✟7,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Family!
Thank you all for your warm welcomes and all the blessings!!! I just want to let you know I'm not going to be a hit and run member here, my dad is dying, and I have to deal with all the things that go along with that, so I may be out of touch for a minute, but I will check in when I can, and I WILL be back! God bless you all. :)
Love, walkingbyfaith:wave:

thepianist

Sep 6, 2005
✟5,574.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
walkingbyfaith said:
Hi Family!
Thank you all for your warm welcomes and all the blessings!!! I just want to let you know I'm not going to be a hit and run member here, my dad is dying, and I have to deal with all the things that go along with that, so I may be out of touch for a minute, but I will check in when I can, and I WILL be back! God bless you all. :)

:wave: Hello and welcome to the forums. May you find your time here most enjoyable.

So sorry to hear that your daddy is dying:cry: .... Does he know Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour? You will be in my prayers, dear. I understand how difficult it is to watch a vibrant man leave this world. My daddy was 8 years ago - it still is quite hard at times. You will definitely have my prayers. :prayer:

Upvote 0

BelovedWord

Certified Network Engineer
May 9, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
✟18,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
walkingbyfaith said:
Hi Family!
I will be praying for you and your family.

God Bless,
Brian

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
walkingbyfaith said:
Hi Family!

Make sure to post your prayer request at the top of the page. Keep us informed as best you can. Our prayer go out to you and your family at this difficult time in your life. We are here to listen, support or whatever you need. May God give you strength and courage and may you find peace in Him.

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums