Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'We have gone crazy... and Donald Trump walked out of that hospital today and said what needed to be said,' Berenson told Tucker Carlson

"Unreported Truths" author
Alex Berenson praised President Trump for urging the American people not to be "afraid" of the coronavirus.

President Trump took to Twitter on Monday afternoon and revealed that he was returning to the White House after spending three nights at the Walter Reed Medical Center.

"I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good!" Trump exclaimed. "Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

Berenson declared Trump's tweet as "maybe the smartest comment @realDonaldTrump has ever made."

"For too long we have let this virus - and the media’s hysteria around it - dominate us," Berenson wrote. "We need to take back our lives, our schools, and our whole world."

Continued below.
Alex Berenson praises Trump's 'Don't be afraid of Covid' tweet

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I somehow doubt that I could get access to experimental antibody treatments, limited Antiviral medicine, and a steroid shot like he did if I was sick.

He got the culmination of some of the latest science in treatments... everyone else is getting told to take two aspirin and call us when you can't breathe.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,232.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I somehow doubt that I could get access to experimental antibody treatments, limited Antiviral medicine, and a steroid shot like he did if I was sick.

He got the culmination of some of the latest science in treatments... everyone else is getting told to take two aspirin and call us when you can't breathe.
I think that's a valid criticisms but at least consider with your doctors OK of course take Vitamin D and Zinc and aspirin which were a part of the cocktail they gave the President.

Reactions: JohnDB
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think that's a valid criticisms but at least consider with your doctors OK of course take Vitamin D and Zinc and aspirin which were a part of the cocktail they gave the President.
I do take a D and a multivitamin.
Zinc? Nope. That actually helps the virus and can lead to excessive eating which helps someone gain weight. It's not a bad mineral by any stretch...and you do need some.

But after 40 years of trying to gain weight I've actually gotten too heavy so I'm trying to do some push backs from the table and trying not to think about hunger. :D

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0