Feb 10, 2004
Way down yonder in the paw paw patch
✟22,387.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
4jesus247 said:
hey all virginians what city do u live in? i live in colonial heights! any one else?:prayer:
Colonial Heights?????? :wave: well shucks I'm just a stones throw away from ya there. Iza just be over yonder at the county line of Henrico and New kent.

Are ya'll still standin after the thunder boomers that came throught the past few days??

I hope that ya'll didn't loose power.

Hope tp hear more from ya.

Peace

Upvote 0

Tenorvoice

Give me Liberty ...Or a pie in the face
Feb 10, 2004
Way down yonder in the paw paw patch
✟22,387.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
wabbitwady said:
anyone grad. or been to Liberty Univ.? I am from OH and am looking at it for my dau. in 05. :angel: :confused:
Its funny that you should ask this today....For I just got back home from the Southern Baptist Conservitives of Virginia Studentz youth camp this week and it was held @ the campus of Liberty University.

I personally have never attended there for any classes, but we kind of got the feel for things while we were there. We stayed in the dorms, ate the same foods that they serve on the weekends durring the school year, and even used some of the classes and got to use Davids place.

The first thing that I can tell you is that you will be needing to get some good shoes (everywhere you go you will either be going up or down steps). And most of the dorms are a good hike from the classes/mess hall. The facilities were nice (a little cramped with three people in them, you just have to be REAL freindly ;) ). Davids place was pretty cool from what I heard, I never personally got to go in there had to many other things to attend to.

I wish you luck in the years to come and Pray that God will help you with your studies.

Peace

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jan 3, 2005
Virginia
✟67,196.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
4jesus247 said:
i have lived (and proably always will) around the richmond area in va... but my dad lives in northen va! o by the was i love your pianist thing!!!
My grandparents live in Richmond.

Thanks about the pianist thing. I love it too!

Upvote 0

shmody

dork
Apr 11, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Visit site
✟8,273.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
sjpianoprincess said:
lol. I don't know about switching, I so don't remember North Carolina, I moved to Virginia when I was almost 3.

Then come back and see what you're missing!

I liked Va Beach, I want to move back one day.

Reactions: Dr. Holly
Upvote 0