• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

American Kids In Crisis: Daily Caller’s ‘Do No Harm’ To Expose Fallout Of The Transgender Movement

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Imagine reading the whole article, being presented with proof that kids are going through such trauma, it's right there in front of you how badly treated these brainwashed children are, and then logging into a Christian and i repeat CHRISTIAN forum all just to defend these failed excuses for a doctor. Lol couldn't be me View attachment 339798
The regret rate for Trans surgeries is under 1% (read as small as 0.3%)
The regret rate for all surgeries is 16%

20% regret a knee replacement
21% regret corrective spinal surgery

Honestly I think the fight against this procedure is based on people THINKING they know what's best for someone else with having absolutely no idea what's going on.
And that kind of thing happens when people don't listen properly.

And I can't help but think these same people would also likely have refused to touch a person with AIDS back in the 80s.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,518,863.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Honestly I think the fight against this procedure is based on people THINKING they know what's best for someone else with having absolutely no idea what's going on.

And I can't help but think these same people would also likely have refused to touch a person with AIDS back in the 80s.
It's going to take about 20 years to know the "regret rate" of current policies for minors.

Trying to claim that knowledge now is like back in the 80s when people were claiming that "mommy alone" raising the kids was turning out just fine.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Snohomish Co.
✟670,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The issue is it being done to children.

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1. Not THE issue....YOUR issue.

2.And you don't protest other procedures deemed medically necessary by health professionals on kids.

So I dont think kids is the issue. I think the assumption you know better than doctors may be the real issue.
It's going to take about 20 years to know the "regret rate" of current policies for minors.

Trying to claim that knowledge now is like back in the 80s when people were claiming that "mommy alone" raising the kids was turning out just fine.
Why stop at 20? Why not say we have to wait til they're 80 years old?

The fact is that these kids who are receiving this procedure OVERWHELMINGLY are happy with it. You can sit and wait for the "other shoe to drop" but thus far, y'all don't really have a leg to stand on.
And again, it comes back to the fact that detractors aren't listening to these children; To be clear, I mean "listening with the purpose of understanding".

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,518,863.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. Not THE issue....YOUR issue.

2.And you don't protest other procedures deemed medically necessary by health professionals on kids.

So I dont think kids is the issue. I rhino your assumption you know better than doctors may be the real issue.

Why stop at 20? Why not say we have to wait til they're 80 years old?

The fact is that these kids who are receiving this procedure OVERWHELMINGLY are happy with it. You can sit and wait for the "other shoe to drop" but thus far, y'all don't really have a leg to stand on.
And again, it comes back to the fact that detractors aren't listening to these children; To be clear, I mean "listening with the purpose of understanding".
You can begin to make the judgement of a rapid major social change in child rearing in about 20 years when you see what kind of adults it produces...I'd think that would be obvious.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You can begin to make the judgement of a rapid major social change in child rearing in about 20 years when you see what kind of adults it produces...I'd think that would be obvious.
uh....Define "rapid".
And then help me understand how prevelent you believe GAS to be in terms of what % of the population have in the past, currently, and in the hellscape of the future, undergone the surgery.

And I gotta say that, as a teacher, gender assignment is one a host of problems with parents today and, in terms of "the kind of adults" that will get produced, there are FAAAAAAAR more impactful actions than this one ABSOLUTELY miniscule problem.

Compare, for example, how many teenagers have cell phones and social media accounts compared to how many are questioning their identity.

The ONLY thing I'd be curious about in 20 years is how many kids regret their surgery.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟853,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I dunno...what other areas of pediatric medicine put a patient's medical decisions up to public vote?
If they act like Mengele, then yeah, the public should step in.

Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟853,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
That isn't happening.

-- A2SG, so we're good, then....
Really? Puberty blockers that destroy reproductive organs aren't something Mengele would love to dabble in?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Really? Puberty blockers that destroy reproductive organs aren't something Mengele would love to dabble in?
Here's kind of an important question:
Is the patient WILLING?

Because if I start bombarding you with radiation, you'd be upset by that. Of course, if you have cancer and that bombardment was directed in the from of treatment and you don't WANT cancer, then you'd probably be happy.

So....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟414,769.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Is the patient WILLING?

Because if I start bombarding you with radiation, you'd be upset by that. Of course, if you have cancer and that bombardment was directed in the from of treatment and you don't WANT cancer, then you'd probably be happy.

So....
Same reason we have age of consent laws is the same reason you shouldn't let a child make a permanent life decision before 18/21. why this is even an argument is beyond me.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟383,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Same reason we have age of consent laws is the same reason you shouldn't let a child make a permanent life decision before 18/21. why this is even an argument is beyond me.
[Sigh] in consultation with their parents; their parents legally make that choice.

Funny though. I understand EXACTLY why this is an argument.

There are many life decisions made before then.

And how many choices do people make when they are young that they regret when the are older? Maybe many....

And yet for GAS, that number hovers around 1%

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟586,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Leave children alone and stop with the gender ideology!!
I agree.

1701203306057.png

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟66,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is the patient WILLING?

So....
What child is "willing" at age 8 or 12?

We have age of consent laws in the US, and NO child is capable of making life-altering decisions that are elective, before then. We don't let kids drink or do drugs, we don't let them get botox and nose jobs when they are 14.

The transgender movement and efforts to target kids in the US was largely launched by billionaire transgender advocate "Jennifer Pritzker", who donated tens of millions to activist groups, far-left medical advocacy, and legislative efforts. European health systems and hospitals have almost completely abandoned transitioning kids citing insufficient research and bad outcomes:

the "studies" and "evidence" leftists point to in order to justify transing kids here in the US is of dubious quality, non peer-reviewed, and contradicted by many other legitimate studies. But this is all academic, there is NO justification for castrating kids

The US is so far gone that we now have the most radical transgender complex in the world, along with the most permissive abortion laws (in numerous states). We chemically castrate 10 year-olds and abort babies at 8 months. Even liberal Europeans are horrified by our behavior

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,231,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If they act like Mengele, then yeah, the public should step in.
And we have Godwin. Thanks for coming everyone, we can reconvene in another thread this one now having been forfeit.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟586,448.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What child is "willing" at age 8 or 12?

We have age of consent laws in the US, and NO child is capable of making life-altering decisions that are elective, before then. We don't let kids drink or do drugs, we don't let them get botox and nose jobs when they are 14.

Define "elective".

Sure, purely cosmetic procedures are elective, but what about corrective procedures that improve quality of life by treating conditions that are far from life-threatening? Are they elective, too? Would you get this upset over a child undergoing surgery for a deviated septum or a cleft palate?

Because that's the category in which I'd place gender reassignment surgery. If you're treating gender dysphoria as being akin to not liking the size of your nose, then you fundamentally misunderstand the issue - at least judging by the descriptions I've been given by all of the trans folks I've known.

Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟853,006.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
A 3 year old doesn't even know what "gender identity" is unless some twisted adult tells them about it. I don't know how much free will is involved with a male child being put in a dress. That's an adult kind of evil.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟500,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Define "elective".

Sure, purely cosmetic procedures are elective, but what about corrective procedures that improve quality of life by treating conditions that are far from life-threatening? Are they elective, too? Would you get this upset over a child undergoing surgery for a deviated septum or a cleft palate?

If I didn't already know why, I'd wonder why there wasn't the same level of crazy manufactured outrage against teenagers getting braces. But I think we do know why - because that's an elective procedure that "normal" people also have done, so it won't really do as well at riling up low information voters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟500,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A 3 year old doesn't even know what "gender identity" is unless some twisted adult tells them about it. I don't know how much free will is involved with a male child being put in a dress. That's an adult kind of evil.
One can google "boys christening gown" for more examples of this "adult kind of evil".

Or perhaps that case of putting boys in dresses, uh, I mean gowns is different, you know, because reasons and such.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0