Another shooting - San Bernadino California.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was the Inland Regional Center. I have a Inland Regional worker at my moms house. I'm glad she wasn't there. I'm not sure why someone would shot a place that works with the disability.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isolated incident! Means nothing in the broader context! (unless the shooter was Muslim or a refugee)

Post number two? Really? Shame you felt the need to politicize the issue so quickly.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was the Inland Regional Center. I have a Inland Regional worker at my moms house. I'm glad she wasn't there. I'm not sure why someone would shot a place that works with the disability.

That's what is so mystifying because there's no clear reason why it would be targeted for an attack. I'm glad your mom wasn't there.

I'm watching this on NBC right now. As of right now there are 20 injured people and three fatalities being reported. It's horrified. The workers are being evacuated methodically, and having them leave with their hands on their head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That's what is so mystifying because there's no clear reason why it would be targeted for an attack. I'm glad your mom wasn't there.

I'm watching this on NBC right now. As of right now there are 20 injured people and three fatalities being reported. It's horrified. The workers are being evacuated methodically, and having them leave with their hands on their head.
My brother also is a member of the regional center too. I have no idea who's dead. The regional worker here has no idea, who's dead or injured. I'm sure my brother is fine. But I will have to call his caregiver.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

My Shalom

We're The Christians The Devil Warned You About!
Nov 26, 2015
✟1,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My brother also is a member of the regional center too. I have no idea who's dead. The regional worker here has no idea, who's dead or injured. I'm sure my brother is fine. But I will have to call his caregiver.

On the news they are encouraging loved ones to go to the Hernandez Center at 222 N. Lugo Avenue at the corner of Sierra Way and East Third Street for information. This is where they will bring people from the Inland Regional Center for a reunion with their loved ones once they have been given clearance.

Reactions: Butterfly99
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
th.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Possibly 3 shooters, 20 reported wounded, bomb squad dealing with something on site. Was at a social services center (?)
Yes, I watched it live on the news for several minutes about 45 minutes to an hour after it started.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Post number two? Really? Shame you felt the need to politicize the issue so quickly.
amen, but then again that is something else that drives me CRAZY about mass shootings. Not only is it ALWAYS sad when people are shot and even killed, but more than that it ALWAYS becomes a poltical debate VERY quickly.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,869.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Twelve deaths are being reported now by Fox News ... which is also reporting that the shooters, apparently wearing bullet-proof vests and face masks, have escaped to whereabouts unknown.
Yeah when I watched the news no deaths had been reported, but around 20 people shot.

Upvote 0