Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
alcohol-and-insomnia-keep-you-awake.jpg
My Fast-paced and anxious life have brought me to a state of restless living where anxiety, insomnia and anger are making my life a mess. I notice i'm very attached to many things that i think will bring fulfilment, but these things don't let me rest in peace, let alone my ever-increasing schedule. Please pray for me restless life situation that i may rest in God alone and not in outward things.

Thanks a lot folks,

Last edited:

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your direction and peace :crossrc:

♥ The Divine Mercy Prayer ♥
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Reactions: kranberrydude
Upvote 0

kranberrydude

'I do not want my image of God. I want God.'- CSL
Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks a million guys for your faithful prayers.
Last night i had a good night sleep after much time. I did two things: trust God (Casting my cares on Him) and secondly detach myself from outward things. Basically find my rest and fulfilment in God alone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks a million guys for your faithful prayers.
Last night i had a good night sleep after much time. I did two things: trust God (Casting my cares on Him) and secondly detach myself from outward things. Basically find my rest and fulfilment in God alone.

Praise the Lord!!

Upvote 0

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise the Lord!!

:amen:. Although i have to be honest, i'm still in that transition where i get back and forward from the anxious mode and back to the rest in God mode.
but thanks 4 praying for me.

I am praying for your revival brother. Your signature tells me that you already have the tools. Start using them again and you'll be amazed at what can happen.
Yes, that is the reason i put them down there, so i could remember them by looking @ my signature. I'll use them indeed because i don't have much option really. Thanks for praying soyunagile.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Dianna_Child of God

He is my All in All
Sep 8, 2011
✟17,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:amen:. Although i have to be honest, i'm still in that transition where i get back and forward from the anxious mode and back to the rest in God mode.
but thanks 4 praying for me.

I hope the rest in God gets stronger and stronger and the anxiousness goes away quickly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kranberrydude

Nov 27, 2006
San Juan, Puerto Rico
✟9,477.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hope the rest in God gets stronger and stronger and the anxiousness goes away quickly.

Praying for good nights' sleep to become your normal pattern and that you will be led how to coordinate events in your life so that you are not feeling stressed out and that more and more you find comfort and peace in our Savior.

:amen: to both of you. Last night i had my second good night sleep yet for some reason i had an anxious day, most likely because i didn't have my quiet time with God this morning i believe....But again thanks for praying ladies.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.