Amazing Photoshop Creations - post 'em here!

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Does anybody have any that you've found on the net, or created yourself in Photoshop? I love looking at interesting photo-art.

Here are a few more that came from www.worth1000.com (an awesome little Photoshop competition site). I don't know the screen names of the individual artists, but these can be found by searching through their galleries :

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Red Treachery said:
***.good-tutorials.com/
Go there and in about 1 day you will be expert in Photoshop.
It's an awesome site (I have it in my list of favorites), but you could Photoshop for years and still have things to learn.

Upvote 0
HeatherJay said:
It's an awesome site (I have it in my list of favorites), but you could Photoshop for years and still have things to learn.
Well Said. Yes, there are infinite things you can do in PS. I don't think it is possible to be able to do everything either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
propane said:
Does anybody here create things in PS from scratch?
I play around. I have loads of doodles that I did from tutorials. Here's the link to where I posted some of them: http://www.christianforums.com/t712095

I have some collages and things that I did in an Electronic Imaging class a while back. I also have some photos that I've fooled around with...don't know if you'd consider that original art or not. :) If they're my photos does it count? ;)

I also love to draw, people mostly (art major and all) and I do a lot of sketching in PS. *snuggles my Wacom* The vast majority of my drawings in PS are works in progress, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Crosslight said:
Hey

How do I post pictures online? I want to get in on the sharing.

Shalom
stacie
Down below the quick reply window there's a "Go Advanced" Button. Click on that and then scroll down till you see "Manage Attachments". Then it gives you the option to browse and upload stuff. There's a post requirement, though. I'm thinking it's 100 posts, but you're almost there. And I could be worng about that post requirement...just try it and if you don't have enough posts, it'll tell ya. :)

Upvote 0