✟18,673.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
forIsrael said:
well i dont pay taxes, but if i did, i would want my $$$ to go towards a church, not a mosque.
i haven't seen any churches bombed by the united states yet (accidentally or intentionally)

Upvote 0
Zorobabel said:
As a Christian I believe that we are spending money to promote sending people to hell. If I was not a student and paying taxes I would be quite appalled....

First off, as an American, you should be appalled at the fact that your controlling regime illegally and immorally attacked another sovereign country on false pretexts.

Secondly, because, your controlling regime is profiting handsomely from this false war because its constituents are heavily, if not entirely, invested in three main sectors: oil, military contracting (replacing the artillery and equipment spent in Iraq), and reconstruction contracting.

And the American people (most of them) love to have it so, for they have not done what is required to remove these offenders. So, those who pay taxes to the criminals are equally as guilty, and shall receive their reward. Those in America who see what is and has occurred, and have ceased to support that BEAST shall receive a better reward.

Satisfied

Upvote 0

Zorobabel

Gardener King
Nov 2, 2002
Lawrence, KS, USA
Visit site
✟357.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Engaged
It seems everyone thinks I supported the war or something along those lines. I did not vote for Bush and I never supported the war. I am a student and don't pay income tax, but any revolutionary means to remove a government from power is against the words of Jesus and Paul. Therefore, I follow the commandments and the blood is not on my hands. There were not more than 20,000 civilians killed in the war, and the US never targetted mosques. Mosques aren't infrastructure.

Upvote 0
It's okay Zorobabel, I wasn't saying you did or didn't support the war. I was addressing what you said appalled you.

Regarding what you said that was appalling to you, that folks are or will be going to hell because mosques are being built by the U.S.reconstruction in Iraq, I have something to say about that.

Do you remember Abram's father, Terah? He was an idol worshipper, yet the son whom he raised to worship idols departed from the family faith to "find" the true God. Abram's heart was inclined toward the Truth in spite of the religion he had been raised under. This same principle applies to all men, every single one get exactly what they really want in their heart of hearts. So, I say, let them build their mosques, and let the false christians build their churches, Father knows very well how to arrange circumstances to bring those who have a heart for Him to an intimate knowledge of Himself.

Blessings,
Satisfied

Upvote 0