somewhere ;)
✟2,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are from VA.

Born and Raised!

I lived in Rustburg, which is next door to Lynchburg. I miss Lynchburg's dollar theatre and driving around there. I also miss the church that I liked there. It was fun. Now I'm in Moo Moo Land (Lexington) with my husband and looking to move again soon to hopefully some area between Staunton/Afton/Fishersville/etc. closer to his work. Maybe there will be mroe to do there.

Upvote 0

asianchexmix

No, I'm not sleeping I just have small eyes
Dec 22, 2003
Virginia
✟16,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
RollTideRyan said:
I attend the University of Alabama now, but home is back in good ol' Springfield, VA. Home of the mixing bowl :(. For any of you Northern VA guys, I attended Immanuel Bible Church. Was a big church, so some of you may know it.

DUDE!!! I KNOW WHERE PLACE IS!!! BACKLICK AND BRADDOCK INTERSECTION!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I live in Springfield as well. Wow....now thats coolio!

Upvote 0
Jan 3, 2005
Virginia
✟67,196.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
RollTideRyan said:
I attend the University of Alabama now, but home is back in good ol' Springfield, VA. Home of the mixing bowl :(. For any of you Northern VA guys, I attended Immanuel Bible Church. Was a big church, so some of you may know it.
I know where that church is. It's huge!! I went to Disciple Now at the church across the street from it one time. But I live in Arlington and I don't go to that church.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SUNSTONE

Christian Warrior
Sep 2, 2002
Cocoa Village
Visit site
✟18,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I lived in northern Va. for about 15 years (2 - 17).
Manassas, Viena, Fairfax, Front Royal.

Va. Beach is my favorite beach, I love the board walk, and atmosphere there.
Va. Beach is the only place I like about Va. Other than that I found it boring.
In fact my parents asked me at 17 " If you had a chance to move to either LA or Orlando, would you move?" I said "Yes, lets go, either one. Lets go right now!"
We went to Orlando, and the rest is history.

I didn't like the wether up there, nor the traffic, nor the uptight tense attitude it seemed to have.
It's probably not as bad as I'm making it out to be, but I just found it very boring.

Upvote 0