Aliens on the Moon?

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
take a look at the science behind space travel in the site AtomicRocket, it debunks ideas that aliens could travel from distant stars and not be detected on route.
It talks about energy requirements to travel between planets and the problems of lifesupport.

That site is full of nonsense. Aliens are thousands perhaps even millions years ahead of us in technology.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
I fully believe "aliens" are actually demons and society just finds the word alien more acceptable when in reality that are demons and they have the ability to transform. Which is also a subject we are discussing here: Rock-N-Roll, Aliens, Abortion, WWIII...............

Your wrong in your beliefs. Aliens are not demons, they are real flesh and blood creatures. For thousands of years they have been decieving mankind into thinking they were Gods and supernatural deities.

Any form of advanced Alien technology is indiguishable from the supernatural.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your wrong in your beliefs. Aliens are not demons, they are real flesh and blood creatures. For thousands of years they have been decieving mankind into thinking they were Gods and supernatural deities.

I am always open to correction. I don't flush anything unless God Almighty shows me different. For those that are wrong, one day we all shall see :oldthumbsup: AND if your a dad "Happy Fathers Day to ya" :D

dd910d2a3b57d174697626c5e3ffceea.jpg

5a6d2aab1938a41f8d119792b1bdbd5b.jpg

Reactions: notforgotten
Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember reading a book (Penetration) form Ingo Swann, a psychic that worked with Stanford Research Institute in early 70's in remote viewing experiments (known as Stargate project) and in his book he talks about his RV visions of the alien structures on the Moon with reptilian looking aliens that were present there.. quite fascinating book... He also wrote about aliens that were on earth.. If i recall correctly they were hubrids, a human-alien hybrids with psychic abilities..

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟109,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Aliens are also known to be in spirit form. And some 500 angels from heaven took on bodily form. It is not unlikely that demons have done the same. And it is not impossible that they are known as aliens today.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
I remember reading a book (Penetration) form Ingo Swann, a psychic that worked with Stanford Research Institute in early 70's in remote viewing experiments (known as Stargate project) and in his book he talks about his RV visions of the alien structures on the Moon with reptilian looking aliens that were present there.. quite fascinating book... He also wrote about aliens that were on earth.. If i recall correctly they were hubrids, a human-alien hybrids with psychic abilities..

Dunno about psychic abilities i have suspected for a long time that Aliens have some sort of mind technology. Implants are often placed in those abducted allowing the Aliens to use such mind technology.

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Aliens are also known to be in spirit form. And some 500 angels from heaven took on bodily form. It is not unlikely that demons have done the same. And it is not impossible that they are known as aliens today.

Aliens and real demons are two different things. Aliens are flesh and blood creatures that live on another planet, they are mortal and can be killed like humans. You can't kill a demon. Demons don't die in ufo crashes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever ththought it might be the reverse? People thought sleep paralysis was caused by demons, and same with illnesses.
I will give that careful consideration and I would love to talk about sleep paralysis/demons/illnesses with you but I wouldn't wanna mess up this nice man's thread. Things would get lil messy on that subject :oldthumbsup:

ba81407479f2c34e67c23f25ea3e0e55.jpg

AINT SHE CUTE?????????????

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Ever ththought it might be the reverse? People thought sleep paralysis was caused by demons, and same with illnesses.

Some still don't grasp that yet.

All the supernatural boils down to is just advanced Alien technology.

I have a theory that some demonic possesions are down to alien mind control chips placed in the heads of abductees.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a theory that some demonic possesions are down to alien mind control chips placed in the heads of abductees.

Now, this part right here might be negotiable. But it would probably take you explaining your theory for "me" to grasp it.

2ac7fa9f975179ceda051becbdae70ca.jpg

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Now, this part right here might be negotiable. But it would probably take you explaining your theory for "me" to grasp it.

2ac7fa9f975179ceda051becbdae70ca.jpg

That picture reminds me of the movie Boss Baby. XD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dunno about psychic abilities i have suspected for a long time that Aliens have some sort of mind technology. Implants are often placed in those abducted allowing the Aliens to use such mind technology.

I have heard of that, too.. beware of that chip... one mark of the beast theory goes that the RFID chip is actually an alien mind control chip...

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have heard of that, too.. beware of that chip... one mark of the beast theory goes that the RFID chip is actually an alien mind control chip...

I thought the mark was just something Nero did. Revelation is about Christians persecuted under the Roman Empire.

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister, those seals, described in the revelation are not yet all open. The final battle hasn't taken place yet although as things go right now in this world, it might soon enough.

Program here at Tribulation Now covers this topic but i must warn you sister, the person that runs it is not a catholic and has some different views on things that the catholic church holds as true.
TribulationNowRadio

Upvote 0

daleksteve

Jun 6, 2015
✟16,732.00
Faith
Salvation Army

Its more likely that the mark of the beast will be human technology. Revelations says you won't be able to buy, work or sell without the mark, so that suggest a chip inserted that contains everything about you such as social security details, medical records, employment etc. Every-time you visit the doctor or perhaps buy something at the supermarket this chip will be scanned. It would be hard to survive without the mark.

The anti-christ will know everything about you, what you had for dinner, when you went to bed, where you live etc.

Big brother is watching you, it will be Satan and minions.

Upvote 0