Are Mormons Christian? (Moved from General Theology)

Are Mormons Christian?

• Yes, Mormons are Christian.

• No, Mormons are not Christian.

• Not sure/Other/I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mormons are not christians and their view of the trinity is completely unorthodox to any church that existed before and even after them.
Ahhh...I forgot all about this thread! Thks for bumping it up Rv CS :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ahhh...I forgot all about this thread! Thks for bumping it up Rv CS :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but any way, let the thread go on.... :D

Where does it say orthodoxy is being a Christian?

The LDS church isn't even slightly related to protestantism. It is a whole new religion compared to christianity.

Upvote 0

467AIR

Feb 1, 2010
✟895.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I know a lot of LDS Mormons are Christians, yes they are in error but all religions are error. So what is your point. They have some truth and many believe Jesus is savior.

The LDS church isn't even slightly related to protestantism. It is a whole new religion compared to christianity.

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I know a lot of LDS Mormons are Christians, yes they are in error but all religions are error. So what is your point. They have some truth and many believe Jesus is savior.

467AIR,

you seriously need to learn their doctrine (not just read the Book Of Mormon) to know exactly what they believe. They are NOT christians.

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I voted yes. All religions are wrong and all of them have forsaken their first love. They follow religion and reject the Christ with in. This does not make them a non christian it makes them seeing in part.

Excuse me, but Catholicism has always remained the same. It is the Christianity, not corrupt, but perfect. So speak for your own denomination. Pentecostal? Says it all really. ^_^

Aww...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Excuse me, but Catholicism has always remained the same. It is the Christianity, not corrupt, but perfect. So speak for your own denomination. Pentecostal? Says it all really. ^_^

Aww...
What does it say? :)
I would take Pentecostalism over Roman Catholicism any day of the week ehehe....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

467AIR

Feb 1, 2010
✟895.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is their problem. God's Word is progressive for that is why the Spirit of Truth is come to lead us and guide us into all truth. Rome never had the truth, they were established by worldly warring men, and their whole belief is based on religion not truth. All religion is based on how man sees truth, it could careless what god's Spirit has to say. God spirit was never in the Catholic Church except for ritualism and ceremony. Even when a Catholic is baptised in the spirit today they hang on to the Pope. Thats ok because even Babylon is a golden cup in the hands of the Lord.

Aww...

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That is their problem. God's Word is progressive for that is why the Spirit of Truth is come to lead us and guide us into all truth. Rome never had the truth, they were established by worldly warring men, and their whole belief is based on religion not truth. All religion is based on how man sees truth, it could careless what god's Spirit has to say. God spirit was never in the Catholic Church except for ritualism and ceremony. Even when a Catholic is baptised in the spirit today they hang on to the Pope. Thats ok because even Babylon is a golden cup in the hands of the Lord.

Wow, peace to you. It's always good to let the cat out of the bag.

P.S. ...you do not need to even hear of the Pope to be Catholic.

Upvote 0

467AIR

Feb 1, 2010
✟895.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well thank you for receiving hail. You see hail speak of a “hard water”; in other words a HARD Spiritual WORD”. It is not of matter of the Pope, all religions have their Popes, it is a matter of hearing God or hearing man. It is not my way, or the Catholic way it is God’s Spirit’s way.

Psalm 103:7
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

There is a big different from follow religion and following Christ, religion is from man, Christ is divine. The Children of Israel could not even see God’s glory because the glory was so overwhelming to the carnal earthy eyes, but Moses saw God’s glory. Are you seeing Moses with a veil over his head or are you seeing God. Check out Ray Prinzing on the Web.

In my Fathers house are many mansions”; or Greek abiding place. All people have a different abiding place then you. Our place is not to condemn that abiding place but to seek, ask and knock to know God in a deeper abiding place that I am now. Yes there is false teachings out there, we all know in part, see in part. If Jesus was upset with anyone in his day it was not the sinners; it was the religious. Here we have a chance to reach out beyond where God has placed us and to speak of the deep things of God with fellow believers from hundreds, maybe thousands of other beliefs who in times past were limited by the little box know as their religion what ever that might be.

Romans 8:18-21 (MSG) That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times. The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.
22-25All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it's not only around us; it's within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We're also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.

Wow, peace to you. It's always good to let the cat out of the bag.

P.S. ...you do not need to even hear of the Pope to be Catholic.

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Well thank you for receiving hail. You see hail speak of a “hard water”; in other words a HARD Spiritual WORD”. It is not of matter of the Pope, all religions have their Popes, it is a matter of hearing God or hearing man. It is not my way, or the Catholic way it is God’s Spirit’s way.

Psalm 103:7
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

There is a big different from follow religion and following Christ, religion is from man, Christ is divine. The Children of Israel could not even see God’s glory because the glory was so overwhelming to the carnal earthy eyes, but Moses saw God’s glory. Are you seeing Moses with a veil over his head or are you seeing God. Check out Ray Prinzing on the Web.

In my Fathers house are many mansions”; or Greek abiding place. All people have a different abiding place then you. Our place is not to condemn that abiding place but to seek, ask and knock to know God in a deeper abiding place that I am now. Yes there is false teachings out there, we all know in part, see in part. If Jesus was upset with anyone in his day it was not the sinners; it was the religious. Here we have a chance to reach out beyond where God has placed us and to speak of the deep things of God with fellow believers from hundreds, maybe thousands of other beliefs who in times past were limited by the little box know as their religion what ever that might be.

Romans 8:18-21 (MSG) That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times. The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.
22-25All around us we observe a pregnant creation. The difficult times of pain throughout the world are simply birth pangs. But it's not only around us; it's within us. The Spirit of God is arousing us within. We're also feeling the birth pangs. These sterile and barren bodies of ours are yearning for full deliverance. That is why waiting does not diminish us, any more than waiting diminishes a pregnant mother. We are enlarged in the waiting. We, of course, don't see what is enlarging us. But the longer we wait, the larger we become, and the more joyful our expectancy.

No, never, Christ built the foundations of his Church on earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Christ' Church is the Catholic Church. Anyone who thinks it isn't just simply does not understand the complexities. That is understandable, and it will not effect your salvation....
Hi Rv C! This thread is simply on whether the LDS are Christians.

We already know the RCC is Christian :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi Rv C! This thread is simply on whether the LDS are Christians.

We already know the RCC is Christian :thumbsup:

I don't think that most people here would agree with you! But anyway... I derailed the thread didn't I!

As you were.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.