Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am a firm believer that aliens are a product of the fallen angels. It is good to know some of their whereabouts and dealings we have with them in today's world. I also believe that they are in underground facilities, mainly, beneath ocean floors and other large bodies of water here on earth. And, God knows where else.

It is said that Neil Armstrong was told by aliens to get off the moon and not to come back. This could explain why there are no more manned space missions to the moon.

"According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong, the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon. According to un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard. According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again."

source: UFO sightings by NASA Astronauts

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I fully believe "aliens" are actually demons and society just finds the word alien more acceptable when in reality that are demons and they have the ability to transform. Which is also a subject we are discussing here: Rock-N-Roll, Aliens, Abortion, WWIII...............

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes aliens are manifestations of demons, which means the non sence about having bases is just that non sence. They are spirit beings using physical manifestations to decieve those gullable enough to believe in them.

take a look at the science behind space travel in the site AtomicRocket, it debunks ideas that aliens could travel from distant stars and not be detected on route.
It talks about energy requirements to travel between planets and the problems of lifesupport.

Also checkout what creation.com has to say about aliens and the spiritual deception they are doing.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am a firm believer that aliens are a product of the fallen angels. It is good to know some of their whereabouts and dealings we have with them in today's world. I also believe that they are in underground facilities, mainly, beneath ocean floors and other large bodies of water here on earth. And, God knows where else.

It is said that Neil Armstrong was told by aliens to get off the moon and not to come back. This could explain why there are no more manned space missions to the moon.

"According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong, the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon. According to un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard. According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why would they need a space base?
There are fallen angels in alien bodies. They are watching us!

Here's a short Syfy video that may answer your question more directly.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Shakes head slowly and sadly.

Over the last while I have been pondering a phenomenon that has actually been going for a very long time. I am referring to Denialists and Conspiracy Theorists. While they might seem to be different behaviours, I think they have a commonality in the sort of mind that subscribes to them. What also struck me as curious is the number of them that are centered around science, technology and medicine. Let me list a few.

>> the link between tobacco and cancer, particularly lung cancer

>> the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay

>> the role of chlorofluorinated hydrocarbons in the deterioration of the ozone layer

>> the build up of DDT in the food chain and its effect on both reproduction success in birds and human health.

>> the link between HIV and AIDS

>> the role of vaccination in causing other health issues

>> the historicity of the moon landings

>>UFOs and aliens

>>flat earth

>> chemtrails

>> the human role in CO2 production and climate change

This is hardly an exhaustive list and it is easy to also point out others that have very little, if any, linkage to science, technology or medicine. For example, the historicity of the Holocaust, of the Twin Towers, of the assassination of President Kennedy and of both President Obama's birth place and religion.

What most puzzles me most is the state of mind of both those who advocate these theories and those who so readily subscribe to them. I will throw out a few random thoughts here in the hope that they will generate some discussion.

>> fear and powerlessness ---people feel overwhelmed by events that are beyond their control and require a scapegoat on which to pin their frustration and their anger.

>> fear and ignorance ---people are frightened by their own lack of understanding of the concepts and issues involved and suggest that 'the intellectuals' are trying to put one over on them.

>> the 'little guy syndrome' --- people fear big organizations, big government in particular, and feel the need to lash out at them by suggesting that the little guy is being somehow exploited.

>>contrarianism --- some people love to be different just for the sake of it

>>special knowledge syndrome ---
a form of elitism where people like to feel they have some special or secret knowledge that makes them feel smarter and/or better informed than the rest, even if it doesn't have much practical application.

>> religion and political ideologies --- in at least a few cases the culprit is viewed as challenging religious and/or political beliefs.

To illustrate this last point we could look at two examples.

Political --- the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay was opposed as a tactic by communists to poison the whole nation. This was particularly effective in the days of the 'red menace' but has a modern counterpart in the paranoia surrounding international terrorism.

Religious ---new technologies are viewed as challenging religious understandings. This goes back a long way in history. Two hundred years ago Timothy Dwight, Presbyterian minister and president of Yale University wrote “If God had decreed from all eternity that a certain person should die of smallpox, it would be a frightful sin to avoid and annul that decree by the trick of vaccination.” Today we see an echo of that religious fear in the debate surrounding stem cell research.

My final observation is that it seems to me that denialists, conspiracy theorists, and biblical fundamentalists / creationists are often the same people.

• Informative
Reactions: ranunculus
Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes aliens are manifestations of demons, which means the non sence about having bases is just that non sence. They are spirit beings using physical manifestations to decieve those gullable enough to believe in them.

take a look at the science behind space travel in the site AtomicRocket, it debunks ideas that aliens could travel from distant stars and not be detected on route.
It talks about energy requirements to travel between planets and the problems of lifesupport.

Also checkout what creation.com has to say about aliens and the spiritual deception they are doing.
Alien bases are not non-sense. They are in body and in need of such facilities.

I am quite aware of the alien/demonic deception.

I do not believe that aliens go beyond the stars. I personally believe that they are likely to be bound here on earth and the moon, hidden from the public eye.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Shakes head slowly and sadly.

Over the last while I have been pondering a phenomenon that has actually been going for a very long time. I am referring to Denialists and Conspiracy Theorists. While they might seem to be different behaviours, I think they have a commonality in the sort of mind that subscribes to them. What also struck me as curious is the number of them that are centered around science, technology and medicine. Let me list a few.

>> the link between tobacco and cancer, particularly lung cancer

>> the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay

>> the role of chlorofluorinated hydrocarbons in the deterioration of the ozone layer

>> the build up of DDT in the food chain and its effect on both reproduction success in birds and human health.

>> the link between HIV and AIDS

>> the role of vaccination in causing other health issues

>> the historicity of the moon landings

>>UFOs and aliens

>>flat earth

>> chemtrails

>> the human role in CO2 production and climate change

This is hardly an exhaustive list and it is easy to also point out others that have very little, if any, linkage to science, technology or medicine. For example, the historicity of the Holocaust, of the Twin Towers, of the assassination of President Kennedy and of both President Obama's birth place and religion.

What most puzzles me most is the state of mind of both those who advocate these theories and those who so readily subscribe to them. I will throw out a few random thoughts here in the hope that they will generate some discussion.

>> fear and powerlessness ---people feel overwhelmed by events that are beyond their control and require a scapegoat on which to pin their frustration and their anger.

>> fear and ignorance ---people are frightened by their own lack of understanding of the concepts and issues involved and suggest that 'the intellectuals' are trying to put one over on them.

>> the 'little guy syndrome' --- people fear big organizations, big government in particular, and feel the need to lash out at them by suggesting that the little guy is being somehow exploited.

>>contrarianism --- some people love to be different just for the sake of it

>>special knowledge syndrome ---
a form of elitism where people like to feel they have some special or secret knowledge that makes them feel smarter and/or better informed than the rest, even if it doesn't have much practical application.

>> religion and political ideologies --- in at least a few cases the culprit is viewed as challenging religious and/or political beliefs.

To illustrate this last point we could look at two examples.

Political --- the fluoridation of water supplies to prevent tooth decay was opposed as a tactic by communists to poison the whole nation. This was particularly effective in the days of the 'red menace' but has a modern counterpart in the paranoia surrounding international terrorism.

Religious ---new technologies are viewed as challenging religious understandings. This goes back a long way in history. Two hundred years ago Timothy Dwight, Presbyterian minister and president of Yale University wrote “If God had decreed from all eternity that a certain person should die of smallpox, it would be a frightful sin to avoid and annul that decree by the trick of vaccination.” Today we see an echo of that religious fear in the debate surrounding stem cell research.

My final observation is that it seems to me that denialists, conspiracy theorists, and biblical fundamentalists / creationists are often the same people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Aliens I don't think so I found this video interesting best to watch in HD
Some fallen angels have an alien/demonic agenda. The word "alien" is merely a modern day term for some demons. They are in both the physical and spiritual realms.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if a spacecraft is what Ezekiel saw in his vision of the LORD in Ezekiel 1...

I wonder if that is how Jesus returns to earth, in a giant spaceship...

Something fun to think about

Upvote 0

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Hmm...

It is very interesting, but I think these things are red herrings/distractions, and misinformation in order to squelch and diminish the integrity of the truth.

For example, on one hand the average conspiracy theorist would say we NEVER went to the moon. So, there is an intellectual paradox in that one cannot believe the accounts of Astronauts as vindication of a CT when one does not believe the basis is true anyway. Either we went to the moon, and the Astronauts are telling the truth, or we did not go to the moon, and these astronauts are purposefully putting out misinformation to distract from a truth, or truths that particular CTs align.

I am in the camp that we did NOT go to the moon, and all of this "disclosure" by astronauts are distractions. You have to have clearance to be an astronaut, and if you leak or tell *real* information of this magnitude to laypersons, you would face criminal charges or even death. Real whistle-blowers die very often - the ones that do usually meet that fate because they were on to something, and/or it would influence a lot of people.

"Aliens" are not extraterrestrial, they are extradimensional. And, they are disembodied spirits that have found ways to retrieve a *basic* physical vessel - usually ugly in appearance (requires less transformative energy.) The whole "alien" thing is a deception; the only things that come from "out there" are "angels," and those that aren't righteous are fallen, and in chains.

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if a spacecraft is what Ezekiel saw in his vision of the LORD in Ezekiel 1...

Ezekiel's wheels are living chariots of God. They are from God, spiritual in nature, and not of alien origin.

Here is my work on the topic,

Chariots of God

I have learned that the chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

4vFzs8Q.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel's Vision of God -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

S3KUld1.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

..................... "for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

......................"when the living creature was lifted up from earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a short Youtube video of a spirit flying in a small chariot (orb). Please click on the top of the video to be directed to Youtube for copyright reasons.

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ygrene Imref

Feb 21, 2017
New York, NY
✟70,839.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

The wheels within wheels that have eyes all around and turn and go where ever they want sounds like ships. Similarly, Enoch was "caught up" in a way that mirrors abduction - except his stweards/angels showed him wonders and the word of God. They didn't try to experiment on him, and he never suggests that he lost time. Moreover, they seem to be psychic ships - not mere navigational ships. As in, the stewards moved the ships according to their minds. The ships were a part of them, more of less.

The "aliens" that do abduction like that - mimicking the activity of Holy Hosts - are sexual brutalizing humans because they are demons, and they are trying to perfect a way to get a real body again. Sex won't work, and they can't go to any other realm except earth because their spirit was born on earth through their angelic fathers. So they are force to wander as immaterials - until they get a suitable vessel (i.e. one that works best for this planet.) The forms people describe seeing these things in are just one of many tricks they picked up from their fathers - transformations, or "transsubstantiation." But, they have limited energy to do so, and so they have been using human vessels to power their spirits in the physical, while living in the physical with sensations.

They want to be the "gods" they were in antiquity.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel's wheels are living chariots of God. They are from God, spiritual in nature, and not of alien origin.

Here is my work on the topic,

Chariots of God

I have learned that the chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

4vFzs8Q.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel's Vision of God -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

S3KUld1.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

..................... "for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

......................"when the living creature was lifted up from earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a short Youtube video of a spirit flying in a small chariot (orb). Please click on the top of the video to be directed to Youtube for copyright reasons.

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.
I accidentally captured photos of demons one day and they were not in orbs, not to say they do not come that way, but for me personally, my photos do not have them in orbs.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
mimicking the activity of Holy Hosts - are sexual brutalizing humans because they are demons, and they are trying to perfect a way to get a real body again
totally agree but I will not comment further so not to stray from the topic of the thread

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The wheels within wheels that have eyes all around and turn and go where ever they want sounds like ships.
This is not the case. The Spirit of truth who bears witness to the good and evil of mankind. And bears witness that we belong to Christ and are children of God, has eyes. You would be hugely mistaken if you believe that Father God would be appearing to Ezekiel with the heavenly Cherubim angels in four alien spacecrafts. The works of aliens are demonic in nature, as can be seen here,

Senior bibliographer from the Library of Congress, Miss Lynn E. Catoe wrote the government document, UFOs AND RELATED SUBJECTS: An Annotated Bibliography, and summarizes her findings. She wrote, "A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomenon like poltergeist manifestation and possession. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomenon that have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists."

We know them by their works:

Mathew 7:16. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Upvote 0

notforgotten

Child of God
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2012
Tustin, California
Visit site
✟100,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic