Atlanta
✟77,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is based upon your understanding of Revelation 14:1-5, I would guess.

It is the Hebrew/Greek grammatical way of highlighting authority over what they are standing but I do not expect you to understand that. Perhaps you will figure that out one day.
No... not that.

3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

Revelation 7:3-8, says the 144,000 hall be from the twelve tribes. Gentiles are not those tribes. For, Jews will once again be the spiritual big brother to the world, as they had been before the church age began.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
No... not that.

3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Revelation 7:3-8, says the 144,000 hall be from the twelve tribes. Gentiles are not those tribes. For, Jews will once again be the spiritual big brother to the world, as they had been before the church age began.
We can discuss that. For now you need to go read what I edited into post 520. It applies to both of you.

After you have ponder my post 520, I will be happy to reveal the very simple things you are overlooking, here.

It is so simple that if it were a snake it would have bit you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
By now you genez should have been able to go and read my post 520 again and see all the many edits I entered into it.

And you no doubt can see how it blows Soars Like And Eagle's theory right out of the water. You yet may have difficulty seeing the part which applies to you. But you will when we discus your post 521.

I will share ahead one more point with you which cinches that Soars Like And Eagle has now been blown irrecoverably out of the water. BEING AS ALL THINGS ALWAYS HAVE BEEN CREATED OF GOD AND IN AND THROUGH THE SON, SOARS LIKE AND EAGLES CLAIM THAT GOD CREATED EVEN IMMORAL EVIL WOULD NECESSARILY MEAN THAT IMMORAL EVIL EXISTED FIRST IN GOD'S OWN SON. AND WE KNOW OR OUGHT TO KNOW WHAT A HORRIBLE BLASPHEMY THAT WOULD BE TO CLAIM. IT HAS ANTICHRIST WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

Notice: This is not to say that Soars Like And Eagle is a willing Antichrist or that he is past saving. The doctrine is what is of the Antichrist who is Satan, and not Satan's unwitting victim until they consciously choose to be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
No... not that.

The ten and two tribes of the original literal physical Israel and Judah are long gone by that time, having been disbanded into all of the nations, the final disbanding having taken place in 70 CE. These disbanded Israel people are no longer those former tribes. Those former tribes are what were disbanded and the people shuffled away from them. And therefore it would seem that these would have to be a symbolic Israel of some sort.

Are you with me so far?

In preparation for what I am about to speak of next, read the following:

The question of which congregations were included in the address “the congregations of Galatia” (Galatians 1:2) has long been a controversy. In support of the contention that these were unnamed congregations in the northern part of the province of Galatia, it is argued that the people living in this area were ethnically Galatians, whereas those of the S were not. However, Paul in his writings usually gives official Roman names to the provinces, and the province of Galatia in his time included the southern Lycaonian cities of Iconium, Lystra, and Derbe as well as the Pisidian city of Antioch. In all these cities Paul had organized Christian congregations on his first evangelizing tour when he was accompanied by Barnabas. That the congregations in the cities of Iconium, Lystra, Derbe, and Pisidian Antioch were addressed agrees with the way the letter mentions Barnabas, as one apparently known by those to whom Paul was writing. (Galatians 2:1, 9, 13) There is no indication elsewhere in the Scriptures that Barnabas was known to Christians in the northern part of Galatia or that Paul even made any trips through that territory.

Paul’s exclamation, “O senseless Galatians,” is no evidence that he had in mind only a certain ethnic people who sprang exclusively from Gallic stock in the northern part of Galatia. (Galatians 3:1) Rather, Paul was rebuking certain ones in the congregations there for allowing themselves to be influenced by an element of Judaizers among them, Jews who were attempting to establish their own righteousness through the Mosaic arrangement in place of the ‘righteousness due to faith’ provided by the new covenant. (Galatians 2:15–3:14; 4:9, 10) Racially, “the congregations of Galatia” (Galatians 1:2) to whom Paul wrote were a mixture of Jews and non-Jews, the latter being both circumcised proselytes and non-circumcised Gentiles, and no doubt some were of Celtic descent. (Acts 13:14, 43; 16:1; Galatians 5:2) All together, they were addressed as Galatian Christians because the area in which they lived was called Galatia. The whole tenor of the letter is that Paul was writing to those with whom he was well acquainted in the southern part of this Roman province, not to total strangers in the northern sector, which he apparently never visited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By now you genez should have been able to go and read my post 520 again and see all the many edits I entered into it.

Okay.... here we go.

God's original plan was to have that paradise garden of Eden cultivated and expanded by righteous men and women born of Adam and working harmoniously together under under Adam. And that is how Adam is the figure of Christ who has now replaced the fallen Adam.

God's plan was to have examples of beings who would act overtly what Satan and his angels harbored in their hearts towards the Lord. But, since they never were free to act upon it? Had no idea what the Lord judged them so severely.

Since God could not create examples directly (not being the author of sin) God allowed Satan to trip up Adam as to produce natures that God could now work with so the angels would understand by man's fallen actions what Satan and his angels had undefined in their hearts towards the Lord.

Until the angels saw man having jealousy and then murdering the one they were envious of? The angels had no frame of reference to understand what Lucifer thought in his heart towards the Lord.

God needed man to fall for that reason. And, that's only one reason. Its also to show (among other realities) the angels why good and evil can never co-exist and have heaven restored to is original state before the fall of angels took place. For the loving elect angels were torn for a while, wishing that the Lord would allow Lucifer and his angels to be restored back to how things were before.

Before the fall of Lucifer? No angel had any way to have a concept of ... lying.... cheating... maliciousness ...hatred... deceitful intrigue.. delusional thinking.... and murder, etc.

What Satan jumped and and caused Adam's fall? Fallen man was now on display for the angels to learn of these negative realities that they never heard of before in God's Kingdom. They could not understand what it was as to why the Lord blasted and judged the fallen angels.

God knew what the fallen angels thought in their hearts. But the angels had no way of knowing the truth about what could not be overtly expressed. God needed to have a means to show the angels what would have happened if Satan and his angels could overtly express what they had in their hearts towards the Lord and his angels... To express the very things fallen men act upon and act out overtly.

Fallen man became God's teaching tool to show the angels why He had to judge their beloved Lucifer and their friends who teamed with him.

In order to allow for man's fall? It was already agreed upon in the Godhead that God's Son would be sacrificed to gain back those who would be lost when the fall was allowed for.

Having Adam not fall? And live in a perfect world on earth? Could do nothing to teach the angels why Satan and his angels were judged by the Lord who knew what their inward desires indicated. Evil that needed to be judged and isolated forever from those who God knows love Him. .

That is why Jesus was slain before the foundations of the world. God was already providing for man's fall that He needed to stop His angels from being perpetually confused as to why Lucifer and his angels had to isolated from them.

When the religious leaders handed Jesus over to be crucified? It was out from "jealousy." Just like Lucifer was jealous of the Lord, and in his heart wanted to be his replacement by assassination = murder. Lucifer "crucified" the Lord in his heart... Fallen men (whom God needed to display this) were showing Satan and all angels why the Lord had to condemn Satan and his angels.

If there were no fall of man? How could the angels understand what jealousy and murder are? They could not. Therefore! God needed man to fall.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
[Post 525 - par 1] God's plan was to have examples of beings who would act overtly what Satan and his angels harbored in their hearts towards the Lord. But, since they never were free to act upon it? Had no idea what the Lord judged them so severely.
Prove it by Scriptures. If you can't, it is your invention.

”genez – post 525 – par 2” said:
Since God could not create examples directly (not being the author of sin) God allowed Satan to trip up Adam as to produce natures that God could now work with so the angels would understand by man's fallen actions what Satan and his angels had undefined in their hearts towards the Lord.

”genez – post 525 – par 3” said:
Until the angels saw man having jealousy and then murdering the one they were envious of? The angels had no frame of reference to understand what Lucifer thought in his heart towards the Lord.

”genez – post 525 – par 4” said:
God needed man to fall for that reason. And, that's only one reason. Its also to show (among other realities) the angels why good and evil can never co-exist and have heaven restored to is original state before the fall of angels took place. For the loving elect angels were torn for a while, wishing that the Lord would allow Lucifer and his angels to be restored back to how things were before.

”genez – post 525 – par 5” said:
Before the fall of Lucifer? No angel had any way to have a concept of ... lying.... cheating... maliciousness ...hatred... deceitful intrigue.. delusional thinking.... and murder, etc.

”genez – post 525 – par 6” said:
What Satan jumped and and caused Adam's fall? Fallen man was now on display for the angels to learn of these negative realities that they never heard of before in God's Kingdom. They could not understand what it was as to why the Lord blasted and judged the fallen angels.

”genez – post 525 – par 7” said:
God knew what the fallen angels thought in their hearts. But the angels had no way of knowing the truth about what could not be overtly expressed. God needed to have a means to show the angels what would have happened if Satan and his angels could overtly express what they had in their hearts towards the Lord and his angels... To express the very things fallen men act upon and act out overtly.

”genez – post 525 – par 8” said:
Fallen man became God's teaching tool to show the angels why He had to judge their beloved Lucifer and their friends who teamed with him.

”genez – post 525 – par 9” said:
In order to allow for man's fall? It was already agreed upon in the Godhead that God's Son would be sacrificed to gain back those who would be lost when the fall was allowed for.

”genez – post 525 – par 10” said:
Having Adam not fall? And live in a perfect world on earth? Could do nothing to teach the angels why Satan and his angels were judged by the Lord who knew what their inward desires indicated. Evil that needed to be judged and isolated forever from those who God knows love Him. .

”genez – post 525 – par 11” said:
That is why Jesus was slain before the foundations of the world. God was already providing for man's fall that He needed to stop His angels from being perpetually confused as to why Lucifer and his angels had to isolated from them.

”genez – post 525 – par 12” said:
When the religious leaders handed Jesus over to be crucified? It was out from "jealousy." Just like Lucifer was jealous of the Lord, and in his heart wanted to be his replacement by assassination = murder. Lucifer "crucified" the Lord in his heart... Fallen men (whom God needed to display this) were showing Satan and all angels why the Lord had to condemn Satan and his angels.

”genez – post 525 – par 13” said:
If there were no fall of man? How could the angels understand what jealousy and murder are? They could not. Therefore! God needed man to fall.

Conclusion - You are no different than Soars Like And Eagle. The foundation of the world is the birth of Adam's first child. Which means the world was founded in sin because God allowed Adam to have children, not for the selfish reason you say, but because he loved us as a father before we were born.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

James 1:16-17 Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

No, God never puts the temptation to do evil in our way, but you, just as Soars Like And Eagle, would paint him as if he would do so.

Antichrist doctrine is what you are presenting, the same as Soars Like And Eagle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Conclusion - You are no different than Soars Like And Eagle. The foundation of the world is the birth of Adam's first child. Which means the world was founded in sin because God allowed Adam to have children, not for the selfish reason you say, but because he loved us as a father before we were born.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

James 1:16-17 Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

No, God never puts the temptation to do evil in our way, but you, just as Soars Like And Eagle, would paint him as if he would do so.

Antichrist doctrine is what you are presenting, the same as Soars Like And Eagle.

Okay.... I will begin five years of teaching in one post. :angel:

Its only my invention if I can not prove it Scripturally. I can. But why should I want to with you? You're an apostle. Right?

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Okay.... I will begin five years of teaching in one post. :angel:

Its only my invention if I can not prove it Scripturally. I can. But why should I want to with you? You're an apostle. Right?
There are many gifts God gives in men and it just so happens that the gift he prepared in me is to be able to deal with the more complex of men. He saw that I bear many similarities to Paul and he chose to put those similarities to use. Whatever name you wish to tag it by is entirely up to you. The title, "apostle", merely means, "a delegate" And there can be special delegates such as ambassadors of the Gospel; any who are officially commissioned to preach of Christ.

You have ignored that for what you say to be true, evil would have to have first existed in the Son being as man was obviously created through what God vested in the Son.

And you have ignored that God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness", in which there was no sin nor any plan to work through sin, the unholy thing which a holy God would not plan to use as you say he would. For even the Law teaches us that which leaves me highly suspect of your claim to know the Law.

And you have ignored that when God said, "look, the man has become like one of us", God meant that one of us whom man had become like was the one of them that had just showed himself disloyal there in the garden, thus becoming Satan.

And you ignore that when God said, "and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever", that God had not been joking that his intentions were for Adam to remain faithful as shown by that tree of life and so live for ever, cultivating and spreading that paradise as he told the couple to do when he said, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." We are clearly told God put the man in the garden to cultivate it. Adam had been allowed to eat freely from that tree of life for the only one he was warned not to eat from was the one of the knowledge of good and bad, a symbol of compromised position.

But evidently you tell your children not to do things you really want them to do and your yes does not really mean yes and your no does not really mean no, and now you are trying to make God like you rather than changing yourself to be like God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You are the one who only knows words and rejects the spiritual word. You even had to spin the baby goat in Matthew 25 because all you can see is what you have already been brainwashed.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You are the one who only knows words and rejects the spiritual word. You even had to spin the baby goat in Matthew 25 because all you can see is what you have already been brainwashed.
Thank you for letting me know. :)

You have ignored that for what you say to be true, evil would have to have first existed in the Son being as man was obviously created through what God vested in the Son.

And you have ignored that God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness", in which there was no sin nor any plan to work through sin, the unholy thing which a holy God would not plan to use as you say he would. For even the Law teaches us that which leaves me highly suspect of your claim to know the Law.

And you have ignored that when God said, "look, the man has become like one of us", God meant that one of us whom man had become like was the one of them that had just showed himself disloyal there in the garden, thus becoming Satan.

And you ignore that when God said, "and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever", that God had not been joking that his intentions were for Adam to remain faithful as shown by that tree of life and so live for ever, cultivating and spreading that paradise as he told the couple to do when he said, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." We are clearly told God put the man in the garden to cultivate it. Adam had been allowed to eat freely from that tree of life for the only one he was warned not to eat from was the one of the knowledge of good and bad, a symbol of compromised position.

But evidently you tell your children not to do things you really want them to do and your yes does not really mean yes and your no does not really mean no, and now you are trying to make God like you rather than changing yourself to be like God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Your view makes God out to be destroying himself:

Genesis 5:1-2 “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.”

Did you get that, “ In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him”, yes, in the day God completed man in his likeness.

And so if you claim that God made man to fall, then you unwittingly claim that also shows that God can fall.

What a pitiful way of thinking you have. :)

Satan loves that idea you preach.

Edit: If you do desire to benefit, notice how what I said in this post reinforces what I spoke, as follows, in my previous post accurately: "And you have ignored that when God said, "look, the man has become like one of us", God meant that one of us whom man had become like was the one of them that had just showed himself disloyal there in the garden, thus becoming Satan."

Having already been completed in the likeness of God, Gen 3:22 can only be referring to the likeness of someone unlike God, and the only one who had fallen from being like God was that angel who sinned right there in the garden. And Adam had become like him. "Like one of us [of the spirit realm]." Literally at that time only one of them, for no angels had yet been deceived by him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you are speaking of Adam here no I did not ignore a thing I posted my answer which I use scripture as my foundation other than that I am not to clear what you are saying here?

No I did not ignore a thing here I posted this fact many times. You are wrong for there was a plan to work though sin for the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the earth so that says God had a savior before Adam was a sinner. You are far to sin conscious and do not understand God is soverign over ALL things especially sin, death etc.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

No. Adam was just doing God’s will God is omni. Ps 90

God is not a man is omni.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your view makes God out to be destroying himself:

Genesis 5:1-2 “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.”

Did you get that, “ In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him”, yes, in the day God completed man in his likeness.

And so if you claim that God made man to fall, then you unwittingly claim that also shows that God can fall.

What a pitiful way of thinking you have. :)

Satan loves that idea you preach.

Edit: If you do desire to benefit, notice how what I said in this post reinforces what I spoke, as follows, in my previous post accurately: "And you have ignored that when God said, "look, the man has become like one of us", God meant that one of us whom man had become like was the one of them that had just showed himself disloyal there in the garden, thus becoming Satan."

Having already been completed in the likeness of God, Gen 3:22 can only be referring to the likeness of someone unlike God, and the only one who had fallen from being like God was that angel who sinned right there in the garden. And Adam had become like him. "Like one of us [of the spirit realm]." Literally at that time only one of them, for no angels had yet been deceived by him.
I am not claiming it Ps 90 declares it.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

If you are speaking of Adam here no I did not ignore a thing I posted my answer which I use scripture as my foundation other than that I am not to clear what you are saying here?

No I did not ignore a thing here I posted this fact many times. You are wrong for there was a plan to work though sin for the Lamb was slain from the foundation of the earth so that says God had a savior before Adam was a sinner. You are far to sin conscious and do not understand God is soverign over ALL things especially sin, death etc.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

No. Adam was just doing God’s will God is omni. Ps 90

God is not a man is omni.
The world was not founded with Adam's creation, but the world was founded outside the garden by the will of God to let Adam live long enough to have children because God loved those children before they were yet born.

Get a clue, guy. You miss the easier things by being overly intelligent.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not claiming it Ps 90 declares it.
Psalms 90:11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

That is above what is being spoken about you genius, as the reason God turns man to destruction. He hates that man sinned and would not have desired them to do so as you claim.

You need to empty yourself so that you might see. You are too intelligent for your own good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 90:11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

That is above what is being spoken about you genius, as the reason God turns man to destruction. He hates that man sinned and would not have desired them to do so as you claim.

You need to empty yourself so that you might see. You are too intelligent for your own good.
Psalm. 90:1-3. "Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You have formed the earth or the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. You turn man to destruction; and say return you children of men.

More Hogwash. You just do not believe in the Sovereignty of God. This verse totally destroys your Adam's will over God's will when it comes to God's plan. This is god showing us His sovereign plan before the fall ever happened. Also why why would God have a savior before a sinner?

1 Peter 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world was not founded with Adam's creation, but the world was founded outside the garden by the will of God to let Adam live long enough to have children because God loved those children before they were yet born.

Get a clue, guy. You miss the easier things by being overly intelligent.
You have no clue. Amen. That is why God would never torture those children because everything happens according to God's Sovereign will not little Adams sovereign will.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Psalm. 90:1-3. "Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You have formed the earth or the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. You turn man to destruction; and say return you children of men.

More Hogwash. You just do not believe in the Sovereignty of God. This verse totally destroys your Adam's will over God's will when it comes to God's plan. This is god showing us His sovereign plan before the fall ever happened. Also why why would God have a savior before a sinner?

1 Peter 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Just as I sad, you are so intelligent in yourself that you miss seeing the easier things.

As the world was indeed founded outside the garden of Eden after sin and with the birth of Adam's children (the laying down of seed), Adam's sin was before that foundation and the Lamb who was slain was not slain to save the rebellious Adam but his seed:

Cain as the first to not have his name in that book of life, though the Lamb was slain to save Abel.

Get a clue guy. You intelligence is confusing you.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You have no clue. Amen. That is why God would never torture those children because everything happens according to God's Sovereign will not little Adams sovereign will.
I feel for you. :)

But you are very confused by your own intelligence. And now you are addicted to yourself.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You will not even address this verse talk about being a full vessel full of preconceived bias. Hate that man sin has nothing to do with God being Sovereign over all things to include sin. Sin is but a tool in the masters hands so is death. Notice the vessel was marred by the potter.

Jeremiah 18:1 The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying: 2 “Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words.” 3 Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: 6 “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the LORD. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel! 7 The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.
11 “Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, ‘Thus says the LORD: “Behold, I am fashioning a disaster and devising a plan against you. Return now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”’”

12 And they said, “That is hopeless! So we will walk according to our own plans, and we will every one obey the dictates of his evil heart.”
13 Therefore thus says the LORD:

“ Ask now among the Gentiles,
Who has heard such things?
The virgin of Israel has done a very horrible thing.
14 Will a man leave the snow water of Lebanon,
Which comes from the rock of the field?
Will the cold flowing waters be forsaken for strange waters?
15 “ Because My people have forgotten Me,
They have burned incense to worthless idols.
And they have caused themselves to stumble in their ways,
From the ancient paths,
To walk in pathways and not on a highway,
16 To make their land desolate and a perpetual hissing;
Everyone who passes by it will be astonished
And shake his head.
17 I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy;
I will show them[a] the back and not the face
In the day of their calamity.”
Jeremiah Persecuted

18 Then they said, “Come and let us devise plans against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come and let us attack him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.”
19 Give heed to me, O LORD,
And listen to the voice of those who contend with me!
20 Shall evil be repaid for good?
For they have dug a pit for my life.
Remember that I stood before You
To speak good for them,
To turn away Your wrath from them.
21 Therefore deliver up their children to the famine,
And pour out their blood
By the force of the sword;
Let their wives become widows
And bereaved of their children.
Let their men be put to death,
Their young men be slain