There is only one Dragon/Serpent in scripture (Part 4)

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟93,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We've covered quite a bit... I will post the links to all 3 previous OP's Here.... In Part 2, we covered the meat of Job 1. Job 1 ends with a very specific reason that I am bulldozing forward and completing these OP's.
Job 1 ends with one of the most important verses in scripture
(Job 1:22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.)
Job 2 will be covered, tomorrow. See ya there.

Let's Jump right in! Job expresses some of the most Intense biblical responses towards God ever recorded in scripture. Let's combine Job1:22 and Job 13:15 into what SAVING FAITH in God's FAITHFULNESS looks like.

Even if He kills me, I will hope in Him. I will still defend my ways before Him. I will not charge wrongdoing unto my Gracious Lord, God!
Job is known as THE PATIENT one. Job should also be known as THE FAITHFUL one. There is a link between God and Job that is stronger than the deepest Lover's bond, who have courted for 10 years and waited to consummate their Love, on their wedding night, embraced as one!

NOW, (From Genesis to the Gospels) the devil is indeed still in place of appointment, by God, doing his lying Satan stuff, arrogant enough to believe that the Creator of him and the ENTIRE known Domains of existence is duped by Satan's Duplicity! Let's take a journey back to Job in Job chapter 2 and watch this "Pseudo Mediator, Lying Guardian Cherub" at the WORK of his own God given Spiritual flesh (1 Corinthians 15:40-41)! But, before we dive right in, let's prime our minds with an Oddity!

Primer:
Moses smashes the tablets, as he sees that his brother Aaron had caved to the whims of the Israelites who were gathered reverently around Ba'al. His glistening Golden sheen was illuminating their presence as the sunlight danced off of his golden, bull skin. Time passes and Moses then receives a command from God to... Well, let's hear it from YH-H, Himself... ;
Exodus 34:1 The Lord said to Moses, Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones I will write on them the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. 2Be ready in the morning, and then come up on Mount Sinai. Present yourself to me there on top of the mountain. (Houston! We... Have... A... Problem...) Exodus 20:4 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Graven:
carved; sculptured:
a graven idol.

Moses is commanded to Sculpt 2 Graven Stones with his own Hands! Remember that scene where Jesus says; "Why do you call me Good... ONLY GOD is Good" I call this a God Wink!

giphy.webp

Put your pitchforks away! Hold on and hear me out. In Deuteronomy 19:21 and Exodus 21:24-26 we see a specific sentiment dispensed within the VERY Law of Moses. Allow me to share some very important information. From Deuteronomy 4 - Deuteronomy 31:26, we see The Law dispensed and written onto a scroll. Allow me to share the Greek word for this Law (nomos, νόμος). This Book of the Law is what Judaism adherent Jews call the (Torah, "Nomos"). They go further and Call the Torah, MOSES... and consider Torah to not only symbolize the LAW, but the Pentateuch, which simply means... The 5 books of Moses.

Per Hebrews 9:4 the Ark contained "the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant." ... and it is well to know that Revelation 11:19 states that the prophet saw God's temple in heaven opened, "and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple."
Those Stone Tablets aren't what people believe they are! They are referred to as THE TABLETS OF THE COVENANT! Covenant means PROMISE. It is the Promise specifically to Israel! Israel is the Body of Moses! How can we most certainly affirm this? 1 Corinthians 10:1 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

Want to turn away? Does this bother anybody? Because I'm Heaven-Bent on ensuring that the Goat has zero say about the Character of GOD. I am writing this to erase the LIES that Satan has spread, to mar the Character of LIFE ITSELF.

(Deuteronomy 32:39) See now that I alone am He; there is no God but Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal. No one can rescue anyone from My hand.

God told us what we have always wondered! He GIVES life. God doesn't TAKE life. God NEVER wanted DEATH. God implicitly separated Himself from DEATH by explaining that he "Brings" death. Death isn't just an event. Death isn't just an idea. Death isn't just a metaphor. Don't rush to "think" that the Angel of Death is Awesome and a good thing. The Guardian Cherub (Gn 3:24, Ezk 28:14) with the Power of death (Hb 2:14)(Gn 3:14) isn't your friend, he isn't a righteous teacher... he isn't out to HELP GOD. When he is commanded by God to destroy, he isn't GOD's Hitman. He is the Angelic Being that plotted like Haman against Mordechai, against THE LORD OF HOSTS to Mar the very Character of God, Undermine God, Destroy what God Created and in His mind OVERTHROW GOD.

So, now... if you're still here, haven't attempted to storm my castle with pitchforks and torches... LETS enunciate the key verses from the Law that come into play, within Job 2.

Exodus 21:24-26

24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, bruise for bruise, wound for wound.

Deuteronomy 19:21 You must not show pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, and foot for foot.

Isn't it odd that the Physical Presence of YH-H (Jesus the Christ of all Mankind) said this;

Matthew 5:38 “You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.[a] 39 But I tell you, ...., turn the other (cheek) to him also

These verses are contained within "The Book of the Law, which also contains all 10 commandments written on the Stone Tablets that were Graven by Moses under God's command and then penned by God's finger, Himself.

The Book of the Law begins as such;

Deuteronomy 4:4 Now, Israel, hear the decrees and laws I am about to teach you. Follow them so that you may live and may go in and take possession of the land the Lord, the God of your ancestors, is giving you. 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.
The Book of the Law Ends as such;
Deuteronomy 31:26 “Take this book of the law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God so that it may remain there as a witness against you (Your Scriptural ears should be perking up about now)

Job Chapter 2:1 HCSB
One day the sons of God came again to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before the Lord.

What's greater than the Patience of Job? Clearly, it is the Patience of God! Not only does Satan's entry into Heaven solidify that Satan hasn't been "Cast from Heaven", yet... but it shows us that God was demonstrating His Patience and Love towards Satan.
Because of Psalm 5:5 For you are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness; evil cannot remain with you.
We know that God cannot tolerate EVIL. We are certain that God is Well in the know that Satan is full of iniquity and abusing his position as death. We further know that Satan is still permitted in the presence of God. The relationship is strained, more than it was, at the beginning of Job. Note that Satan is distanced from "The sons of God", in the way the Hebrew is translated? Initially, Satan has a position of power entrance as he enters with the "sons of God", but by chapter 2, after Satan has attempted to TEMP Job to Curse God, yet failed, because ONLY GOD KNOWS THE HEART (Proverbs 21:2), Satan is now further separated from the son's of God. Satan failed his test. He was given much and used it to BEAT his servant! Job bypasses the one that deceptively usurped dominion over the earth from Eve. Job goes straight to the Almighty with faith. Job has no concern for the things of this world, yet he is blessed, because his Loving and Faithful ways are rooted in the success that such things can bring. I say "can bring", because Loving and Faithful ways can also bring a man to poverty. But, Job was wealthy, up until Satan destroyed his physical accomplishments. The Contrast wasn't put there by accident. Clearly Job is Righteous in that He knows God is Faithful, while Satan is clearly harboring growing resentment towards God, with a side of doubting God's Goodness. I'll go one step forward and suggest that Satan despises God's Mercy and most likely thinks that it makes God weak. Satan values POWER, while God is Humble.
2 The Lord asked Satan, “Where have you come from?”[/qoute]

God gives His creations an opportunity to express themselves to Him, however they choose to, though He knows their hearts.

“From roaming through the earth,” Satan answered Him, “and walking around on it.”

Satan has been looking to build more Prosecuting Cases to bring before God. He is also silent on the matter of Job, because he's eating humble pie. That Pie is stuffed with the Perseverance of Job in the Matter of God's Benevolence.

3 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? No one else on earth is like him, a man of perfect integrity, who fears God and turns away from evil. He still retains his integrity, even though you incited Me against him, to destroy him without just cause.”

Still doubting the direction we are headed? Does it not fall into place as God says; "THOUGH you INCITED Me against him, without JUST CAUSE"? The Stone Law isn't in place, yet. Therefore, Satan is acting without written documents that he can prosecute with, yet God deems Satan's Legal Case and Actions against Job, utterly void of Justice. God is most likely angry at and grieved by Satan, at this moment.

4 “Skin for skin!” Satan answered the Lord.

Like a good puppet of PRIDE, Satan ignores the error of his ways and presses forward with new "wisdom" and the beginnings of a NEW Prosecution Case against Job.

“A man will give up everything he owns in exchange for his life. 5 But stretch out Your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse You to Your face.”

God is most likely in tears within Himself, over this grievous matter, that Satan is establishing before Him. It is not the Heart of Job that is being tested, because God has established that there is no need for testing Job, as He has declared Job Righteous in His faithfulness. Yet, Satan spins an even more aggressive case, further sealing God's knowledge of Satan's Heart. Satan is failing every Test that God mercifully gives him.
6 “Very well,” the Lord told Satan, “he is in your power; only spare his life.”

Out of Love for All of Creation, including Satan, who has creation bound to himself, in death, by selfish and cursed action, God allows Satan to attempt to prove his "righteous" case against Job.

7 So Satan left the Lord’s presence and infected Job with terrible boils from the sole of his foot to the top of his head.

Satan then rushes to do evil towards an innocent man, by the authority of God, based on Lies that he had spoken before God.

8 Then Job took a piece of broken pottery to scrape himself while he sat among the ashes.[a]
Job is demonstrating his secret to patience and faith... HUMILITY
9 His wife said to him, “Do you still retain your integrity? Curse God and die!”
Satan failed to sway Job, but he claimed another victim. Job's wife is neatly set up to become another claimed soul within the Dragons sea of death. One thing about oral tradition that whispers are heard of today. The Gold of God is indeed "Human Souls" or whatever theological term you choose to express "The remaining spiritual essence of mankind that physically dies".
(Ezekiel 27:3-4 .....‘I am perfect in beauty.’4 Your realm was in the heart of the sea;
your builders perfected your beauty.)

10 “You speak as a foolish woman speaks,” he told her. “Should we accept only good from God and not adversity?” Throughout all this Job did not sin in what he said.[b]

Job has SAVING FAITH, while his wife has faith that is only rooted in success. Job doesn't even know that it is NOT GOD that is doing evil unto Him, and yet Job remains convinced, without knowing all of the Spiritual Facts, that God is exonerated of evil in this matter. Was what happened to Job, Evil? It was egregious! Did God do this EVIL to Job? Absolutely Not! The guilt of these actions lies on the Murderer's head that "thinks" he has deceived God.

This concludes Part 4 of this OP.

Links to the previous parts are located within the second spoiler at the top of this page

Last edited: