Are Devoted Christians Leaving the local Church?

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry but your God is not a God of love if he expects me to cause myself health issues mentally and physically through popping out babies.....also if he expects me as a survivor of sexual abuse and domestic violence to marry a man when the thought of it sends me into a panic

Sorry but Jesus took all our sins away and as a child of God we are not under the law. The Amish can d what they want but I am Christian not Amish so it doesn't apply to me
There is nothing wrong with not marrying or having kids. Some were never called to such a life. Look at Paul. It is great you recognize your gifts and the path that gives you peace. You have been a blessing to me on these forums. You are definitely using your gifts. I praise the Lord for you!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is nothing wrong with not marrying or having kids. Some were never called to such a life. Look at Paul. It is great you recognize your gifts and the path that gives you peace. You have been a blessing to me on these forums. You are definitely using your gifts. I praise the Lord for you!
I
And I praise God for you!! Keep shining for Him :hearteyes:

• Friendly
Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I
And I praise God for you!! Keep shining for Him :hearteyes:
Also, love your guinea pig pic. What a nice guinea pig hidy. I have 4 myself—I mean my “family” has 4 piggies. And now I’m off topic waiting to be flagged...again. :oops::(

So, I hope you find a wholesome church to pour yourself into and allow others to pour into you. They can be elusive to find. What you mentioned before sounded cultish. No, thank you. :hand:

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Also, love your guinea pig pic. What a nice guinea pig hidy. I have 4 myself—I mean my “family” has 4 piggies. And now I’m off topic waiting to be flagged...again. :oops::(

So, I hope you find a wholesome church to pour yourself into and allow others to pour into you. They can be elusive to find. What you mentioned before sounded cultish. No, thank you. :hand:

Bless.you, yeah that piggy is one of my 3 rescue sows. They love their hidey, came from HayPigs company, they do great stuff

Love and "squeaks"

• Friendly
Reactions: HappyHope
Upvote 0