Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
On one side there are everywhere in the West there are pro-Muslim anti-Trump demonstrations promoted by progressive Liberals, cultural Marxists and Islamist, on the other side there are million Christians discriminated and even persecuted Christian in Muslim countries, no demonstration is seen except appeasing statement of some Dhimmi church leaders. I see that decay has reached every corner of the West. I know many refugees in Thailand, living a miserable life as aliens, nobody wants them. I do not accuse this Buddhist country, because that is not their responsibility. They did not bring Christianity into the third world. It is the West, which does not take their responsibility.

Attachments

• IMG_20160718_195641[1].jpg
    IMG_20160718_195641[1].jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 12

janwoG

My heart leads me to Messianic Judaism
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I dont like the US President but Im not any of the things you're talking about. And I dont think just because I dislike Trump that Im a symptom of some sort of decay.
Interesting just linking my post with yourself. I challenge the protestors not to demonstrate against Islamist countries discriminating non Muslims. And you speak about yourself, typically symptom of a decaying society.

Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
On one side there are everywhere in the West there are pro-Muslim anti-Trump demonstrations promoted by progressive Liberals, cultural Marxists and Islamist, on the other side there are million Christians discriminated and even persecuted Christian in Muslim countries, no demonstration is seen except appeasing statement of some Dhimmi church leaders.
Well if you understood the side of the Christians you'd know why people are being anti-Trump on this matter. Trump is discriminating against the wrong people when he bans immigrants and refugees from Syria and Iraq (two nations which, incidentally, the USA is directly responsible for screwing up and for the killings of innocents there).

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On one side there are everywhere in the West there are pro-Muslim anti-Trump demonstrations promoted by progressive Liberals, cultural Marxists and Islamist, on the other side there are million Christians discriminated and even persecuted Christian in Muslim countries, no demonstration is seen except appeasing statement of some Dhimmi church leaders. I see that decay has reached every corner of the West. I know many refugees in Thailand, living a miserable life as aliens, nobody wants them. I do not accuse this Buddhist country, because that is not their responsibility. They did not bring Christianity into the third world. It is the West, which does not take their responsibility.
posts in this thread prove your point

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well if you understood the side of the Christians you'd know why people are being anti-Trump on this matter. Trump is discriminating against the wrong people when he bans immigrants and refugees from Syria and Iraq (two nations which, incidentally, the USA is directly responsible for screwing up and for the killings of innocents there).

Did you blame Obama for his policies screwing up that region and causing the killings?

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Did you blame Obama for his policies screwing up that region and causing the killings?
Definitely. Bush started the killing in Iraq and Obama continued and expanded it, along with Hillary. Now you have Trump expanding it and his "Christian" lap-dog Mike Pence supporting it.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. Anyone anti Trump is a pro Muslim liberal communist.

Are you saying only those who are anti Trump are not the stereotypes they have been characterized as? Or are you willing to admit that the stereotypes employed to demonize Trump supporters(either ignorant dupes or racist fascists) may be just as ridiculous as the one proposed by the OP?

Wouldn't it be nice just to argue the pros and cons of policies and political philosophy rather than paint the opposition as holding positions for nefarious reasons or because they are immoral?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying only those who are anti Trump are not the stereotypes they have been characterized as? Or are you willing to admit that the stereotypes employed to demonize Trump supporters(either ignorant dupes or racist fascists) may be just as ridiculous as the one proposed by the OP?
no
Wouldn't it be nice just to argue the pros and cons of policies and political philosophy rather than paint the opposition as holding positions for nefarious reasons or because they are immoral?
Yes it would.

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Interesting just linking my post with yourself. I challenge the protestors not to demonstrate against Islamist countries discriminating non Muslims. And you speak about yourself, typically symptom of a decaying society.
Maybe youre self-discovering the point then. When you post a generalisation about the action and thoughts of a group of people... in this case a massively large group of people. ... and then apply conjecture how that group is a symptom of a whole group of evils n decay.... why are you surprized when a teenager from that group says the comments are illogical

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: I'm soooooooo sorry, precious. My heart goes out to all who are suffering inexplicably and rendered virtually "invisible". Praying, dear heart. (((hug)))

Upvote 0