✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi,
Are we afraid of Scripture, and what it provides?

In his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", J.R. Church proposed that the 19th Book of the Bible ( the Book of Psalms) is Prophetic for the Jews, for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; Book 19, Chapter 91 = 1991 Desert Storm; and so forth for ALL the Chapters in the Book of Psalms.

Of course, one has to be proficient in modern Jewish history FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE.

Take Psalms 109. Obama was elected in 2008, but didn't take his Oath of Office until January 20th, 2009. And as president he did everything in his power to ruin Israel. And it appears that not only did the Jews have "issues" with our "government", but as we see daily in the news, the growing FBI/DOJ/State-Department "Crossfire Hurricane" (which is aptly named, as the fusillade aimed at the present Administration FROM ALL SIDES including the FBI, DOJ, State-Department, and Intelligence Agencies). And where Verse 8 says, "may another seize his goods!", I would propose:

1. There's an old joke: What do they call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? -- A good start.
2. Washington DC won't have enough lawyers to defend all the Obama administration insurrectionists.
3. Lawyers will be imported from across the U.S. to defend all those involved in "Crossfire Hurricane".
4. Obama's lawyer bills will bankrupt this former president.​

Thus Psalms 109 appears to be prophetic for 2009, and I would propose that Psalms 118 (for the year 2018) has even more significance as events will reveal.

With Best Regards,
DaDad
I only use one book, My bible and I am one of those weird Harpazo, Rapture, Catching away, believers so If I am right someone can have my cave when I am gone.
I am wrong then I will so glad to have a cave :]

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I only use one book, My bible ...

I think your Bible says something about OTHER resources, typical of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers, of which 1 Cor 14 says we are not to simply believe, but to JUDGE and then receive if their testimony is TRUE.

Have you JUDGED the Prophetic Psalms premise -- that is to say, Examined All the Evidence -- ?

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
I think your Bible says something about OTHER resources, typical of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, & Teachers, of which 1 Cor 14 says we are not to simply believe, but to JUDGE and then receive if their testimony is TRUE.

Have you JUDGED the Prophetic Psalms premise -- that is to say, Examined All the Evidence -- ?

With Best Regards,
DaDad
Well Friend I have done my best to study to show myself approved, However I am not the sharpest crayon in the box. I do not pretend to know much, But I know the awesome all consuming love of Jesus Christ and that is all that matters to me :]

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well Friend I have done my best to study to show myself approved, However I am not the sharpest crayon in the box. I do not pretend to know much, But I know the awesome all consuming love of Jesus Christ and that is all that matters to me :]

Hi,

Hebrews 5:11 About this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need some one to teach you again the first principles of God’s word. You need milk, not solid food; 13 for every one who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a child.

Have you considered that solid food (i.e., meat) strengthens a christian?

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi,

Hebrews 5:11 About this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need some one to teach you again the first principles of God’s word. You need milk, not solid food; 13 for every one who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a child.

Have you considered that solid food (i.e., meat) strengthens a christian?

With Best Regards,
DaDad
LOL Yeah I preach on it once in awhile.
Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
Comes to mind here :]

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
.....i'll take a cave like right now...

it just got hot and more humid today.

Ugh!

I'd post a picture of an ideal cave, but the picture thing isn't working..bah!

i'm gonna go look at some canes online now.
I hear ya Sister, It is hot here too, I made some people mad at me and they are fussin. hahaha Jesus said he was coming to bring peace and happiness and unity didn't He??? Lol NOT!!!
DIVISION and we are seeing it in families all over

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL Yeah I preach on it once in awhile.
Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
Comes to mind here :]

Interesting. The verses that come to my mind are:

Hebrews 3:13 But exhort one another every day, ...

... and ...

Acts 8:30 ...“Do you understand what you are reading?” 31 And he said, “How can I, unless some one guides me?” ...

As I've said in another Topic, the "hireling" is a contradiction to the structure of the church as defined in 1 Cor. 14. And I don't believe that there's any compliment given to the "hireling" in Scripture. Perhaps the BODY Ministry is designed that ALL Members participate in their given roles and responsibilities, exactly as 1 Cor. 14 provides!

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that was for a man cave... not cave man toilet.

man cave toilet.jpg

Upvote 0