Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What evidence?

Even you agree that all of the evidence is consistent with an old Earth.

Please present evidence that a spiritual eye even exists.

You say it every time you claim your words are the words of God.
The evidence is spiritual and cannot be seen with eyes of flesh. Just as eyes of flesh are born, spiritual eyes must also be born - but you have no husband.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Author: Walking Like Einstein
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I am not getting it wrong. You have to ignore all of the evidence found in the creation itself in order to hold on to your beliefs. If you can't trust the creation, you can't trust the Creator.

You are ignoring all of the isotope data that demonstrates the ancient age of the Earth.
I am not ignoring or denying creation nor scientific data. I have the answer to both.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And that is what we have. We have evidence beyond any reasonable doubt that establishes an ancient age for the Earth. In fact, the very title of this thread supports that conclusion. Even the creationists agree that all of the evidence is consistent with an ancient Earth.
So, then, you should be ready to carry on, to learn the next level of intelligence. Why do you turn a blind eye to what is unavoidable and haunts your soul?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
So, then, you should be ready to carry on, to learn the next level of intelligence. Why do you turn a blind eye to what is unavoidable and haunts your soul?

The next level of intelligence is not using fantasies as an excuse to ignore the evidence.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have led us to nothing, as shown by you inability to show us anything.
But I have explained...and done so with your own language, knowing that you do not speak nor hear in spirit. But it is riddles to you, because you demand it be told in your own language. So you have gotten nothing from it, and still you refuse to come out of darkness.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The evidence is spiritual and cannot be seen with eyes of flesh. Just as eyes of flesh are born, spiritual eyes must also be born - but you have no husband.

And you have no case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
But I have explained...and done so with your own language, knowing that you do not speak nor hear in spirit. But it is riddles to you, because you demand it be told in your own language. So you have gotten nothing from it, and still you refuse to come out of darkness.

I think the real issue here is that we've all heard this pseudo-spiritual nonsense-- and far better -- from would-be prophets who have doubletalk skills that put your meager ones to shame.
Face it, Scott -- you just don't have the chops.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mark 14:38. I guess I should've specified something meaningful and relevant to the discussion.
I have answered you more completely than any here: The flesh, being weak, has proven the least of things, which things you hold to. The spirit, is willing - and the very thing that gives the appearance of age, but you have buried it in the earth, in darkness.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I have answered you more completely than any here:

You just insulted everyone in the thread.

The flesh, being weak, has proven the least of things, which things you hold to. The spirit, is willing - and the very thing that gives the appearance of age, but you have buried it in the earth, in darkness.

Give it up, man -- I've heard better from better.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Do you have anything to contribute to the topic of this for at all? It would be nice if you would instead of drawing everyone else off topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
But I have explained...and done so with your own language, knowing that you do not speak nor hear in spirit.

You haven't shown that there is anything to speak or hear.

But it is riddles to you, because you demand it be told in your own language. So you have gotten nothing from it, and still you refuse to come out of darkness.

All I demand is that you show us the evidence. Apparently, you can't.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have just demonstrated that you don't trust the creation.
If I speak of earthly things, you do not believe me, and here I speak of heavenly things, and you consider it contradiction. There is no contradiction. How many times do I have to say, They are both true?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.