Aliens on the Moon?

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Now, this part right here might be negotiable. But it would probably take you explaining your theory for "me" to grasp it.

2ac7fa9f975179ceda051becbdae70ca.jpg

Put it simply, All powerful evil supernatural demons don't need to kidnap humans and implant them with microchips. As Aliens often appear to do this adds more proof that they are flesh and blood creatures and not demonic

Demons don't need technology.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟108,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dunno about psychic abilities i have suspected for a long time that Aliens have some sort of mind technology. Implants are often placed in those abducted allowing the Aliens to use such mind technology.
I believe that implants are used as tracking devices.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟108,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aliens and real demons are two different things. Aliens are flesh and blood creatures that live on another planet, they are mortal and can be killed like humans. You can't kill a demon. Demons don't die in ufo crashes.
I believe that some demons are in the flesh and are today known as aliens. They do not necessarily come from another planet. They most likely have bases on the dark side of the moon. And are right here, possibly bound to earth, hidden underground, under the ocean floors and other large bodies of water. Their spirits are immortal and it is said that they reincarnate themselves.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟108,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Put it simply, All powerful evil supernatural demons don't need to kidnap humans and implant them with microchips. As Aliens often appear to do this adds more proof that they are flesh and blood creatures and not demonic

Demons don't need technology.
Again,

Aliens are demonic in nature.

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

We know them by their works.

The Acts of Aliens

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Again,

Aliens are demonic in nature.

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

We know them by their works.

The Acts of Aliens

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

Nope. Aliens want you to think they are demons. that how they enslave you. The are real flesh and blood creatures from another planet in the universe.

It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession.

None of this is due to supernatural powers, again can easily be explained by very advanced superior alien technology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vyrzaharak

Jul 8, 2017
Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
✟18,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ever ththought it might be the reverse? People thought sleep paralysis was caused by demons, and same with illnesses.

Agreed. Personally, I accredit it to people just being stupid.

Some still don't grasp that yet.

All the supernatural boils down to is just advanced Alien technology.

I have a theory that some demonic possesions are down to alien mind control chips placed in the heads of abductees.

Why does it have to be 'alien'? The United States government has experimented with mind control ever since the 1920s, particularly the CIA and FBI, two notable examples of which include MK.ultra and LSD. Alien need not apply, and most UFO sightings have been the result of people seeing experimental aircraft in action. (Not that I don't believe there are extra-terrestrial lifeforms out there, as I have no reason to assume otherwise. I just think people need to realize not everything has to be attributed to a bunch of supernatural fairies prodding around, whether aliens or demons.)

I thought the mark was just something Nero did. Revelation is about Christians persecuted under the Roman Empire.

The way I see it, the "mark of the beast" thing is just John's way of telling people: "look guys, just be careful of the stuff you do." I mean, really...

• Winner
Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
I definitely do think aliens can be demons... but some could also be angels...

Who knows, I am not learned on the topic so those are really just comments that have little value.

Actually its the other way around, Aliens are angels and demons, but they are flesh and blood and not supernatural beings.

What i think happened is that technologically advanced Alien beings visited men in bible in bible times and they were worshipped as Gods and Devils and all sorts of supernatural deities.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
I definitely do think aliens can be demons... but some could also be angels...

Who knows, I am not learned on the topic so those are really just comments that have little value.

Actually its the other way around, Aliens are angels and demons, but they are flesh and blood and not supernatural beings.

What i think happened is that technologically advanced Alien beings visited men in bible in bible times and they were worshipped as Gods and Devils and all sorts of supernatural deities.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I believe that early people in primitive pre-scientific societies were mystified by the workings of the world and invented gods, angels and demons to explain it all. Sadly, as our understandings of the world and our part in it improved, we retained our old understandings as well.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Why does it have to be 'alien'? The United States government has experimented with mind control ever since the 1920s, particularly the CIA and FBI, two notable examples of which include MK.ultra and LSD. Alien need not apply, and most UFO sightings have been the result of people seeing experimental aircraft in action. (Not that I don't believe there are extra-terrestrial lifeforms out there, as I have no reason to assume otherwise. I just think people need to realize not everything has to be attributed to a bunch of supernatural fairies prodding around, whether aliens or demons.)

Well all the Alien activity in the bible has nothing to do with the CIA and FBI. Demonic possesion in those times is down to Alien technology or mental illness. People were being abducted by aliens in bibles time.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
I believe that early people in primitive pre-scientific societies were mystified by the workings of the world and invented gods, angels and demons to explain it all. Sadly, as our understandings of the world and our part in it improved, we retained our old understandings as well.
I am more of the line of thinking that's its more to do with Aliens being mistaken for something they were not.

Question is, did Aliens on purpose set out to do this, and i think there is biblical evidence to support this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army

Interesting idea but i don't buy it simply because pretty much every primtive society of those times all have a common them. The deity usually appears in some sort of chariot or cloud. Visits the people, does some miracles punishes some wicked people and then goes back in the chariot never to be seen again.

Upvote 0