Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
They now must be dispersed. For the goal of Stan is to gather all Israel into one place. Why? So he might destroy ever last vestige of the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Why? So there could be no Jews left on earth when Jesus Christ is to return.

Why no Jews? Well? If the Lord can not fulfill His promises to Israel to set up His Kingdom over the Jews? Then? ... God lied!

If God lied? Then Satan has a legitimate case against God for not being The Perfect Judge.

If that were proven so? Satan walks away from the Lake of Fire a free agent!

Why do you think Islam (which is a Satanic religion) has such a maniacal lust to kill and destroy all Jews? Satan wants a way out of the Lake of Fire! That is why also Zionism is dangerous. For, all Jews by God's protection now are to be scattered, so they can be gathered and saved when Jesus returns!

Satan desperately spreads antisemitism wherever he can find moronic hearts wishing to have someone to hate in order to make themselves feel superior to another.

The king of that government over them is secured in that the promise concerning the throne of David is secured in Christ Jesus who after having come to earth to secure right to that throne is now raised back to the right hand of God well beyond Satan's reach. From there we have the saving of both associate rulers with Christ (aka, the anointed elect) and the remainder of that remnant from all nationalities but necessarily also of natural Jews, for God's promise would not be complete without them. And that is the critical factor, not that he save literally all who were genetically generated through Jacob's loins but that in all generations those who are true as Jacob in their desire for the promise that none are let be destroyed before their eyes are opened to be as Israel.

It would be God's failure to do for those who believed and were committed to him, willing to humbly change the way that they think and act in response to his discipline of them while yet clinging to him as a child to a Father, that would mean his promise failed. Luke 11:11 "If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?"

Instead of thinking so much in terms of time when we speak of that word, "generations", we need to think of it in the genitive sense. That is another mistake many make which confuses them, that is, they think of a generation only as a period of time. But it refers to the generations being generated from the loins of men.

There are exceptions to it referring to men, such as we see here: Genesis 2:4 "These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens" But it is yet genitive. The heavens and the earth are generated from out of God through the Son, thus they too are generations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Terah means “ibex” which is a Nubian mountain goat. This may picture being sure- footed, a quality one needs to stay on the right path to God, and especially if they are going to climb up a mountain as God's kingdom is pictured.

Abiram means “high father”; Abram is a contraction of that, and Abraham means “father of a crowd (or, multitude)” Thus that great crowd or multitude we see coming out of the great tribulation at Rev 7:9 is mistakenly thought by some to be all natural descendants of Abraham, an idea which has to over-look much Scripture to pull off. Yet, though these ones are not all natural descendants of Abraham they are all his children. This is an example of what happens when we think fleshly in terms of rights through a fleshly bloodline instead of realizing that God has total say over what he chooses to form in the womb. (I suspect I might know somebody who may wish to jump and run with that last comment before listening on. :) )

I have asked people in different threads if they understood the figurative womb which was common to ancient Hebrew thinking but thus far have not gone onto explain it on this site but in small pieces, at least that I can remember. And so I will explain it now:

Galatians 4:27 “For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.”

What Paul said there is not about a literal woman, but a comparison of the Jerusalem above (Galatians 4:26) to the Jerusalem below in the flesh (Galatians 4:24-25). Paul knew about this because he paid attention to what was written in the Old Testament Scriptures:

Isaiah 54:1 “Sing, O barren, she hath not borne! Break forth with singing, and cry aloud, She hath not brought forth! For more are the sons of the desolate, Than the sons of the married one, said Jehovah..” (YLT)

Psalms 113:9 “Causing the barren one of the house to sit, A joyful mother of sons; praise ye Jah!”

And so we see that Sarah's barrenness was for the purpose of foreshadowing that the “Jerusalem Above” would come to take ownership of the child producing Jerusalem below. Galatians 4:22-31

And that is what Paul was speaking about here, as follows:

Galatians 1:13 for ye did hear of my behaviour once in Judaism, that exceedingly I was persecuting the assembly of God, and wasting it,
14 and I was advancing in Judaism above many equals in age in mine own race, being more abundantly zealous of my fathers' deliverances,
15 and when God was well pleased -- having separated me from the womb of my mother, and having called me through His grace --
16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might proclaim him good news among the nations, immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood,
17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem unto those who were apostles before me, but I went away to Arabia, and again returned to Damascus,

Now compare the following:

1 Corinthians 15:7 afterwards he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
8 And last of all -- as to the untimely birth -- he appeared also to me,
9 for I am the least of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I did persecute the assembly of God,

In that if we just ponder it seriously for a moment we can see that being born of the womb of the Jerusalem (the woman) below who did the travailing in pain, and being snatched away to the Jerusalem above (the woman above) who did no travailing in birth pains. No doubt when Sarah finally gave birth in her old age God did not let her experience pain, which explains how she could endure it being that old. God protected the process every step of the way, in effect placing her birth like Eve's would have been had she not sinned and so received birth pains as a part of her punishment. Genesis 3:16

When we understand this ancient Hebrew thinking and do not forget to apply it as we read in the OT, it changes a few of our old ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
After your mind and heart have accepted the rather obvious truth of post 503 there is an important connection we need to see to the woman pictured at Genesis 3:15.

She is not Eve, but she is the woman above, that same Jerusalem above the Son left out from to come to earth and returned to upon his death and resurrection; that same Jerusalem above who we are born again by spirit of so that, as Paul said, "But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all." Galatians 4:26

As the mother of us all, she is the mother of the man formed first of the dust and then raised by the breath of the spirit of God there at Genesis 2:7. And what is described as happening to us is the same thing over again as for the perfect Adam and as was for the perfect Son of man come in the flesh, our last Adam. Remember how explain numerous times 1 Corinthians 15:44 in previous posts how that verse is all about the first Adam who was first formed of clay and the raised to life by the breath of the spirit of God. Then understand why the very next verse then connects it all to the last Adam for us, 1 Corinthians 15:45

Now Paul speaks to remind us of the process for the first Adam, saying: "Howbeit that was not first [for the first Adam] which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward [for the first Adam] that which is spiritual." 1 Corinthians 15:46

Next Paul speaks of true beginning origins for the first Adam and the last Adam, before that being raised to life by the breath of the spirit of God: "The first man is [first] of the earth, earthy [and then raised to life]: the second man is [first] the Lord from heaven [thus comes to us first from life]." 1 Corinthians 15:46 Yet Jesus' anointing at his baptism confirmed the Son of man as Adam who was raised to life by the breath of the spirit of God, and even as the burying in death of his flesh in the ground of clay simulates Adam's fall to sin, both ending in death. But for Christ who died innocent of his own sin, thus free to taste death on our behalf, he was quickened back to life in the spirit by the breath of the spirit of life from God and taken back home to the woman above. This all left a pattern for us.

"As is the [one who began] earthy, such are they also that are [began] earthy: and as is the [one who began] heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly [that heavenly life is their beginning]. And as we have borne the image of the [one that began] earthy, we shall also bear the image of the [one that had his beginning] heavenly." 1 Corinthians 15:47-48

Do not worry about rushing. Focus on understanding while praying fervently to God who will not give a serpent to a son who asks for a fish nor a stone to one who begs for bread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do not worry about rushing. Focus on understanding while praying fervently to God who will not give a serpent to a son who asks for a fish nor a stone to one who begs for bread.

There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
Prov 14:12​

If God's ways are not our ways? And... God's thoughts are not our thoughts? What you just did? Was to potentially invite demons to enter into our thinking and act as a counterfeit to the Holy Spirit's guidance into all truth.

The fact of the matter is that God will give us a few teachers... not many. (James 3:1).. A few good who will be sent forth to supply those in the body wanting precise teachings a steady supply of sound doctrinal teaching. For without those teachings? Telling us of some way, that will not be our natural way? And, showing us thoughts that can not be our thoughts? Without having secured rich supply of knowledge to check us when we evaluate what someone claims? Its an invite from demons to lead us into a thought that can seem right to our thinking... May even make us feel secure (in the human sense, but not by grace)...

The only thing one can do until others have enough sound doctrine to grasp what is needed to understand what you claimed? Is to show a counter to the subjective teaching of another and leave it at that.

If someone prays to understand your premise. The Holy Spirit does not simply zap us and make us accept it. We may then, after such a prayer, find ourselves being led to some teachers, or a teacher... who is capable of supplying us with all the needed knowledge we first need to understand, before we can prove what you claimed.

Focus on understanding while praying fervently to God who will not give a serpent to a son who asks for a fish nor a stone to one who begs for bread.

I have seen so much false teachings get propagated by that very action. IT TAKES KNOWLEDGE! Gaining knowledge of Truth! MUCH knowledge! We should rather pray that God leads us into finding doctrines for every area of our life! Then... the PC Bible quarterbacks who come up with all sorts of subjective notions (while quoting misunderstood Scripture) ... will become fluff. Not something to make us free.

Unless we submit to God's authority and system for spiritual maturity in Christ? We will be play Scriptural video games. For His ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts. And, English translations make this more than evident when the original language intent is misconstrued and buried in a person's subjectivity. You need to know the historical background of many things said in the Bible. Without some gifted to teach you such an essential aspect of knowing the truth? Pray fervently all you want. Its just not going to happen.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mt Zion a rock of offense a stone of stubbling

I see Universal Salvation connected strongly to the above verse so it is an offense to those who do not see the spiritual reality of it all. Most is the religious realm do not ever recognize Mt Zion

Romans 9 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Note what God’s Word declares about Mt Zion.

Mt Zion is where the Tabernacle of David was brought, it is where saviors will come out of, and it is the same place where God’s Kings and Priest will minister out of, it is where the overcomers will rule and reign with Christ this is the message of MT Zion/Sion.

1 Peter 2: 6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Could it be the real offense you are taking is the messages Mt Zion which is a high and exalted spiritual place where Jesus reigns, which God’s Word declares an offense a stumbling stone, a rock of offense.

We also have: Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion (the high places of Ruleship in the kingdom) to judge the mount of Esau (Flesh); and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

There is a way which seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
Prov 14:12​

If God's ways are not our ways? And... God's thoughts are not our thoughts? What you just did? Was to potentially invite demons to enter into our thinking and act as a counterfeit to the Holy Spirit's guidance into all truth.

The fact of the matter is that God will give us a few teachers... not many. (James 3:1).. A few good who will be sent forth to supply those in the body wanting precise teachings a steady supply of sound doctrinal teaching. For without those teachings? Telling us of some way, that will not be our natural way? And, showing us thoughts that can not be our thoughts? Without having secured rich supply of knowledge to check us when we evaluate what someone claims? Its an invite from demons to lead us into a thought that can seem right to our thinking... May even make us feel secure (in the human sense, but not by grace)...

The only thing one can do until others have enough sound doctrine to grasp what is needed to understand what you claimed? Is to show a counter to the subjective teaching of another and leave it at that.

If someone prays to understand your premise. The Holy Spirit does not simply zap us and make us accept it. We may then, after such a prayer, find ourselves being led to some teachers, or a teacher... who is capable of supplying us with all the needed knowledge we first need to understand, before we can prove what you claimed.

I have seen so much false teachings get propagated by that very action. IT TAKES KNOWLEDGE! Gaining knowledge of Truth! MUCH knowledge! We should rather pray that God leads us into finding doctrines for every area of our life! Then... the PC Bible quarterbacks who come up with all sorts of subjective notions (while quoting misunderstood Scripture) ... will become fluff. Not something to make us free.

Unless we submit to God's authority and system for spiritual maturity in Christ? We will be play Scriptural video games. For His ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts. And, English translations make this more than evident when the original language intent is misconstrued and buried in a person's subjectivity. You need to know the historical background of many things said in the Bible. Without some gifted to teach you such an essential aspect of knowing the truth? Pray fervently all you want. Its just not going to happen.
Being as you clearly speak with an angry and defiant heart as shown in that you cannot back up your words by Scripture and so use only two by way of vague suggestion that they even have application to what I posted, being as that is the case I will forgive your outburst and pass by it.

But I am only one of some 12 million people I know have already come to understand the truth that i just posted in my last three posts. And I happen to be one that was made to learn in a similar miraculous way as Paul which I cannot deny regardless of how you or anyone hates or reacts to it.

If you fear that by fervent prayer to God you will be left to demons I feel very sorry for you. But that is your right. You obviously do not know what the holy spirit will or will not do nor do you have faith that God will protect you if only your heart is 100% given over to him and you trust him as a young child does a father.

Perhaps you will consider it some other time if not now. It is up to you whether you will or won't. But you have no power over me as I worship the One and Only True God.

Is it post 503 or post 504 you disagree with? Or do you disagree with both? If you disagree with post 503 there is not much there but the Bible's own words of instruction which needed no help to be understood as they are written quite plainly. And if you cannot escape that very solid base you would do well to follow that base on through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
have application to what I posted, being as that is the case I will forgive your outburst and pass by it.

But I am only one of some 12 million people I know have already come to understand the truth that i just posted in my last three posts. And I happen to be one that was made to learn in a similar miraculous way as Paul which I cannot deny regardless of how you or anyone hates or reacts to it.

You are not an apostle who received direct revelation. That gift has ceased.

Today we have evangelists and pastor-teachers to equip believers with what is needed to reach maturity in Christ. If someone is a maverick in the church? He is following a different spirit. Seen it too many times to think its a good thing.

And, do not hate you personally. The teachings? I may. Depending upon how un-edifying they are. Edification in the Greek, speaks of raising an edifice. "To be built up in Christ!" This edification structure in our soul is to contain truths needed for us to intimately know the thinking of Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Mt Zion a rock of offense a stone of stubbling

I see Universal Salvation connected strongly to the above verse so it is an offense to those who do not see the spiritual reality of it all. Most is the religious realm do not ever recognize Mt Zion

Romans 9 33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Note what God’s Word declares about Mt Zion.

Mt Zion is where the Tabernacle of David was brought, it is where saviors will come out of, and it is the same place where God’s Kings and Priest will minister out of, it is where the overcomers will rule and reign with Christ this is the message of MT Zion/Sion.

1 Peter 2: 6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

Could it be the real offense you are taking is the messages Mt Zion which is a high and exalted spiritual place where Jesus reigns, which God’s Word declares an offense a stumbling stone, a rock of offense.

We also have: Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion (the high places of Ruleship in the kingdom) to judge the mount of Esau (Flesh); and the kingdom shall be the LORD's.

Each of the 144,000 being ambassadors substituting for Christ can indeed be considered associate saviors (plural) with Christ. And they all stand with Christ atop Mount Zion picturing that. They willingly lay their lives down for God's sheep.

You are not far off from right but for your insistence on Universal Salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
You are not an apostle who received direct revelation. That gift has ceased.
I beg you pardon. I know what happened to me.

I have also seen men who opposed me too vigorously to the point of desiring to do me physical harm suddenly sicken and die. You have no idea what God will do or won't do. He does not answer to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Each of the 144,000 being ambassadors substituting for Christ can indeed be considered associate saviors (plural) with Christ. And they all stand with Christ atop Mount Zion picturing that.

The 144,000 evangelists will be Jewish males. No more church. Christianity will have been Raptured when they appear.

The Tribulation seven years will be the short lived resumption of the age of Israel being the missionary nation to the world. Resumption in the very final days of the age of Israel before the Millennium begins.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I beg you pardon. I know what happened to me.
I know something has happened to you. I know its very real to you. I know. We are to test the spirits and to prove all things. Its seems you presume that what has happened to you has to be without an intent to mislead you. Test the spirits. That can only happen by exposing oneself to sound doctrinal teachings.

Do you consider yourself an apostle?

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The 144,000 evangelists will be Jewish males. No more church. Christianity will have been Raptured when they appear.

The Tribulation seven years will be the short lived resumption of the age of Israel being the missionary nation to the world. Resumption in the very final days of the age of Israel before the Millennium begins.
That is based upon your understanding of Revelation 14:1-5, I would guess.

It is the Hebrew/Greek grammatical way of highlighting authority over what they are standing but I do not expect you to understand that. Perhaps you will figure that out one day.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I know something has happened to you. I know its very real to you. I know. We are to test the spirits and to prove all things. Its seems you presume that what has happened to you has to be without an intent to mislead you. Test the spirits. That can only happen by exposing oneself to sound doctrinal teachings.

Do you consider yourself an apostle?
You presume far too much and know far too little.

I will have to just ignore your baseless comments from here forward. That will not prevent me.

Upvote 0

Soar Like and Eagle

Nov 25, 2017
Western NY
✟18,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Each of the 144,000 being ambassadors substituting for Christ can indeed be considered associate saviors (plural) with Christ. And they all stand with Christ atop Mount Zion picturing that. They willingly lay their lives down for God's sheep.

Nope. You refuse to see you are offended by the message of Mt Sion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Nope. You refuse to see you are offended by the message of Mt Sion.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Under the Law and among men, yes, male is literally considered dominant but only so that man can reflect levels of heavenly authority. For a spirit creature is neither male nor female.

Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I tried you had no hearing
Hey! I am going deaf. :) How did you know that? Oh that's right, I did say before that I have rather bad Meniere's Disease. You probably know that going deaf is part of it.

LOL. You are cute. :)

And actually that gives me great advantage in understanding when spiritually deaf is spoken of as there are many parallels. Experience is a good teacher. Not the best, but a good one.

For Paul it was his eyes but for me my ears. Either force a man to learn to be extra careful.

Edit: By the way, the kind of physical deafness which has afflicted me cannot be helped with hearing aids, for they create distorted sensations which cause an extremely irritating tickling in my head. So they have told me that there is nothing they can do for me.

That makes me think of how false doctrine tickles many peoples ears. I have no doubt that to them true doctrine would be like that excruciating tickling I get when I use hearing aids. Preachers are a sort of hearing aid for the spiritually deaf.

Fortunately, I have just enough hearing left that I can yet have conversations with people when they speak into my right ear. Hey, that proves I only hear what is right! :)

Edit 2: Being deaf I can also appreciate how those that are spiritually deaf hear primarily the sounds that are naturally within their own head, rather than being open to hearing God speak. No wonder Satan has made so many believe they are their own self a temple and that God dwells in them instead of among the spiritual congregation which is the only temple of God. That one is crafty indeed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Buzz_B

Oct 15, 2017
Northwest Ohio
✟13,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Not only did Sarah's barrenness foreshadow that the “Jerusalem Above” would come to take ownership of the child producing Jerusalem below's children (Galatians 4:22-31) but the child she conceived, Isaac, pictured the heavenly Son of God, which is why when Abraham was willing to offer up Isaac as a sacrifice to God, it foreshadowed that God would be willing to send his Son to be a sacrifice for us.

All the tiny details fall right into place when one listens to Paul's understanding of that heavenly woman Jerusalem above and lets go of their obsession with the fleshly woman Jerusalem below.

Edit: What else is apparent in these pictures formed of God using people and nations such as that nation of Israel is that all the fashion of this present world is not God's original plan. None of it.

God's original plan was to have that paradise garden of Eden cultivated and expanded by righteous men and women born of Adam and working harmoniously together under under Adam. And that is how Adam is the figure of Christ who has now replaced the fallen Adam.

The objection which claims that it was always God's intentions that all things be through his Son and that this is why God knew Adam would fall and planned that Adam should fall is foolish for the most obvious of reasons. A reason all could see if they would rid themselves of being so wise.

All things are created through and in the Son to begin with. It was only sin that took us out of the Son.

Now what do you have to so, you so wise ones? Obviously you have not seen something so simple that it is as plain as the nose on your face. All things, even as shown at Genesis 2:4, were generated of God through and in the Son. Even Adam and all in and of Adam. It is a no-brainier.

I mean, look: Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image ............."

Now try to tell me that it is not true that all things are created through and in the Son to begin with and that it was not only sin that took us out of the Son.

Let me see if you are that far gone from caring about truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0