Another shooting - San Bernadino California.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which means that the "occasional toke" as I previously said, would not present a problem (Biblically speaking), just as a glass or two of wine is fine, but getting fall-down drunk is not.

Are you saying if Jihadists took a toke now and then they would be fine? :)

But the little known fact is the most violent of Jihadists take and run drugs in the Middle East.

From videos and interrogations we found out that most strapped with explosives for suicide attacks were given heroin.

But back to Dear. Yeah he looked stoned or high or both. Was it just pot? I doubt it. He was in the middle of the woods in CO. There was some Breaking Bad going on their. Pot plus meth plus who knows what else.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I won't name any names but I've seen at least one person make statements that amount to basically getting rid of Muslims in a not so nice way.

Well if you are talking about our resident fortune cookie, you might be right. But I have not seen anything where he specifically states such. He has made comments which leave dangling participles now and then and then another poster responds by filling in the blanks.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Are you saying if Jihadists took a toke now and then they would be fine? :)

I didn't bring jihadists into this discussion, you did -- so obviously, no, I am not saying that.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well if you are talking about our resident fortune cookie, you might be right. But I have not seen anything where he specifically states such. He has made comments which leave dangling participles now and then and then another poster responds by filling in the blanks.
I know he's harmless. Just commenting to what flies around here sometimes. I'm not saying it is common to see anti-Islamic hate nor that any sizable portion of the people here would support that. Just a bit of what I've seen recently.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
How about we treat Christians and Muslims the same, and treat gun-toting wackjobs as gun-toting wackjobs regardless of which magic man in the sky they believe in?
How dare you equate Christians to Muslims. Muslims love to kill as many Christians as they can including women and children and it happens more and more frequently, now about once a week. Do Christians do that to Muslims?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How dare you equate Christians to Muslims. Muslims love to kill as many Christians as they can including women and children and it happens more and more frequently, now about once a week. Do Christians do that to Muslims?

What percentage of Muslims, do you think want to do that?

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
You are right. There are good Muslims. In Iraq I met quite a many who wanted to build a better society. Sadly they are marginalized or were killed.
LOL. "Good" Muslims can turn into ruthless killers without warning and very often do. We should do like we did in WW II with the Japs and lock them all up before they can kill any more of us.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,465.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

Isn't killing them exactly what you are advocating?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

They would if you were in charge -- "Kill the enemies of Jesus," remember?

Upvote 0

Uncle Siggy

Promulgator of Annoying Tidbits of Information
Dec 4, 2015
Ohio
✟61,528.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I thought personal responsibility was the hallmark of our secular humanist society?
Personal responsibility seems to be going by the wayside, I see so much rationalization of irresponsible behavior nowadays. I guess they have to "try to justify" their existence somehow...

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL. "Good" Muslims can turn into ruthless killers without warning and very often do. We should do like we did in WW II with the Japs and lock them all up before they can kill any more of us.
Islam is a 1500 year old religion. Why did they only start killing Americans in the last couple decades?

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a Christian, but TLK Valentine has a point. Many Christians are willing to hold all Muslims accountable for what some Muslims do, even though many Muslims have been making it clear that they abhor what ISIS is doing. However, when a Christian does something horrible (like shooting a lot of people at Planned Parenthood), we don't believe all Christians should be held accountable for it and say it is not fair to judge all Christians by the actions of a few. Talk about a double standard. A Christian teaching is that we should treat others the way we would want to be treated. Jesus told the parable of the Good Samaritan, and the Jews hated the Samaritans. I wonder if He wouldn't have told this same parable about a Good Muslim. There are many Muslims who are very good people. I don't like it when people judge all Christians by the Westboro Baptist Church members because most Christians aren't like that. To judge all Muslims by ISIS and other extremist Muslims is just as unfair. I don't agree with what the Muslim faith teaches at all, but that doesn't justify thinking that all Muslims are terrorists and extremists.

(Shrugs) I do see some Christians holding all Muslims accountable for Isis, but I also see non Christian's doing the same thing. Have you noticed the media doesn't place them in front of camera?! lol I have! Do people seriously think its only Christians that fill that stereotype? That would be rather naive. Politicians and the media love to pit groups against each other for their own gain.

The way things are portrayed helps cement the stereotypes that majority - or 'many' Christians do this. Honestly? I have run across very few in real life. I have asked my friends of faith, and those of no faith - and heck they even represent different political parties...and no one has seen this rampant suggestion by the media. They haven't seen it by anyone, any faith, any party. When people that claim its there anyway? They can come up with a handful of nutters, but how does that represent the majority? I would assume because the media tells you it is. A few nuts don't represent the whole.

People that do this? Their paranoid just like the shooter at PP, and just like the couple in San Bernadino. They have been brainwashed, or are just plain sick in the head. Then you have the groups that seem to believe almost anything the media, and internet articles feed to people. I have wonder if they keep themselves so isolated that this is only form of human contact they have!

People are more scared than anything. The politicians are giving their speeches with the political points in mind, and I guess assume people are just naive enough to go along with the program. People look around in their communities don't see many of the types that they love to talk about, and politicians aren't open enough to discuss other points of view. (Shrugs) maybe their staff hasn't come up with the political talk for that part yet. They feel unheard and that creates more fear - not of Muslims, but of the overall picture.

I have seen Muslim groups come out against Isis and any terror group. They get in front of the local news media, and pronounce this. Sadly, the national media doesn't pick that up very often. People get the impression they are silent on this issue, and no doubt there maybe a couple...but no credit is given on a national scale to those that don't. We can thank our media once again for that. Anyone with a brain, and has run into Muslims, lived around them, worked with them, etc. knows not all or 'many' think the opposite. Heck, even in the middle east you have people don't believe this junk...but they could place their families in danger for being outspoken. They need to be very careful, and its not like the shame squads here in the States that drive to ruin people...they want much MUCH more! They will get slandered literally if these groups have a grip on their community. Did no one notice these terrorist's kill Muslims more than anyone else? Hello?! Why do people seem to think terrorists go around slandering their supporters? It makes no sense.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Shrugs) I do see some Christians holding all Muslims accountable for Isis, but I also see non Christian's doing the same thing. Have you noticed the media doesn't place them in front of camera?! lol I have! Do people seriously think its only Christians that fill that stereotype? That would be rather naive. Politicians and the media love to pit groups against each other for their own gain.

The way things are portrayed helps cement the stereotypes that majority - or 'many' Christians do this. Honestly? I have run across very few in real life. I have asked my friends of faith, and those of no faith - and heck they even represent different political parties...and no one has seen this rampant suggestion by the media. They haven't seen it by anyone, any faith, any party. When people that claim its there anyway? They can come up with a handful of nutters, but how does that represent the majority? I would assume because the media tells you it is. A few nuts don't represent the whole.

People that do this? Their paranoid just like the shooter at PP, and just like the couple in San Bernadino. They have been brainwashed, or are just plain sick in the head. Then you have the groups that seem to believe almost anything the media, and internet articles feed to people. I have wonder if they keep themselves so isolated that this is only form of human contact they have!

People are more scared than anything. The politicians are giving their speeches with the political points in mind, and I guess assume people are just naive enough to go along with the program. People look around in their communities don't see many of the types that they love to talk about, and politicians aren't open enough to discuss other points of view. (Shrugs) maybe their staff hasn't come up with the political talk for that part yet. They feel unheard and that creates more fear - not of Muslims, but of the overall picture.

I have seen Muslim groups come out against Isis and any terror group. They get in front of the local news media, and pronounce this. Sadly, the national media doesn't pick that up very often. People get the impression they are silent on this issue, and no doubt there maybe a couple...but no credit is given on a national scale to those that don't. We can thank our media once again for that. Anyone with a brain, and has run into Muslims, lived around them, worked with them, etc. knows not all or 'many' think the opposite. Heck, even in the middle east you have people don't believe this junk...but they could place their families in danger for being outspoken. They need to be very careful, and its not like the shame squads here in the States that drive to ruin people...they want much MUCH more! They will get slandered literally if these groups have a grip on their community. Did no one notice these terrorist's kill Muslims more than anyone else? Hello?! Why do people seem to think terrorists go around slandering their supporters? It makes no sense.

Bill Maher is an atheist and liberal. He does not keep his views of Muslims in general a secret. He has been known to argue with fellow liberals that they have a blind spot to radical Islam.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Lock them up for how long, Interpreter?

Would you ever let them out, or would they eventually all die in your camps?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Bill Maher is an atheist and liberal. He does not keep his views of Muslims in general a secret. He has been known to argue with fellow liberals that they have a blind spot to radical Islam.

Bill Maher has a right to his opinion... and he's not completely wrong.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Noting that one of the USA's first wars was with radical Muslims who claimed it was part of their religion to loot and kill infidels ... and from whence came the words "... to the shores of Tripoli".

Noting that those were pirates and that quite a few White Christians from the West were also engaging in piracy at the time.

Upvote 0