✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
None. I'm not a huge cereal person lol

Rats, I was hoping to get a change to diet to help my smarts, thought you might be onto something that would feed my brain. Oh well, back to the dark chocolate then.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gotta go, she who must be obeyed just appeared. Sigh!

upload_2020-9-13_13-28-0.jpeg

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I love all animals. :) I have a fur baby kitty 9 years olds, she is the apple of mine eye. We can't have kids so she is our kid and she acts like a kid does too. I always say hi to the animal as I go to Church in my Electric wheelchair like squirrels, birds, the occasional lizard. We have a daddy long legs in our bathroom and I always say he or she is renting the space :D

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Aww,.. how sweet. It doesn't surprise me that she's a soccer fan though considering that she's black and white. :)

Surely you don't mean an oven do you?

:D....woof!

Upvote 0

Kingsilly

Sep 3, 2020
California
✟9,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
One time, I was in my room when my roommate's cat hopped on my bed and started chillin'. We stared at each other for a good 5 minutes, with the occasional blinks. I think we had a connection. I ended up moving out due to COVID tho. I miss that cat :whyy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Seems that Steve learned a few tricks from Stella.

Well, might be the one that the cat owner saw and then taught her caught. I loved that the cat was sooo irritated by the other cat jumping on him that he slapped the NO button not once, but 3 times! That is one royalty ticked off cat!

• Haha
Upvote 0

Tony B

Oct 7, 2018
Tin Can Bay, Queensland
✟28,190.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I forgot to ask who this little ham is lol

This is Sasha Cat. Got her as a 4 yo from people that had two cats and a baby on the way. Because she tends to burst through doors they were worried about the bubs.

Anyway, we were having a mice plague and they were making home in my garage. So I thought I'd get a cat and allow it to roam into the garage and scare them off. I hate killing them, particularly with poison.

I couldn't get Sasha out of the carry box when I got her home. Tried to put my hand behind her to ease her out but she sank her teeth and claws into me, skin and blood everywhere, and it wasn't hers!

Anyway, she ventured out one evening and opened the door of my linen cupboard and clambered up onto the top shelf in amongst my spare doonas. I got her out the next day and put steel rods into the linen press's door tracks to stop her opening the sliding doors, but she reefed the rods out during the following night and got up into the doonas again. When I went to get her out the next day I could see pure evil in her eyes. Being a wuss and preferring to keep myself intact, I decided it was in my best interest to leave her there.

I could here her clambering down at night after I went to bed, and back up in the morning when she heard me getting up. That went on for about a fortnight until she got used to me, and one day came over and sat on my lap. Because I was too slow to stroke her (apparently), she bit me on the hand.

Anyway, during the time all this was happening the mouse plagued had stopped. I'm convinced I was scammed.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.