The Study That Convinced the CDC To Support Mask Mandates in Schools Is Junk Science

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm not surprised at all by this. Going back to the height of Covid people have pointed out all the problems masking and social distancing vs. what people claimed concerning the spread of the virus (That you could not affectively social distance yourself due to space limitations when you went shopping etc.). It also seemed pretty clear that masking was more a placebo for many people since very few people actually had masks that actually blocked the transmission of the virus itself.

"Robby Soave elaborates on a new study showing Covid-19 masks are not as efficacious in stopping the spread of viruses, like the novel coronavirus and other upper respiratory infections if not worn properly. He also points out the mainstream media's unwillingness to report on this finding."

PS - I think people will have some explaining to do in the years ahead when the data comes out on Childhood Development and Mental Health. The media, teachers' unions, Dr. Fauci etc. have really played down the detrimental effects of masking on kids, especially young kids.
Such people played down the harmful effects of masks that were uncomfortable, unnatural to wear and even set kids up for other kinds of health problems. This is something I think about due to having many coordination problems due to crawling much as a baby (my brothers like to carry me around). With masking we had some similar, authorities playing down the importance of kids seeing facial expressions during school etc. in spite of all the studies that show how important that is in kids learning to read emotions etc.

Last edited:

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,257,598.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
It's been demonstrated that simple 3-ply masks do prevent transmission of the flu virus, if everybody is wearing one. So I would be skeptical of the notion that masks are not effective at reducing Coronavirus transmission, based on one news outlet's report of a single study.

The supposed risks or burdens of mask mandates are simply not credible, and are based on wild speculation, prejudice, and resentment, not science.

Upvote 0