Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
If there's anybody else who for whatever reason can't watch the video & is wondering who the heck this gal is & what her relation is to Kavanaugh. She's a conservative b/vlogger trying to make a name for herself.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If there's anybody else who for whatever reason can't watch the video & is wondering who the heck this gal is & what her relation is to Kavanaugh. She's a conservative b/vlogger trying to make a name for herself.

I'm not familiar with her either. Yet, people don't know Ford or Kavanaugh make their statements on support or no support too.

I assume its their opinion - and right to do so - and not always just to make a name for themselves. Although, no doubt some of them do. (Shrugs) Maybe she is in good company!

• Agree
Reactions: creslaw
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not familiar with her either. Yet, people don't know Ford or Kavanaugh make their statements on support or no support too.

I assume its their opinion - and right to do so - and not always just to make a name for themselves. Although, no doubt some of them do. (Shrugs) Maybe she is in good company!

Both Ford & Kavanaugh have very established careers. They'd already made names for themselves through work. Not gabbing on vlogs to get attention. This gal doesn't have so much as a Wikipedia entry. Now sure, folks can give a flip about whomever they want.

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Ford & Kavanaugh have very established careers. They'd already made names for themselves through work. Not gabbing on vlogs to get attention. This gal doesn't have so much as a Wikipedia entry. Now sure, folks can give a flip about whomever they want.

For the same reasons everyone else is. As I said.

Upvote 0