Virginia
✟12,535.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey hey, 'nother Virginian here. I was born and raised in this state, and lived just about all over it. Then I moved to MN for quite a while. Now I'm living on the Eastern Shore of VA. Absolutely gorgeous out here! Brings back childhood memories ;)

:wave: to all of you fellow Virginians

Upvote 0

cutestlilmnky

Mar 21, 2005
Virginia
✟7,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live in Virginia!!! I moved to the Hampton Roads area from California when I was in the 6th grade. Now I'm in my 3rd year of college and I'm STILL not used to the weather. While I would LOVE to move to Florida (where I have family), I think I'd have a hard time convincing my fiancé. He was born and raised in VA Beach and ALL his family on both his mom's and dad's side are in the VA Beach/Norfolk area...

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

RollTideRyan

Mar 21, 2005
Virginia
✟8,180.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I attend the University of Alabama now, but home is back in good ol' Springfield, VA. Home of the mixing bowl :(. For any of you Northern VA guys, I attended Immanuel Bible Church. Was a big church, so some of you may know it.

Reactions: Valentine
Upvote 0

IrishJohan

Nov 16, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
sjpianoprincess said:
Just wondering, because I am, Northern Virginia that is.

Howdy neighbor! I myself live in Stafford. Nice area has changed a LOT.

Just a note of concern: perhaps I'm showing my age, but I notice that there are young teenagers on this thread. Please be careful what kind of personal information you give out here. There are weirdos who roam through the Net looking to prey on the young. Ok, moment of concern over... ;)

Pax Christi,
John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IrishJohan

Nov 16, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
HunterJon said:
I'm going to school at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA if that counts.

Hey my sister went there um...a few years ago. She'll kill me if I say how many so I think I'll just move along now... :p

Pax Christi,
John

Upvote 0

IrishJohan

Nov 16, 2003
Virginia
Visit site
✟2,911.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
RollTideRyan said:
I attend the University of Alabama now, but home is back in good ol' Springfield, VA. Home of the mixing bowl :(. For any of you Northern VA guys, I attended Immanuel Bible Church. Was a big church, so some of you may know it.

Ah yes, the mixing bowl. I view it as penance for our sins. ;)

At least the cahnges to I-95 are starting to show some small improvement...

Pax Christi,
John

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.