Anyone Ever Tried The Non-Dairy Ben And Jerry's Ice Cream?

May 31, 2011
Baton Rouge
✟8,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
When my mom and I went to Target the other day, we found this non-dairy Ben And Jerry's ice cream called Mint Chocolate Cookie. It's actually pretty tasty and reminds me of the non-dairy So Delicious Mint Chocolate Chip that we often get from WholeFoods.
I'm curious what other non-dairy ice cream flavors that I haven't had that I would like to try.
Any suggestions?

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟425,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I've tried the non-dairy peanut butter and cookies. I think it's pretty good, but then I'm a sucker for the peanut butter and chocolate combo flavor in any and every form, so I'm hardly unbiased.

I still prefer the Haagen Dazs non-dairy ice cream bars (easier to portion control, and smoother), but I like that B&Js variety.

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟77,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I used to prefer cake to ice cream. But this year I went on an ice cream binge. I had a Ben and Jerry's non-dairy that was good. I loved it, but non-dairy? I didn't know that tell I got home. I don't remember the flavor. Afterwards I started buying Nestle Drumstick Lil' Drums. The smaller portion eased my guilt. Then one day I went to the freezer and finished the package!:oops::blush:

Chocolate Dipped Mint was best!

Upvote 0