American Kids In Crisis: Daily Caller’s ‘Do No Harm’ To Expose Fallout Of The Transgender Movement

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I wouldn't want to upset anyone because I am a kind person. Really. I've had my own struggles and can relate to others, believe it or not. Nor do I want to compromise my own beliefs that you cannot change your gender. I would feel very bad for them and hope for their salvation and well being.

Take care
My best friend had a daughter who transitioned after being sexually abused by her grandfather for quite some time. My friend rescued her. But then she wanted to transition thinking that would solve her mental health issues. She got too surgery and went through hormone treatments. She's still a mess. It didn't make her happy, so now she's doing bottom surgery. That's not going to make her happy either.

My friend knows how I feel about it, and he kind of is along the same line, but he gave up a long time ago. I will call his child by the name chosen. I always refer to her as her chosen name. How's Bill doing? What's Bill up to. Are you giving Bill a ride to work? I'm glad Bill has a good job. Etc.

And it works. I don't ever have to call Bill a he or a male.

I don't run around Everytime my friend calls Bill a he or his son and say, she's a she and she's your daughter. I don't lecture or challenge etc. And if I slip up and call Bill, Sally or refer to Bill as she, it's okay. We walked through all of this together and I care about them both.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Thankfully the trans tide is turning in a positive direction.

MSN

I'm really hoping that we get some really good court cases on this. It a violation to compel speech. The trans activists want compelled speech. They want the power over someone's speech. And they've gotten it I far too many places but it looks like more of these things are coming up now.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I know why are they so thin skinned that I have to say a man is a woman or face being fired? Why can't we just live a let live? Yeah I'll call em whatever name they want. I have no problem with that. But lying about their sex is something I shouldn't have to do. Also women should not have to be exposed to mans genitalia either or face repercussions. That used to be called indecent exposure.

It's sad to me that people's skin is so thin that they have to tell everyone else to believe in their unreality or be fired, subject to lack or work opportunities and that women have to give up their private spaces. That's a lot of power based upon being thin-skinned.
Like I said, a nail pounders job must be pretty difficult with all the trans-gendered nail pounders out there demanding they be called a man or a woman. It must be tough....but there is now more? Women are being exposed to men's genitalia for some strange reason and (I assume) the trans-gender's have been empowered to expose their genitalia to the women nail pounders and there is nothing the women can do! Before you know it, they will demand that we listen to them read!

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Like I said, a nail pounders job must be pretty difficult with all the trans-gendered nail pounders out there demanding they be called a man or a woman. It must be tough....but there is now more? Women are being exposed to men's genitalia for some strange reason and (I assume) the trans-gender's have been empowered to expose their genitalia to the women nail pounders and there is nothing the women can do! Before you know it, they will demand that we listen to them read!
Then why are they demanding we buy the indoctrination or be fired. Why are men able to expose their genitalia to women then?

You have a lot of snark,but actually have nothing to say in actual defense of the actions.

I get it, you don't care if someone loses their job over it and now struggles to take care of the family. You don't care that women's privacy is invaded or that men are allowed to expose their genitalia to them.

Why don't you just say it. You don't care. You wish it happened more often.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Then why are they demanding we buy the indoctrination or be fired.
It is called a job. Don't like it? quit. I am sure there are plenty of nail pounding jobs available elsewhere.

Why are men able to expose their genitalia to women then?
Because they can? Women can expose their genitalia too....

You have a lot of snark,
More than you know
but actually have nothing to say in actual defense of the actions.
I have plenty to say.
I get it, you don't care if someone loses their job over it and now struggles to take care of the family.
That is life. Most everybody loses a job, and life is a struggle. It sounds like you believe somebody owes you something?
You don't care that women's privacy is invaded or that men are allowed to expose their genitalia to them.
This is redundant, and my answer is still the same.
Why don't you just say it.
I am saying it
You don't care.
I care about a great many things, but I do not care about the things you say.
You wish it happened more often.
If I put these last three sentences back together, my response would be that you are once again stooping to that level that you say you do not go but you do all the time. I am sorry for transgendered people who must work with you who wish for nothing more than to not be ridiculed or insulted by people like you who cannot let others be what they want to be. They will be better off not being around you. The appeal to emotion fallacy you are attempting to use on me regarding genitalia and women isn't working. The sauce here is weak.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
It is called a job. Don't like it? quit. I am sure there are plenty of nail pounding jobs available elsewhere.
Apparently you are missing the point. This isn't about nail pounding jobs. This is about jobs anywhere. There are people losing their jobs and students in schools being punished, even facing removal from public schools for failing to comply. In New York you can be fined for it.
Because they can? Women can expose their genitalia too....
Yes they can, that's the problem. The invasion of women's private spaces. Your statement is very callous toward women. Since when did women's privacy take a back seat to a mans ability to expose himself. I thought we were past the patriarchy things.
I have plenty to say.
Haven't seen it.
care about a great many things, but I do not care about the things you say.
Then why bother posting? Just ignore me.
The sauce here is weak.
Right because you don't care about women. It's not about emotion it's about the rights of women. Women have fought for equality for a long time now and transgenderism is regressive, destroying the equality women have striven to achieve.

No one is claiming the right to ridicule or insult.

And I haven't failed to note that you still haven't offered a real defense in why men should be allowed to enter women's private spaces and expose themselves. No defense was offered as to why men should be allowed in women's prisons where they assault women.

Perhaps it's because it's really indefensible?

• Agree
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Apparently you are missing the point.
Nope
This isn't about nail pounding jobs. This is about jobs anywhere. There are people losing their jobs and students in schools being punished, even facing removal from public schools for failing to comply. In New York you can be fined for it.
Indeed. People lose their jobs for all kinds of reasons. Insulting fellow students or co-workers is another way to lose a job or expelled from school. I say don't insult co-workers or fellow students and there will be no punishment. Each of us has the power to control our emotions.
Yes they can, that's the problem. The invasion of women's private spaces. Your statement is very callous toward women. Since when did women's privacy take a back seat to a mans ability to expose himself. I thought we were past the patriarchy things.
I haven't said anything bad towards women. You keep telling me that I am, but you are mistaken.
Haven't seen it.
I post things every day
Then why bother posting? Just ignore me.
Same goes for you.
Right because you don't care about women. It's not about emotion it's about the rights of women. Women have fought for equality for a long time now and transgenderism is regressive, destroying the equality women have striven to achieve.
I haven't said anything bad about women. you are falsely accusing me of not caring for women.
No one is claiming the right to ridicule or insult.
Then don't insult me.
And I haven't failed to note that you still haven't offered a real defense in why men should be allowed to enter women's private spaces and expose themselves. No defense was offered as to why men should be allowed in women's prisons where they assault women. Perhaps it's because it's really indefensible?

Does it really matter if men are or aren't allowed to enter women's 'private spaces' (whatever those are), because even if they do have 'private spaces', that won't stop a man from entering. I chuckle at your comment because it makes me think about how the rightists constantly say that gun-free zones are a waste of time because anybody with a gun can go and do whatever they like, so I push the same logic the rightists use. What is the point of having a private space when they don't stop people?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yup
Indeed. People lose their jobs for all kinds of reasons. Insulting fellow students or co-workers is another way to lose a job or expelled from school. I say don't insult co-workers or fellow students and there will be no punishment. Each of us has the power to control our emotions.
Yes they do. What they he really don't lose their jobs for or get punished for is ideological reason pushed in employers by ideological activists. No one is being insulted by claiming biology. They need to control their emotions and not demand that people be punished or fired over ill perceived insults. Compelled speech is nothing more than a control mechanism by the thinned skinned and emotionally unstable.
haven't said anything bad towards women. You keep telling me that I am, but you are mistaken.
You are for allowing bad things to happen to women. It's the same thing.
post things every day
Still haven't seen it.
I haven't said anything bad about women. you are falsely accusing me of not caring for women.
You are defending things that are harming women. Defending those things is evidence that you don't care about women.
Then don't insult me.
I'm not. I am pointing out that your defense for these things is evidence of you putting transgenderism ahead of women or anyone else that comes in contact with it.
What is the point of having a private space when they don't stop people?
But it has in the past. Men were not allowed in women's prisons. Men were not allowed in women's lockers rooms. Sure a man could walk in but the women would complain and the man would be removed from the premises and if he exposed himself he would be arrested. And now if women complain they are the ones who are told to leave and if he exposes himself he is still allowed to stay and continue to do it.

If I was to take your analogy seriously people would be coming with guns into schools harming people with them and all the student would be told to leave if they didn't want to be with people who are harming them with the guns. And relating to women's prisons the student would just have to stay and be harmed with people with guns. Too bad for them.

In this case it would be just the female students who were harmed. Too bad for the girls.

If you really cared about women you wouldn't be so anxious to put them in those positions. You defense of it shows what kind of attitude you carry.

• Agree
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Yup

Yes they do. What they he really don't lose their jobs for or get punished for is ideological reason pushed in employers by ideological activists. No one is being insulted by claiming biology.
Imagine losing your job over calling out another co-worker over an ideological disagreement. Sounds like somebody who believes it is better to be right than have that particular job. Move on to the next job....
They need to control their emotions and not demand that people be punished or fired over ill perceived insults.
When two people interact, both people have emotions. What you are saying is that it is OK to insult others and receive no penalties. It makes it look like people like you are demanding that you can insult anybody for anything because you are the better person. LOL

Compelled speech is nothing more than a control mechanism by the thinned skinned and emotionally unstable.
It appears that your beliefs are more important than being controlled in the workplace. Good luck keeping the job....
You are for allowing bad things to happen to women. It's the same thing.
You may be right. I am not out there actively hunting down bad men and stopping them for doing bad things. Perhaps I will post my disdain for their actions on the internet and then I will be able to sleep better at night knowing that I tried to do something....kind of like sending thoughts and prayers.
Still haven't seen it.
Not my problem
You are defending things that are harming women. Defending those things is evidence that you don't care about women.
Again - You may be right. I am not out there actively hunting down bad men and stopping them for doing bad things. Perhaps I will post my disdain for their actions on the internet and then I will be able to sleep better at night knowing that I tried to do something....kind of like sending thoughts and prayers.
I'm not. I am pointing out that your defense for these things is evidence of you putting transgenderism ahead of women or anyone else that comes in contact with it.
You keep saying 'these things' yet I am still not sure which particular attacks of which you speak in order to be properly outraged so I post my disdain on the internet.
But it has in the past. Men were not allowed in women's prisons.
Except for those male guards. fox- hen house....
Men were not allowed in women's lockers rooms.
Correct, but there is nothing stopping them from coming in and exposing their genitalia, right? I must be a woman hater for not being at every woman's locker room entrance to stop those transpeople! But if I share my disdain here I am good to go?
Sure a man could walk in but the women would complain and the man would be removed from the premises and if he exposed himself he would be arrested. And now if women complain they are the ones who are told to leave and if he exposes himself he is still allowed to stay and continue to do it.
Sounds like a sick man. There are plenty of them out there, but I am also a bad person for not actively stopping them....
If I was to take your analogy seriously people would be coming with guns into schools harming people with them and all the student would be told to leave if they didn't want to be with people who are harming them with the guns.
I guess you've never heard of school shootings. Why are you not stopping them or speaking out? Are you defending school shooters?

And relating to women's prisons the student would just have to stay and be harmed with people with guns. Too bad for them.
Yup....too bad for the good ones without a gun.
In this case it would be just the female students who were harmed. Too bad for the girls.
Their poor eyes seeing that grotesque genitalia. That is worse than being shot to death.
If you really cared about women you wouldn't be so anxious to put them in those positions. You defense of it shows what kind of attitude you carry.
That's me. I am glad I now know how bad a person because I am anxious to let trans-people live in the world without trying to stop them from living their lives.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Imagine losing your job over calling out another co-worker over an ideological disagreement. Sounds like somebody who believes it is better to be right than have that particular job. Move on to the next job....
Imagine losing their job because someone demanded their co-worker agree with their ideology. Sounds like someone believes it is better to destroy a person's livelihood rather than just letting them disagree.
When two people interact, both people have emotions. What you are saying is that it is OK to insult others and receive no penalties. It makes it look like people like you are demanding that you can insult anybody for anything because you are the better person. LOL
Hmm.. last post you only addressed one person's emotions as being out of hand. Now you claim both have emotions. Are both our of hand or is it still just one?

And I happened to mention I'll-percieved insults. Since when is it an insult to disagree with someone's ideology?
appears that your beliefs are more important than being controlled in the workplace. Good luck keeping the job....
Some people's beliefs are so important that they want to control others speech and compel them to speak a certain way that agrees with their ideology. They want to control the workplace in such a way that they can take away someone's job if they don't want to be compelled to speak in a certain way. Who's the one really controlling people here?
Correct, but there is nothing stopping them from coming in and exposing their genitalia, right? I must be a woman hater for not being at every woman's locker room entrance to stop those transpeople! But if I share my disdain here I am good to go?
Nope you stay out. Your disdain for women is obvious by the downplaying of their concerns, their privacy and their mental and physical health. Like not addressing men prisoners sent to women's prisons and the turn around and assault the women. You just wave it away with an off hand comment.
Sounds like a sick man. There are plenty of them out there, but I am also a bad person for not actively stopping them....
Do you oppose allowing men access to women's private spaces like locker rooms or do you support it? And yes they are sick men. Men who want to use these spaces are either sick evil or they have mental health problems.
guess you've never heard of school shootings. Why are you not stopping them or speaking out? Are you defending school shooters?
I have. I'm totally against school shooters, just like I'm against men being in women's private spaces. See I'm consistent.

• Agree
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,556.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Their poor eyes seeing that grotesque genitalia. That is worse than being shot to death.
Just another callous dismissal of females concerns. Hey we all know that indecent exposure causes no harm at all if any kind. At least it's not as bad as being killed. Oh and being raped isn't as bad as being killed either just in case you were clearly in that. And since it's not we don't need to be too concerned about it.
That's me. I am glad I now know how bad a person because I am anxious to let trans-people live in the world without trying to stop them from living their lives.
Whose trying stop them from living their lives? Trans people can live any way they want. Just like anyone else. But just like everyone else in this world we don't get to go and do everything we want to go and do. And like everyone else they need to learn that they don't get to compel people to say certain things and believe certain ways a agree with their ideology. Well at least they are not supposed to be able to do that. It's funny how transgenderism has become the one thing that gets to do that.

Instead they should be pursuing treatment for their mental illness instead of demanding everyone else participate in their illness.

• Agree
Upvote 0