So. California
✟7,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What do you ride? Where do you surf? Etc.

I'm in So. California. Used to have nine boards but am now down to three. 8'2"-9'6". I surf Topanga and Trestles mostly. Been surfing since the seventies. Probably surfed most spots from San Diego to Ventura at one time or another.

Joey

bluemarkus

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello my name is Kelly Slater. I am working as a freelancer for various trendy Surfcompanies. my carbon footprint is amazing, you should see it some time, i love to jet around the globe 1st class with my flashy CHannel Island boardbags. I love all waves gnarly and hollow. I also make advertisement for Nivea bodylotion and Shampoo, which keeps my amazing bushy hair just in shape.

se you at the breaks dude..

Slats

Upvote 0

JoeyWhiteshoes

Still a newbie
Feb 25, 2008
So. California
✟7,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello my name is Kelly Slater. I am working as a freelancer for various trendy Surfcompanies. my carbon footprint is amazing, you should see it some time, i love to jet around the globe 1st class with my flashy CHannel Island boardbags. I love all waves gnarly and hollow. I also make advertisement for Nivea bodylotion and Shampoo, which keeps my amazing bushy hair just in shape.

se you at the breaks dude..

Slats

Very clever.

Joey

Upvote 0

Elderado

You mess with one man, you got us all.
Sep 14, 2005
North Carolina
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
i dabbled in it for a while in my late teens/early twenties ... outer banks mostly. almost broke my neck a couple times, figured my career in the military was more important and haven't done it since. kinda miss it sometimes though.

Upvote 0

bluemarkus

Veteran
Nov 19, 2004
somewhere on google maps
✟17,853.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
surfing is so cool i tried it when i was 18 in southern france they have good beachbreaks that on good days gives small minibarrels, but since i could only surf on holidays i wasnt very good. should probably pick it up again even tho i´m 30 now. who cares about age, surfing is an awesome sport. it gives you the determination if you drop into the cellar of a good wave when theres a good swell on, if you don´t make the drop you canot ride the wave. also the water is never the same, sometimes its choppy, then glassy, then a herd of fish greet you int he morning seeking food at the surface. its so peaceful, well that is if the lineup isn´t packed with clowns as happens sometimes. i also got yelled at a couple of times but that was just by a stupid spaniard who was very small and probably had a small cxck as well, haha. waves can get pretty scary when you´re caught in the impact zone. so its a really cool sport all in all. and its the best diet, i´ve never been so thin as during that holiday in my entire life.

Upvote 0