• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Anti-depressants proven not to work as well as has been claimed.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know for many years they work rather well.

You are lucky, others are as well, but a lot of people are not helped and some end-up dead instead. I do know they are vastly overrated by some doctors.

I think to be fair the study above is focusing on anti-depressants used by kids and teenagers and not so much for adults.

Upvote 0

Press On

Giving up what I am to become what I will be.
May 11, 2013
East TX
✟231,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting. I tend to believe it. I was not prescribed antidepressants till I was 34 but they helped significantly. Side effects were not good; almost as bad as the ailment itself.

Something changed and I have been off them for 6 months successfully. Maybe chemical changes, age or life circumstances played a played a part but I know there have been some long awaited spiritual breakthroughs.

In particular, I think the single biggest factor is that I really started to take the teachings of Jesus to heart, really believe they were meant for ME (us), apply them and make them relevant to life today. The source of true happiness and contentment when we believe in Jesus and live it out to the best of our ability and leave the failures and refining to Him to work out in us as we allow Him (sometimes with our human nature we resist this refining process by clinging to our pet sins).

Antidepressants have their place in some circumstances, like heart or BP medicines. I will return to them if needed. I still need sleep aids; proper rest is important.

Thanks for the post, Gerry.

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
sleep aids are terrible from what i hear because they do not even put the brain into a real sleep.

most have no clue just how near to Jesus God makes us. the tree of knowledge of good and evil has messed the human race up mentally to a greater degree than they think it has. this world is probably still considered to be mentally insane to heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sleep aids are terrible from what i hear because they do not even put the brain into a real sleep.

most have no clue just how near to Jesus God makes us. the tree of knowledge of good and evil has messed the human race up mentally to a greater degree than they think it has. this world is probably still considered to be mentally insane to heaven.
Not only to Heaven...
The world is wicked and nuts.

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i'm going to be the guy that no Christian likes and I don't care anymore. people just don't get what it means to be the body of Christ. when God said that whatever you do to the least of my disciples you do to me, he was not saying that his children are anything less than his children. but I know how hard it is for people to believe because even I still get the pokeys in my brain concerning what God thinks of me and his other children. it is all right there in the bible, what God thinks of us but so few are able to receive this infinite love that God is. God, the only one who could ever give us life, is the very one we reject so that we might keep being starving devils.

so very few Christians deeply understand their own religion. they don't seem to understand the difference between being saved and being lost but they always affirm with much gusto how lost they are and then they smite anyone who would dare tell them the actual good news of the gospel. evil doers have turned Jesus Christ into an idol, the most evil idol that could possibly ever exist - a lamb that speaks like a dragon. the hypocrites have so pedestalized Jesus, after they murdered him, that now no one can be in the kingdom of heaven without much effort and toil. but Jesus said that in three days he will raise his temple if they tore it down, which they did tear it down. and now it is the beginning of the third day and the chaff shall be separated from the wheat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Interesting. I tend to believe it. I was not prescribed antidepressants till I was 34 but they helped significantly. Side effects were not good; almost as bad as the ailment itself.

Something changed and I have been off them for 6 months successfully. Maybe chemical changes, age or life circumstances played a played a part but I know there have been some long awaited spiritual breakthroughs.

In particular, I think the single biggest factor is that I really started to take the teachings of Jesus to heart, really believe they were meant for ME (us), apply them and make them relevant to life today. The source of true happiness and contentment when we believe in Jesus and live it out to the best of our ability and leave the failures and refining to Him to work out in us as we allow Him (sometimes with our human nature we resist this refining process by clinging to our pet sins).

Antidepressants have their place in some circumstances, like heart or BP medicines. I will return to them if needed. I still need sleep aids; proper rest is important.

Thanks for the post, Gerry.
"something changed"
perhaps diet perhaps stress perhaps vitamins perhaps prayer(first?) perhaps sheer grace
as
far as side effects and costs(money and health and time), it pays well to do your own research on the happy pills(b vitamins) that have been around a lot longer than manmade sinthetic chemicals. yes, the brain can get out of whack , unbalanced biologically (it is very common). question is, seek God and God's Kingdom and God's Way, or seek man's way . God's Way is free, and very effective when realized. Thankfully some doctors realize this. Finding a good doctor can take a decade, but it's worth it - keep seeking , as God says in His Word,-- don't give up.
Don't settle for a bad doctor, if there's a choice and time and opportunity to keep looking for a good one.
Don't settle for bad side effects, if there's a choice and time and opportunity to get the professional or other help needed with no side effects. (Seek help seeking help , if you can't tell snake oil from olive oil. Read and keep reading from people who have been through the same thing, what they have done, like ANDI's Moms keep searching until you find answers).

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The problem with sleeping aids is that they stop working, or at least for me, after just using it twice or three times in a row, and then only when I was utterly exhausted. I consider 3x2 sleeping tablets to be heaps of bad drugs, but in the past I did have to knock myself out somehow at times, it was either sleep or hospital. In this way I never had a problem with the addictive part of sleeping tablets because i didn't take them often because then they wouldn't work when I really needed them, but I have heard from lots of other people how addictive they can be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I read about two different types of sleep aids but I am no expert. I would probably take them too if insomnia was making me hallucinate, unless they were good visions. the only kind of bad psychosis I think is the one where you dang near blank yourself out but still do stuff, that happened one time to me and it was only bad because I was way more disconnected from outer reality than usual even though i knew everything I was doing was spiritual and true, but no one understood me at all. it was comparable to what control you have in a normal dream. the brain is such an amazing thing to play with but it sure sucks when you feel hell.

well it happened two times really, I consider when I was on some zannys that I might as well have been possessed by some other being because it alters my consciousness so much from the norm when you take more than you should. I get worried about people who are on zannys because they seem to not even know anything anymore but they keep going on. really sad to see a depressed person on zannys, I hope that my friend that was like that is doing better now. he almost got his brains crushed out by a truck at work and we also got in a car wreck though it was probably the guy we hits fault.

addictions are terrible, I think my mother is going to kill herself due to some program of "getting off heroine" which now she wont get off the pills and she had almost died once because of her liver failing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Think
what does the body God created need to be calm ?
Think
and pray "I wonder if a supplement called 'CALM' " might be helpful ? Or just a sales gimmick ?
Think
and pray
and give thanks to God that some people are able to avoid all the side effects of some things,
and are able to get a best nights sleep ever in ten years safely with NO ADDICTION POTENTIAL
inexpensively
IF God Provides Insight and Good and Needed Medical Care.
I think more than one Name of God in Scripture means and includes "HEALER",
so
maybe, just maybe, He will heal or help some people in a good way today , eh ?

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I dunno how many have tried it but one of my past friends said that he meditated right before sleep to help him sleep.

but I think some of the worst stuff i ever experienced is anger and stress and it just seems like human society accepts such situations as normal and part of the "job". there is a point where I just can't control the anger because imo you should not naturally be put into such situations of intense anger, it is satanic.

just because at a certain point you will start to feel pleasure when you are being tortured does not make being tortured acceptable. I wish we could all figure out how to control the feeling of pain to go into torture but it seem hard to do, though it seems that people who self harm start to figure it out at least in some small measure.

I think that part of the way to break the mind down is intense emotions but it is not like it always has to be bad and when you break, the mind is naturally made of many different sub parts of self.

a university psychoanalyst guy was really weary of drugs altering the mind because some of our chemical makeup is apparently millions of years old and to alter them so willy nilly is a very new thing. humans always seem to get themselves into way more trouble than they can get out of. if at all possible I prefer things closer to nature to help me. it is a relatively new thing for us to be as cut off from nature as we now are as well.

but heck, anything that gets me closer to God is worth it, even if I end up dying young. life should be about living rather than existing just to exist. and death should be something to rejoice in.

at least nature does not have ulterior motives, it just does what it does but humans might be controlled by this or that evil spirit. not to mention that nature has had to exist in some form of unity with us for such a long time so it has that going for it. I wish we could understand how it could help us more but we seem to for the most be part cut off from that kind of wisdom that was given to solomon. but science is in some ways bring that back but from the left side of the brain rather than the right. oh well humans have been going through various types of cycles for a while now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dunno how many have tried it but one of my past friends said that he meditated right before sleep to help him sleep.

but I think some of the worst stuff i ever experienced is anger and stress and it just seems like human society accepts such situations as normal and part of the "job". there is a point where I just can't control the anger because imo you should not naturally be put into such situations of intense anger, it is satanic.

just because at a certain point you will start to feel pleasure when you are being tortured does not make being tortured acceptable. I wish we could all figure out how to control the feeling of pain to go into torture but it seem hard to do, though it seems that people who self harm start to figure it out at least in some small measure.

I think that part of the way to break the mind down is intense emotions but it is not like it always has to be bad and when you break, the mind is naturally made of many different sub parts of self.

a university psychoanalyst guy was really weary of drugs altering the mind because some of our chemical makeup is apparently millions of years old and to alter them so willy nilly is a very new thing. humans always seem to get themselves into way more trouble than they can get out of. if at all possible I prefer things closer to nature to help me. it is a relatively new thing for us to be as cut off from nature as we now are as well.

but heck, anything that gets me closer to God is worth it, even if I end up dying young. life should be about living rather than existing just to exist. and death should be something to rejoice in.

at least nature does not have ulterior motives, it just does what it does but humans might be controlled by this or that evil spirit. not to mention that nature has had to exist in some form of unity with us for such a long time so it has that going for it. I wish we could understand how it could help us more but we seem to for the most be part cut off from that kind of wisdom that was given to solomon. but science is in some ways bring that back but from the left side of the brain rather than the right. oh well humans have been going through various types of cycles for a while now.

I have always enjoyed your perspectives on reality a lot, a lot of it is my own, or has been. The best part I like of you is that you experience reality on so very similar to me, maybe that is because we both use weed, to escape the power of the lies ruling down here. I benefited greatly from medicating with weed in many ways, for I needed a mind altering drug, for I, like you yourself also know about, struggled all my life with evil spirituality. I never started using weed until the age of 29, after years of immense battle with the evil forces torturing me and without any help during times of psychosis, because I feared myself like that so much that I had always kept myself well hidden even from my wife. Life was often hellish then.

The word does promise us that the earth would come to our aid in the battle with evil. Weed, and the leaves of many other plants, as well as extracts from other fruits, nuts and flowers, through homeomorphic remedies, as well as, and above all during times of severe upheaval like psychosis, conventional medications. I have always thanked God for all of that, and fought the dragon accusing me, as well as unfaithfulness living within in me, (the great prostitute is behind all that,) trying to corrupt my usage of these God given aids and the false prophet lying to me about these two evil powers within me, and twisting God's word into meaning things that are not true at all, using religion but also worldly wisdom, like science, to do all that.

And so over the years I have learned to see everything from a spiritual perspective. The more I see the truth of the Word living in me, the more I rejoice in God as my saviour. It is amazing how accurate the Word speaks to us when we read it personally, its truths reveal the wicked hiding behind our enslavements, weaknesses and sins and controlling our decision making processes to such a degree that they can bring down their misery upon us, because we are children of God and they hated us with immense hatred. People who become evil often don't suffer like we do because they rejoice in evil. However any fascination, admiration or rejoicing in evil that may have lived in me in the past, has now perished within me, I hate the wicked with a Godly passion.

The total sum of sub parts in self I call my world of being ( all my offspring in life) - with my families of the earth (the nations) and my good and bad guys, (the sheep and the goat,) as you can see I believe we are very much in God's (the Truth) image.

I found for example that I had much self in me which had life in lies, which wasn't true self any more but formed all the nations that surrounded me, the one who loves the Lord and neighbour and tries to love himself, (the Jewish nation within me,) the sum total of my believing self. In my believing self I'm the inner descendants of my father 'Abraham' in me - when my faith in God first started and the promises of the Word began to take care of me as a believer in God.

Later when the Word came and began to dwell within me, Revelation chapter 1 began to speak and the Love of God was revealed within my own inner being where I had love and faith in God. The Word took me through chapter 2-7 over a period of three years and then through a period of desolation for 7 more years. However during this time Revelation 12 came true, (time and again,) and I started to rule from on high beside Christ, while the dragon persecuted me in my faith and drove me into the desert and persecuted my other offspring (the multitude in self no one can count and dressed in white robes,) through the great persecution.

We are all in the image of God, the closest to understanding what that all means is understanding the word as spoken to yourself, where in all ourself we come to faith in God and all the nations attacking are overcome by the power of God's loving truth working within through the power of The Holy Spirit who builds us into the truth of God's Word. It is an amazing journey and I know that it is for forever and rejoice greatly in that.

Though I often wonder why God would deal with sinners such as me, He is faithful and true and takes me up into His kingdom one by one, and makes ever prophecy written in the Word of God come true, and in all myself where I suffer the wicked, even if I'm badly stained by them, He comes and brings faith, hope and freedom from satan's tyranny. Jesus is an most awesome King! Who rides on a white Horse and out of His mouth comes a two edge sword, to cut free those oppressed by the wicked with one side, but to slay the wicked doing the capturing on the other side. The flying scroll of Zechariah 5 is an amazing thing to behold that is for sure.

Anyway I'm rambling on and on. I suppose I could talk for many years about the truths of the Scripture as revealed within. I know that the word's accuracy rate is 100 percent, though it seems very much more than that to us to whom His kingdom is revealed within. To be allowed to behold His kingdom is mind boggling stuff and so far above the sinful reality we dwell in down here that it seems like His loving truth is out of this universe when it comes to His glorious reign from above.

What people need to understand is that spiritual is not physical but dwells within it. So in the pain and suffering of this World God is best displayed to us, not comely, or desired, but down trodden, oppressed, enslaved, perverted, rejected, imprisoned and killed - crucified - as Jesus demonstrated to us all. I know that when we find the crucified God then we have found true God and not the god of this world, that abomination has stuffed everything up through our sins is ruling this planet, a cruel loveless monster is he! (Job 41 explains satan's reptile heart very accurately I reckon.)

It is the the downtrodden self in us who will be feasting long before the rich religious selves in us will. As a matter of fact those invited didn't come at all to the party, they were to scared to follow a heretic (that is what they branded me when the living word began to speak to me,) and stayed behind with the dragon and the false prophet and died a miserable ending being like that, being eaten and burned with fire.

Great to get rid of that mob though, in that self I was just as bad and hypocritical as all those other religious people pushing their ways and views onto people.

Now only the weak, poor and mistreated in me feast with my faith in God and the remnant sinners in me long for the day of their redemption of sinful spirituality torturing them and finding renewed life with Christ.

It is a winning battle a least. Our Lord is a great Warrior that is for sure, my King of kings and Lord of lords, the Ruler of my heart and mind.

Do you find yourself using the word like that or do you experience the Word working differently?

Peace.

Zion Descending

At first I heard Dad say,
"Son let us make tracks,
its near getting dark now,
the chosen are all asleep,
now would be best,
as darkness reigns its peak,
for arrogance has him blinded,
to what is really going on."

I saw the sunlight darkened,
the moon turn to blood,
and the stars falling from Heaven.
I felt everything shaking in its boots.
I heard about wars and rumours of wars.
I experienced famine and drought,
grand scale living in wantonness,
rulers making a living out of sin,
Satan's forces installed everywhere,
loveless forces ruling untruthfully.

I heard my inner world crying out in her dying pain,
"What is going on?
The Father is leaving us without the Son,
this can only evil mean."
I heard the angels blow the trumpets!
"Woe to the inhabitants of this soul!"

I heard the agonising cries,
coming from underneath the altar,
the dead in God's love, longingly,
awaiting newness of life!
"Yes, oh Lord, pour out their blood as they did ours!"

I heard the thunders rolling throughout my being,
"Let evil brood fear The Truth of God almighty!
Let judgement begin in The House of God!"

I knew judgement had already began,
when I beheld those massive hails stones,
tumbling down on the heads of the wicked.
I watched my enemies flee in terror!
Scorpion stings burning wrong,
horse hooves kicking up dirt,
truthfulness uncovering shame,
honesty baring nakedness,
the dung of the earth warring,
lies sores causing agony,
pestilence threatening,
as grasshoppers devoured,
my enemies food and good life!

It was fascinating to see,
how weak those are...,
.....so strong in lies!

Yes, honest!
Loving truth is like that!
The freedom to be,
true to yourself,
both in good and bad,
in His love to be.

Oh the release of faith!
Heart rendering awe!
Shouts of glorious praise!
Jumping joy - pure ecstasy!
Glorying in God almighty,
my life's tormentors died,
perishing one after the other.

Seeing Jesus on His white horse,
a blazing sword coming out of His mouth,
His all conquering loving truth
my inner world of being to reap.
Casting dead what is so good to have gone,
raising alive that which I had lost,
bringing new life at each dawn,
His kingdom ruling my world of being,
His presence bringing rest and peace.

Time and again He comes past like this,
(terrorising the wicked agonising their mates demise,)
as all His wheels turn into place.
The Word alive in heavenly love.
Costly gifts descending from above.
beholding the temple of the most high,
the truth of His love Himself my Zion.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have always enjoyed your perspectives on reality a lot, a lot of it is my own, or has been. The best part I like of you is that you experience reality on so very similar to me, maybe that is because we both use weed, to escape the power of the lies ruling down here. I benefited greatly from medicating with weed in many ways, for I needed a mind altering drug, for I, like you yourself also know about, struggled all my life with evil spirituality. I never started using weed until the age of 29, after years of immense battle with the evil forces torturing me and without any help during times of psychosis, because I feared myself like that so much that I had always kept myself well hidden even from my wife. Life was often hellish then.

The word does promise us that the earth would come to our aid in the battle with evil. Weed, and the leaves of many other plants, as well as extracts from other fruits, nuts and flowers, through homeomorphic remedies, as well as, and above all during times of severe upheaval like psychosis, conventional medications. I have always thanked God for all of that, and fought the dragon accusing me, as well as unfaithfulness living within in me, (the great prostitute is behind all that,) trying to corrupt my usage of these God given aids and the false prophet lying to me about these two evil powers within me, and twisting God's word into meaning things that are not true at all, using religion but also worldly wisdom, like science, to do all that.

And so over the years I have learned to see everything from a spiritual perspective. The more I see the truth of the Word living in me, the more I rejoice in God as my saviour. It is amazing how accurate the Word speaks to us when we read it personally, its truths reveal the wicked hiding behind our enslavements, weaknesses and sins and controlling our decision making processes to such a degree that they can bring down their misery upon us, because we are children of God and they hated us with immense hatred. People who become evil often don't suffer like we do because they rejoice in evil. However any fascination, admiration or rejoicing in evil that may have lived in me in the past, has now perished within me, I hate the wicked with a Godly passion.

The total sum of sub parts in self I call my world of being ( all my offspring in life) - with my families of the earth (the nations) and my good and bad guys, (the sheep and the goat,) as you can see I believe we are very much in God's (the Truth) image.

I found for example that I had much self in me which had life in lies, which wasn't true self any more but formed all the nations that surrounded me, the one who loves the Lord and neighbour and tries to love himself, (the Jewish nation within me,) the sum total of my believing self. In my believing self I'm the inner descendants of my father 'Abraham' in me - when my faith in God first started and the promises of the Word began to take care of me as a believer in God.

Later when the Word came and began to dwell within me, Revelation chapter 1 began to speak and the Love of God was revealed within my own inner being where I had love and faith in God. The Word took me through chapter 2-7 over a period of three years and then through a period of desolation for 7 more years. However during this time Revelation 12 came true, (time and again,) and I started to rule from on high beside Christ, while the dragon persecuted me in my faith and drove me into the desert and persecuted my other offspring (the multitude in self no one can count and dressed in white robes,) through the great persecution.

We are all in the image of God, the closest to understanding what that all means is understanding the word as spoken to yourself, where in all ourself we come to faith in God and all the nations attacking are overcome by the power of God's loving truth working within through the power of The Holy Spirit who builds us into the truth of God's Word. It is an amazing journey and I know that it is for forever and rejoice greatly in that.

Though I often wonder why God would deal with sinners such as me, He is faithful and true and takes me up into His kingdom one by one, and makes ever prophecy written in the Word of God come true, and in all myself where I suffer the wicked, even if I'm badly stained by them, He comes and brings faith, hope and freedom from satan's tyranny. Jesus is an most awesome King! Who rides on a white Horse and out of His mouth comes a two edge sword, to cut free those oppressed by the wicked with one side, but to slay the wicked doing the capturing on the other side. The flying scroll of Zechariah 5 is an amazing thing to behold that is for sure.

Anyway I'm rambling on and on. I suppose I could talk for many years about the truths of the Scripture as revealed within. I know that the word's accuracy rate is 100 percent, though it seems very much more than that to us to whom His kingdom is revealed within. To be allowed to behold His kingdom is mind boggling stuff and so far above the sinful reality we dwell in down here that it seems like His loving truth is out of this universe when it comes to His glorious reign from above.

What people need to understand is that spiritual is not physical but dwells within it. So in the pain and suffering of this World God is best displayed to us, not comely, or desired, but down trodden, oppressed, enslaved, perverted, rejected, imprisoned and killed - crucified - as Jesus demonstrated to us all. I know that when we find the crucified God then we have found true God and not the god of this world, that abomination has stuffed everything up through our sins is ruling this planet, a cruel loveless monster is he! (Job 41 explains satan's reptile heart very accurately I reckon.)

It is the the downtrodden self in us who will be feasting long before the rich religious selves in us will. As a matter of fact those invited didn't come at all to the party, they were to scared to follow a heretic (that is what they branded me when the living word began to speak to me,) and stayed behind with the dragon and the false prophet and died a miserable ending being like that, being eaten and burned with fire.

Great to get rid of that mob though, in that self I was just as bad and hypocritical as all those other religious people pushing their ways and views onto people.

Now only the weak, poor and mistreated in me feast with my faith in God and the remnant sinners in me long for the day of their redemption of sinful spirituality torturing them and finding renewed life with Christ.

It is a winning battle a least. Our Lord is a great Warrior that is for sure, my King of kings and Lord of lords, the Ruler of my heart and mind.

Do you find yourself using the word like that or do you experience the Word working differently?

Peace.

Zion Descending

At first I heard Dad say,
"Son let us make tracks,
its near getting dark now,
the chosen are all asleep,
now would be best,
as darkness reigns its peak,
for arrogance has him blinded,
to what is really going on."

I saw the sunlight darkened,
the moon turn to blood,
and the stars falling from Heaven.
I felt everything shaking in its boots.
I heard about wars and rumours of wars.
I experienced famine and drought,
grand scale living in wantonness,
rulers making a living out of sin,
Satan's forces installed everywhere,
loveless forces ruling untruthfully.

I heard my inner world crying out in her dying pain,
"What is going on?
The Father is leaving us without the Son,
this can only evil mean."
I heard the angels blow the trumpets!
"Woe to the inhabitants of this soul!"

I heard the agonising cries,
coming from underneath the altar,
the dead in God's love, longingly,
awaiting newness of life!
"Yes, oh Lord, pour out their blood as they did ours!"

I heard the thunders rolling throughout my being,
"Let evil brood fear The Truth of God almighty!
Let judgement begin in The House of God!"

I knew judgement had already began,
when I beheld those massive hails stones,
tumbling down on the heads of the wicked.
I watched my enemies flee in terror!
Scorpion stings burning wrong,
horse hooves kicking up dirt,
truthfulness uncovering shame,
honesty baring nakedness,
the dung of the earth warring,
lies sores causing agony,
pestilence threatening,
as grasshoppers devoured,
my enemies food and good life!

It was fascinating to see,
how weak those are...,
.....so strong in lies!

Yes, honest!
Loving truth is like that!
The freedom to be,
true to yourself,
both in good and bad,
in His love to be.

Oh the release of faith!
Heart rendering awe!
Shouts of glorious praise!
Jumping joy - pure ecstasy!
Glorying in God almighty,
my life's tormentors died,
perishing one after the other.

Seeing Jesus on His white horse,
a blazing sword coming out of His mouth,
His all conquering loving truth
my inner world of being to reap.
Casting dead what is so good to have gone,
raising alive that which I had lost,
bringing new life at each dawn,
His kingdom ruling my world of being,
His presence bringing rest and peace.

Time and again He comes past like this,
(terrorising the wicked agonising their mates demise,)
as all His wheels turn into place.
The Word alive in heavenly love.
Costly gifts descending from above.
beholding the temple of the most high,
the truth of His love Himself my Zion.

I can't add much to that but I agree. yeah, it must be happening in us and life happens to us all. recently this came out

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't add much to that but I agree. yeah, it must be happening in us and life happens to us all. recently this came out

Thanks for that video I enjoyed watching it. The wise of the world try to understand and explain the spirit world - spiritual existence is obvious - but so often refuse to take into account that wrong living within us will never allow us to depart from the places that makes wrong so rich and powerful. Wrong fights tooth and nail to deceive, trick and trap us in our pursuit of happiness and meaning. For wrong knows that it will be ousted when we bump into the truth of life on our ways. Following the videos thinking, not walking the path of God's loving truth, but following the subconscious, will never bring us to Heavenly places, even if we can take much treasure from the spiritual realm, all those inner lies will keep the truth obscured and bring us to ruin in the end.

It is noteworthy though that more and more people begin to explore the spiritual realms through symbolism, I like realism much better for then I do really get to know the truth and not end up serving a fake.

I found that there is only one way to bliss and the is the truth of God's love - Jesus Christ and Him crucified - the living word - all other roads/voices/myths lead to utter fiascoes, much deception and even more pain. However we should remember that Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords so His truth lives within to core of everyone's heart - He is our very good life - 144,000 are reserved to rule with Him in all of us - (Revelation 7,) so everyone can know Him for we have our being in Him and through Him. God owns us nothing we own it all because of Him, the One the Word calls The Lamb of God. He is my Hero and very far from myth and symbolism - but very close to those who are hurting the wicked and very able and willing to help them.

Have a great day brother:wave:

Colossians 1:15-23
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
honestly I would rather die than to have to have someone above me forever.

John 6:45
It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God. Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

1 Corinthians 15:28
When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

One God who is all in all means in my books that there will be no lording it over one another ever for that is not how Jesus or His Father in Heaven rule - all in all means we will all freely inherit the ultimate.

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0