Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey all. I am currently finishing up my undergrad at a secular college and taking a two year Biblical studies/ministry training program. I have breifly entertained the idea of going to get my master's (maybe even my Ph.d?!) at Fuller or someplace similar. I just wanted to know if there is anyone here who is a current student or alum and what they think about it, as well as the surrounding area on campus in Pasedena.

bliz

Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Here
✟14,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know a number of people that teach at Fuller and I have alwasy considered it to be a very fine school and it has an excellent reputation.

Liberal???? What does that mean? In what way? Terms like Liberal and Conservative when applied to theology are not at all helpful if only becasue we so often mean such different things by them.

Upvote 0

rainbowprism

Elevate My Soul
May 4, 2004
Ohio
✟1,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
bliz said:
I know a number of people that teach at Fuller and I have alwasy considered it to be a very fine school and it has an excellent reputation.

Liberal???? What does that mean? In what way? Terms like Liberal and Conservative when applied to theology are not at all helpful if only becasue we so often mean such different things by them.

Yeah really...I had heard it was a bastion of conservative evangelicals. But the people that come out of there are brilliant from what I have seen. Thanks for your reply.

Upvote 0