Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for being so intolerant of those outside your little tribe. "Who is my neighbor?" (Luke 10:29)

Saint Steven said:
We are only being gracious in granting you the option. And we should. However...

The reality is... anyone that observes the Sabbath does so because they believe they are commanded to do so. What does this say about those who don't choose to do that? (lawbreakers and sinners, pagan idolators, sungod-day worshipers, bowing at the altars of Baal, hell-bound unbelievers, Babylon the Harlot) Gee, thanks. That's what we get for being so tolerant of you.
I speak in patience that you may receive the truth. The Father had me reach out to you, I showed you compassion, I know you felt it, and I told you I loved you, and I meant it with all my heart and you rejected me. You did not heed my advice to stop your contradictory ways. Now God most high has made an example of you.

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I speak in patience that you may receive the truth. The Father had me reach out to you, I showed you compassion, I know you felt it, and I told you I loved you, and I meant it with all my heart and you rejected me. You did not heed my advice to stop your contradictory ways. Now God most high has made an example of you.

Prelest much? Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Hezekiah81

Christ died for me so I died for him
Aug 18, 2021
Texas
✟7,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(Job 5:13) He takes the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I disagree with the unorthodox eisegetical interpretation of scripture you present.

Me too. There is not one of the 73 books I accept as protocanon that I disagree with.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Prelest much? Lord have mercy.

You know about prelest? High five, or fistbump, or whatever they do nowawadays (elbow bump?)

Upvote 0

Abaxvahl

Jan 28, 2018
Earth
✟33,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You know about prelest? High five, or fistbump, or whatever they do nowawadays (elbow bump?)

giphy.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are in the New Covenant now we follow all the laws of God.
No, you don't. You don't even pretend to follow most of them. You just follow the ones you've decided are important, and ignore the rest.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And God most high knows about you and your man fabricated rituals which he will bring to naught.
Now there was a compelling refutation of whatever it was you were talking about. Words to live by right there!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Brian but I am not interested in personal attacks because I only see Gods' Word as my definition credibility and what is credible and what is not.

I'm pointing out things that cause a stumbling block.

My credibility is not in myself as I have no credibility just like you and anyone else here because I am a sinner in need of Gods' grace, mercy and salvation but my hope is in His Word. For me it is only in Christ that I have any credibility and it is only His Words that I share with you that are my hope and it is only here that I look for what is credible and what is not. Anything outside of Gods' Word that disagrees with Gods' Word is not credible in my view. So I only share Gods' Word with you which are not my words but Gods Word that you deny with your words that are not God's Word. For me as posted earlier, only God's Word is true and we should believe and follow them over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *Romans 3:4; John 17:17; Acts of the Apostles 5:29. If we deny Gods' Word according to the scriptures we deny the very Christ who's words we do not believe if we deny God's Word then what credibility do any of us have when according to the scriptures only God's Word is true *Romans 3:4?

You don't only share God's Word. You mostly use your own words. Most of what you wrote above are your own words. I see no point in talking to someone who won't take accountability for their own words and instead claim their own words are the words of God, just because they toss in a few scripture links.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you not know all God's commandments are to be remembered and kept aside from the ones fulfilled in Christ?
Then turn to and start keeping all of God's commandments, then get back to us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.