Los Angeles
✟8,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
After seeing the board and the debates about people's personal endtimes predictions ,i've decided it might be time to make one myself.I'm not hear to argue or debate personal biblical interpretation but simply to state my own end time predictions based on my understanding of biblical prophecy.It will be interesting to see if anyone else shares my veiws.

1- President Donald Trump will increase millitary spending and will reward wounded military personel.
2-He will move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
3-During his presidency an army comprised of gentiles shall occupy Jerusalem for 42 months..
4-Israelis shall receive implantable microchips in their right hands or in their foreheads which shall be used for buying and selling..
5-The middle east shall be sticken with a major 3 1/2 year drought.
6-An innumerable army under the guidance of leader Ali Khomeini shall invade Jerusalem and take it and will seek to destroy every Israeli citizen .
7-President Trump will use nuclear weapons destroying much of the middle east.
8-Jesus comes and raises those of the first resurrection.
9-1000 years of peace for the saints begins.

Remember.I'm not here to argue or debate .Time will tell if my predictions are correct or not.

fun. I tend to think that most of the prophecies in revelations are still maturing and will not come to pass for many years. The microchip and cashless society push is a pretty huge warning sign, but to get to the point where this is worldwide and mandatory, I dont see happening for at least 20 years.

Upvote 0

mike buckman

Sep 3, 2017
Los Angeles
✟8,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
However, I am prepared for it. I have no debt and am completely ready to leave every worldly possession behind at the drop of a hat. That hat drop is when I can no longer operate by normal checks or cash at all... when they try and get me to implant a chip in my flesh or take some other mark...

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It appears that no one is going to believe much of anything I've said on this board and if anything have only started debates
So,I'm going away for awhile.
If possible I will return around the time the Israelis are receiving implatantanle microchips for buying and selling,or around the time the Israeli conscription ends.
Untill then, I wish you all the very best.

Upvote 0