Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I doubt I'd rely upon the earth alone... maybe use cbs block like an igloo formation...and I'd need more than one top vent... side vent... egress

It'd be easier imo to dig out a large divet build the cbs igloo and then use the dirt you dug out to cover it back up :
D

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Somebody's lurking tigger.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
To All,
I'm not sure why anyone would want to live in a "cave". I would think there are much better solutions.
And it appears we have 2 1/2 to 3 years to bring them into existence!
With Best Regards,
DaDad
Are we setting dates for the Apocalypse???
If you look into cave living, You will see the benefits as the temp is a nice stable one year round and that eliminates me chopping so much wood. SIGH, "That won me over immediately".
Now one problem is indoor gardening because cave floor is really rough on tiller tines lol

Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you look into cave living, You will see the benefits as the temp is a nice stable one year round and that eliminates me chopping so much wood. SIGH, "That won me over immediately".
Now one problem is indoor gardening because cave floor is really rough on tiller tines lol

Well in a house one needs to vacuum or mop so... at least this is more natural.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Well in a house one needs to vacuum or mop so... at least this is more natural.
lol, I have a leaf blower so I am good :D I am serious my mom came by one day and caught me, I was dusting my house with my leaf blower and I had blew knickknacks everywhere.
But it works great!! Heehee

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would dig one big enough to drive my van into too... my biggest issue with midwest living is tornadoes. A cave or below ground structure is almost completely protected! (Tornadoes do not actually touch the ground but hover right over... a few feet up often.)

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,272,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Tiggers are fine it's the hefalumps and wuzzles for which one has to check the caves.
Tis true, I forgot all about the hefalumps and woozles! Here's a quick Youtube video for those who haven't heard of them and us with bad memories.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi,
Are we afraid of Scripture, and what it provides?

In his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms", J.R. Church proposed that the 19th Book of the Bible ( the Book of Psalms) is Prophetic for the Jews, for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; Book 19, Chapter 91 = 1991 Desert Storm; and so forth for ALL the Chapters in the Book of Psalms.

Of course, one has to be proficient in modern Jewish history FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE.

Take Psalms 109. Obama was elected in 2008, but didn't take his Oath of Office until January 20th, 2009. And as president he did everything in his power to ruin Israel. And it appears that not only did the Jews have "issues" with our "government", but as we see daily in the news, the growing FBI/DOJ/State-Department "Crossfire Hurricane" (which is aptly named, as the fusillade aimed at the present Administration FROM ALL SIDES including the FBI, DOJ, State-Department, and Intelligence Agencies). And where Verse 8 says, "may another seize his goods!", I would propose:

1. There's an old joke: What do they call a thousand lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? -- A good start.
2. Washington DC won't have enough lawyers to defend all the Obama administration insurrectionists.
3. Lawyers will be imported from across the U.S. to defend all those involved in "Crossfire Hurricane".
4. Obama's lawyer bills will bankrupt this former president.​

Thus Psalms 109 appears to be prophetic for 2009, and I would propose that Psalms 118 (for the year 2018) has even more significance as events will reveal.

With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0