big cat. :D See how terrifying, how ferocious, how blood thirsty he (or she) is. Caution,.. you have been warned.

Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Umm,.. a few questions come to mind on this one. :scratch:

Me too. No one seems to visit much any more, can't figure it out. Must have been something I said :scratch:

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Some cats are bigger than dogs. Here's my favorite big cat. :D See how terrifying, how ferocious, how blood thirsty he (or she) is. Caution,.. you have been warned.

Yeah imagine if mature housecats were that size, or the size of a good sized dog.

Tigers (especially Siberians) are my fav. Animals btw, but I wouldn't have one in the house.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Umm,.. I'm really wondering why crocodiles are coming to visit you. LOL

They just like the neighbourhood I guess. I know they stay well clear of the cat and you never see the big ones, just their wee babies!

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Yeah imagine if mature housecats were that size, or the size of a good sized dog.

Tigers (especially Siberians) are my fav. Animals btw, but I wouldn't have one in the house.

Yeah I think they deserve to be wild and he was being a bit rough with it,.. but it was cute how the cub was like no human this is my chair!! :D Hard to believe that something that adorable can be so dangerous.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
They just like the neighbourhood I guess. I know they stay well clear of the cat and you never see the big ones, just their wee babies!

Well,.. you do live in Australia. You could be the new Crocodile Hunter. :D Everybody sing now!! Na,.. na, na, na, na, na!!!

Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Imagine the cost of food, it would almost be as expensive as feeding a teenage son!

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well,.. you do live in Australia. You could be the new Crocodile Hunter. :D Everybody sing now!! Na,.. na, na, na, na, na!!!

What a unique character he was.....so sad. Very poignant though, not wise to be too relaxed around animals of any kind. As a side note, a friend of mine from the UK said the majority of animal caused injuries and deaths to humans over there were by cows!

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.